Started on: 06-08-2001 11:24 AM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Ken Wittlief on 06-11-2001 10:53 AM
stimpy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2001 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
This takes a little out of my argument for gun control. http://www.msnbc.com/news/584429.asp
Very sad. I hope that nutjob gets gangraped by 50 sumo wrestlers.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2001 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
bastards like that deserve nothing better than to be hung 20 feet in the air my their arms and have their balls sliced off. Then just let them hang and bleed to death.
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post06-08-2001 02:46 PM   Send a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
sounds like it would hurt man.. hangin by ya arms.. but I bet they wouldn't have the balls to do it again

------------------
Galen - 1988 Hawaiian Orchid Coupe Auto 4Banger - My Fiero Website
AIM: WookieeNC

87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2001 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post
Moment of silence for the victims and their families ...
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2001 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
It totally blows me away when you hear about one nut with a knife or a gun, who kills or injures a lot of people

and it aways seems like nobody confronts the guy.

esp things like that case a while back where a couple of thugs with, i think one gun, marched several people into the back room of a resturant and shot them all one at a time.

I figure if someone is threatening me with a gun or a knife, then they are planning on killing me (ie you never point a gun at someone unless you intend to kill them).

if its one person with a weapon against several unarmed people, he may take out a few of us, but not all of us.

If im ever in such a situation I not going down without a fight. Guns are not like they portray them on TV and in the movies, you can get shot several times and still have some fight left in you.

I have also told my family, if someone ever approaches you in a public place (parking lot for example) with a weapon, and tells you to get in a vehicle, to fight back or flee. They are gonna try to kill you sooner or later. Your chances of surviving are much greater if you are shot and left in a mall parking lot, than in a deserted corner of the woods.

Joe4x4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2001 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe4x4Click Here to visit Joe4x4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe4x4Direct Link to This Post
What the F##K...Kill him the same way he killed the small children ...slice by slice
by slice...AND PUT IT ON TV...Show the world
if you want to do something as cruel as this you will pay WITH YOUR LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!
deceler8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2001 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Direct Link to This Post
"Knives don't kill people...people kill people"...

A tragedy nonetheless.

A pretty good argument for the electric sofa...sit McVeigh and this nut down and turn up the juice.

And there will be serious debate by the left as to what to do with this guy because he's mentally ill. I say that's no excuse for his actions.

By the way...the biggest mass murder in Iowa history occurred in 1912 in Villisca, Iowa (about 2,000 population)...eight people killed in their sleep in the same house by a man with an axe who was never found.

"Axes don't kill people...people kill people"

Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2001 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Ken: Have you ever had a gun pointed at you? eally? Ever been robbed? Did *YOU* disarm him?

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
I not saying I would come out of it alive. If its one against one, your chances are pretty slim.

but when there are several of you, if you dont fight back you are ALL going to die. I figure its better if only some us die, and give the rest the chance to overpower the assalant or flee.

When I saw the coverage of the Colombine shooting the thing that bothered me the most was the cops showed up and didnt go in for what, something like an hour or so?!?!

remember back when Isreal became a nation, and they were attacked by their arab neighbors with tanks, and they had no weapons to defend themselves.

what did they do? they stormed the tanks with rocks and pistols, took the arabs out of their own tanks, turned them around, and fought them off, and won.

when you are fighting for your life it doesnt matter who has the upper hand in the beginning.

or to put it the other way, my dad told me, "never go after anyone with a stick or a baseball bat, cause they will take it away from you and beat the Kwrap out of you with it".

because of the manner in which weapons have been protrayed by hollywood, people think they are magical instruments of death, bang your dead!

Its not true. Unless you are shot in the head or the heart, it will take time to die from a gunshot, time during which you can be fighting back, and others can be fleeing, or fighting for their lives.

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post

Ken Wittlief

8410 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Another aspect of this, in the military they teach you, if you find yourself in situation where there is no way out, and you know you are going to die, take as many of 'them' with you as you can.

this is not a pleasant thing to think about. We like to think we are always in control of our lives, and if we think hard enough or try hard enough we can get out of anything unscathed.

But thats not the way life is. Sometimes you have to choose from the 'worst things that can happen' end of the list, instead of 'whats the best thing that can happen'.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock