FieroLisa by poupas
Started on: 06-05-2001 01:45 PM
Replies: 1250
Last post by: JSocha on 08-17-2001 04:16 PM
DecadenceR

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
Fieroharry - You are unable to lose something that you have never been in posession of in the first place.

BEEP!!!

~EDIT~
YEAH BABY!!! Page 7!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!
That gets a double beep....
BEEP BEEP

[This message has been edited by DecadenceR (edited 06-13-2001).]

IP: Logged
FieroHarry

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHarrySend a Private Message to FieroHarryDirect Link to This Post
I swear I only "loaned" it out once!
JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
To lighten up my miserable mood that I got today, as I haven't read this thread except for a couple of posts about color, but seen it grow over the past several days, felt I would stop on in and see where this thread was at. 7 Pages! WOW! FieroLisa does get the attention.

Tonight, providing my mood is better and my wife goes to bed early, gonna have to go down to my puter room and take some time here to get caught up and find out what all the excitement and hub-bub is about on this thread!

Just out of curiosity and for a heads up, is somebody flamin our little FieroLisa Angel again? I hope not!

------------------

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2001 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroHarry:
I swear I only "loaned" it out once!

Oh yeah, I still have it

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Whoa Bill! Whose baby is that? I want! I want!

Jennifer
Silver 88 GT
Silver 86 Cp
Cobalt Blue 85 GT

onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post
"OooooooohhhHHHHhhhh...t-top Fierooooooooo" LOL
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2001 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
No No you got it all wrong, he loaned me the picture of the Yellow T Top I don't really have a Yellow T Top GT, thats silly
DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
See, you could have told everyone that it was yours and all that... No one would have known... Except the few of us that would have camped outside your door, waiting for you to go to sleep, so we could "borrow" it for a while....
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2001 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
AHHHHhhhhh! whew, I thought this thread was going to slip off the first page.
Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post
Why is this stupid, fu*ing thread still continuing??!!

Dough!

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2001 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Look Boytek it's peoples like you that keep it going!
Now look what you made me do!
PFF
System Bot
grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Voytek:
Why is this stupid, fu*ing thread still continuing??!!

Dough!

For one reason - And One Reason Only....

BEEP -- And we like talking about crap in general and this is a great topic to do it in... Let me CHANGE the topic Without changing the thread......

WITHOUT causing any sort of prejudicial argument (Cause I am gonna hear it on this one EITHER WAY!)

Anyone wanna have a Miss Fiero Pagent? Now the winner will have to spend all her days talking nice about the Fiero, she must own one NOW, and be dedicated to it... I know there is few of you out there, and the obiouvs choice by some may not be the winner!

Ideas or should we scrap this idea?

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
count me out: I was in the Miss Jr. Ohio pageant a few years back and it was entirely too stressful for me!
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Lisa, you would get elected Miss Fiero whether you like it or not....The only way for you to lose your crown now would be to have some of the other female board members post pics of themselves on top of their cars...

Its kind of funny how only 10% of the posts on your own topic are about you (although I imagine its a relief).

--
Dillon

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2001 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
Wow ..you guys need lives.

JM

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
count me out: I was in the Miss Jr. Ohio pageant a few years back and it was entirely too stressful for me!

Really? So what place did you get????

Wait --- Don't answer that...

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2001 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Grinthock, I'm just sittin here wonderin, are you lookin to gettin your face slapped or something?
Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2001 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
Obsess Much???

JM

Bluebottlejunky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BluebottlejunkySend a Private Message to BluebottlejunkyDirect Link to This Post
wow this is along thred hehe...you guys must be bored!

------------------
Hello, My name is Mike and I am addicted too fiero's...PLEASE dont help me.
85'GT 4sp
AIM: Fierofanatic2001

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
grinthock: I didn't place, i started hyperventilating after the first round So there ya go, anyway Horse shows are more my thang.

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
How do you get your horse to pose in a bikini during the bikini round?

Yes its late...minds warped and I'm heading to bed now...Good Night everyone till 8AM my time!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Direct Link to This Post
It's a good thing school's out. Lisa has to keep reading this to see what's being said. I'm sure it's a big waste of time. It started out cute, and the beeper thing was funny, but now things are just ridiculous and for what? To merely keep it going. But I guess the bottom line is if Lisa is not complaining then no harm done.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2001 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
can a pageant be won in absentia?
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Sure! That's where the Miss Absentia Pageant is held every year!
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2001 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
::: head in hands ::: I just had to ask.
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
so i finally get around to reading these 7 pages of nothing.... good way to kill a half hour before I go into work, I guess..

<bizeeeeep>

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:
Sure! That's where the Miss Absentia Pageant is held every year!

THWAP!!!

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Man! I just got done reading page 4! Should have got in on this thread alot sooner.

DecadanceR, but especially for Poupas since he is from Canada, another pickup line to give American girls:

"Do you have any Canadian in you?"
(no)
"Want some?!"

Will have to finish reading the remaining pages later...whew...reading is fundamental!

------------------

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2001 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSocha:
Man! I just got done reading page 4! Should have got in on this thread alot sooner.

DecadanceR, but especially for Poupas since he is from Canada, another pickup line to give American girls:

"Do you have any Canadian in you?"
(no)
"Want some?!"

Will have to finish reading the remaining pages later...whew...reading is fundamental!

HA! last time I heard that I fell off my dinosaur and broke my funny paper.

DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
I can I be Miss Fiero?
Oh, wait...
I'm a MR.
damnit, girls get all the good stuff!!!
That's okay, I'll just be MR Universe and show you all!!!
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2001 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DecadenceR:
I can I be Miss Fiero?
Oh, wait...
I'm a MR.
damnit, girls get all the good stuff!!!
That's okay, I'll just be MR Universe and show you all!!!

Try absentia, I think they have pageants for guys. You may want to check with LZeitgeist first, he seems to know a lot about the place.

:: rubbing forhead trieing to figure out where it all went wrong::

PFF
System Bot
Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Direct Link to This Post

Try absentia, I think they have pageants for guys.
No no no... you're thinking of dementia.

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I wonder what the record for longest thread is...

And then the record for the longest thread that says absolutely nothing! heheh

But it sure is fun though!

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

poupas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed Fiero:
Obsess Much???

JM

I like my mindless chat with a good group of fellow Fiero owners. If it is called obsession, so be it.
But I always thought that was a cologne

poupas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post

poupas

162 posts
Member since May 2001
I would have to say 84Bill has the most posts on this thread. Not that I am counting but I see the name of the poster with every email notification and I see his name often. Good 4 U, 84Bill.
Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Direct Link to This Post
84Bill has 39 posts, and yes, he's #1.
He really loves Lisa.

59 different users have posted so far.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2001 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
No, I don't want a stinkin trophy for it either!
D OH 40

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever2:
84Bill has 39 posts, and yes, he's #1.
He really loves Lisa.

59 different users have posted so far.

Cheever is really boored guy's!

So who is in second place?

poupas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post
It feels like I know 84Bill personally, no, intimately now that I have seen his name so many times on my phone, and oooohhh those vibrations!!!
Thanks 84Bill
poupas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post

poupas

162 posts
Member since May 2001
I would say DecandenceR would be in 2nd. My money is on him. Can you check that cheever2?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock