FieroLisa by poupas
Started on: 06-05-2001 01:45 PM
Replies: 1250
Last post by: JSocha on 08-17-2001 04:16 PM
87GTBro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2001 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTBroSend a Private Message to 87GTBroDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone ever sleep on this forum???

BEEP!

AAIIIEEEEEEE!!!! I started Page 5!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by 87GTBro (edited 06-09-2001).]

IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2001 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by poupas:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 84Bill:
[b]BAGLMAO!!!!

Here is another one of those funny letter things. I guess this one means:

B-Bodacious
A-American
G-Girls
L-Love
M-Making
A-Andrew
O-Orgasm
My real name is Andrew, by the way.

[/B][/QUOTE]

LOL!!! no thats to it but I do like it.

Busting A Gut Laughing My Ass Off

BOOOOP!

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-09-2001).]

btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2001 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for btothSend a Private Message to btothDirect Link to This Post
I'm just replying because I feel like it.

And I get two beeps because I didn't beep on my last post.

*BEEP* *BEEP*

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2001 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:
I think there's 4 pages worth of happiness here Lisa.

Make that five pages of happiness.

Beep Beep (roadrunner style)

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2001 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
I just emailed Ricecoker about the thread move. I'm sure he will be happy to raise the temprature a few degrees.

Beep!

onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2001 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post
poupas, You need to be standing in a crowded room. Then everytime your phone beeps, watch and laugh as everyone else goes for their phone.

beep

DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2001 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2001 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
whew, Decadance, thanks, I was beginning to think that people were forgetting about this thread

------------------
Lisa
86 violet pearl 4 speed GT: 17 in. rims, lowered, cold-air intake
AOL IM: FieroLisa

FieroLisa's Website*NC Tarheels Fieros Site

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2001 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
I'll help push this to page 6
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE________ (battery just went dead.)
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2001 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Not quite there...
Erm, Beep ?

Feel free to take revenge and abuse my pager: 1-204-935-8447

I just lost the damn thing, so I want whoever finds it to see "99 msgs"

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2001 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Since this thread has more twists than a mountain road I figured I'll post my days events.
I WENT SHOPPING!
lookey what I got for 40 bucks I have to go back and get the hood, maybe the manual trans if I can.

Did I pay to much?
the car has been sitting since 93!!!!!! it had 88,000 on the clock. I got the fuel pump, O2, MAP, 2 headlights and motors , Clutch master and slave, Instrument cluster, Dash, Rear facia 84 - 87 type, Hood and headlight covers, Right mirror, L & R tail lights and one of those pesky door frame trim pieces that always break when you take em off.
Oh and just for the hell of it I took the lower vin plate.

BEEP! BEEP! BOOP!
Its going to the crusher on monday another one bites the dust.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-09-2001).]

PFF
System Bot
Jay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2001 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JayClick Here to visit Jay's HomePageSend a Private Message to JayDirect Link to This Post
It's been an hour since the last post...let's try for 10 pages.

as the road runner would say Meep, Meep!

onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2001 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mach10:
Not quite there...
Erm, Beep ?

Feel free to take revenge and abuse my pager: 1-204-935-8447

I just lost the damn thing, so I want whoever finds it to see "99 msgs"

It says the # is no longer in service.

beep

DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2001 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
FieroLisa - I do what I can to make sure all stays right in our demented little world. LOL

Off topic, I saw Evolution tonight, and I thought it was hillarious.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program.

BEEEEEP!!!

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2001 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

This has been a test of the off-topic posting system. Had this been an actual topic, the attention signal you just heard would have been followed by news, information, or parts for sale.

This concludes this test of the off-topic posting system.

DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2001 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow meow!!!

(Meow Mix commercial. Come on, everyone knows that...)

After typint that all thos etimes, that word looks REALLY weird....

BEEPO!

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2001 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Lisa,

Based on the responses to any and all topics referencing your name, The Fiero Forum has decided to delcare you the most popular Fiero driving female on this planet!

------------------
Dillon
Black '87 SE V6

RiceCooker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2001 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RiceCookerSend a Private Message to RiceCookerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
I just emailed Ricecoker about the thread move. I'm sure he will be happy to raise the temprature a few degrees.

It's pretty sad that I get an email from someone i do not know, telling me to come to a meaningless post on an off topic subject just to come and say something funny.
"Something funny"

What's even sadder (is that a word, sadder?) is that i actually came. (And i wiped it up)

Well i guess Sundays without football are pretty lame. Nascar just doesnt do it for me. Guess I'll just add to this meaningless post while sitting at my desk and Rockin out to some Pearl Jam.

And Poopy, you are one stinkin motherBEEP! if you had the BEEP, you would leave me the BEEP outta this BEEPin place.

Nothing can beat this alltime thread - and it actually had purpose.: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/000667.html

------------
Kids in the back seat cause accidents
Accidents in the back seat cause kids

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2001 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
Hey RiceCooker, believe it or not, that was the first time I had actually entered the "Oh, Those Tricky Buccaneers! " thread.
No I didn't even try to catch up on all those posts.

BeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEP! (a little doppler effect cuz someone is strangling their celphone)
or BzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2001 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post
I just figured out that ther are 40 posta to a page... 20 more!

Beep!

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2001 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm if we're gonna keep this topic going, we might as well talk about something interesting...such as why does my car leak tiny bits of oil? And why is there a big scratch in the paint on one of the pillars, grrr!!
PFF
System Bot
Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2001 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
Hmmm if we're gonna keep this topic going, we might as well talk about something interesting...such as why does my car leak tiny bits of oil? And why is there a big scratch in the paint on one of the pillars, grrr!!

I'll need to perform emergency surgery to fix that oil leak. Drop it off at my house for a couple of weeks and I see what I can do.

BTW, you have a really nice body, excellent paint job.

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2001 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
emergency surgery unneccesary, doctor, oil leak figured out
RiceCooker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2001 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RiceCookerSend a Private Message to RiceCookerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steve Normington:

BTW, you have a really nice body, excellent paint job.

That's very tempting but I think I'll leave that one alone (this is a family forum you know)

Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2001 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post
FieroLisa hit 1000 posts.... and she registered 1 month before me. I guess I just don't talk enough... =)
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post06-10-2001 10:05 PM   Send a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post
You know what the heck, I might as well add my love to lisa's thread since my G spot aint gettin any. omg hehe

------------------
Galen - 1988 Hawaiian Orchid Coupe Auto 4Banger - My Fiero Website
AIM: WookieeNC

kslish

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GTBro:
Does anyone ever sleep on this forum???

Um, no.....

Actually, I just came home from a George Clinton concert a few hours ago and I'm trying to get rid of the headache I have from the "contact high" that I got. I don't do recreational drugs (weed) but man it was in the air everywhere. So I'm sitting here on the forum finishing off a bag of Doritos while waiting for the Advil to kick in.

Cool concert though....three and a half hours of music, I thought he was going to go all night....

Beep! inching towards page 6.....

Cause, we got the funk, gotta have that funk, yea... (any P-Funk fans in the house?)
Ken S.

[This message has been edited by kslish (edited 06-11-2001).]

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
sleep!? what the *BEEP* is that??

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

poupas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Galen:
since my G spot aint gettin any. omg hehe

If you didnt live so far away I would love to give your G spot some. Hoping of course that you are a female, and not some male looking for love in all the wrong places.
Can someone name this song;
Looking for love in all the wrong places,
No fine girls just ugly faces,
Bum fustration, first information,
Is to become a monk and leave the situation,
But every dark tunnel has a light of hope,
So dont hang yourself with the sell of the dope.
?????

poupas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post

poupas

162 posts
Member since May 2001
I had the most relaxing weekend. I went camping on Sat/Sun. and my digital phone was out of reception. No beeps for way more than 24 hours. Peace and happiness in our time!
poupas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post

poupas

162 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by DecadenceR:
meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow meow!!!

(Meow Mix commercial. Come on, everyone knows that...)

After typint that all thos etimes, that word looks REALLY weird....

BEEPO!

I think someone might be losing a few of their marbles here. DecandenceR were you just thinking about feeding your cat or were you just hungry? I am not too sure!

PFF
System Bot
poupas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post

poupas

162 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:
sleep!? what the *BEEP* is that??

What it actually is called is sbeep. Which means being able to sleep while hearing beeping noises. I just submitted it to the Oxford dictionary company along with this thread to make it a new word.
By the way, the opposite is insbeep. It is not actually the opposite since it refers to the people who have something to say but they cant because the only word coming out of their mouth is beep.
Which by the way is a newly acknowledged mental disability. For those of you suffering from this I advise you to seek immediate medical attention.

poupas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post

poupas

162 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by RiceCooker:
It's pretty sad that I get an email from someone i do not know, telling me to come to a meaningless post on an off topic subject just to come and say something funny.
"Something funny"]

The sad part is that somebody actually thought that you could be funny.

---[What's even sadder (is that a word, sadder?) is that i actually came. (And i wiped it up)]---

Does anyone else find it odd that (RiceCumer) comes when strange people send him emails?

----[Well i guess Sundays without football are pretty lame. Nascar just doesnt do it for me. Guess I'll just add to this meaningless post while sitting at my desk and Rockin out to some Pearl Jam.]---

We can see how much you have 'cum' to appreciate the forum and its members, now that football is over and you have nothing else to do!

---[And Poopy, you are one stinkin motherBEEP! if you had the BEEP, you would leave me the BEEP outta this BEEPin place.]---

Can anyone help me out with that middle beep("if you had the beep")?
If you had the:
-shyness of me,
-quick embarrassment of me,
-get out quick after shutting someone downness of me,
-afraid to stand my groundness of me

I am running out of ideas, please contribute anyone!

Thanks for responding-RiceCumCake

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
poupas: that song would be Young MC, "Bust a Move"
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2001 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

[/b][/QUOTE]
Can someone name this song;
Looking for love in all the wrong places,
No fine girls just ugly faces,
Bum frustration, first information
Is to become a monk and leave the situation,
But every dark tunnel has a light of hope,
So dont hang yourself with the sell of the dope.
?????

[/B][/QUOTE]
Kinda like Young MC's Bust a move. Interesting interpretation of lyrics.
"Bum frustration, first information"
From frustration, first inclination is to become a monk... I don't even wanna know what "Bum frustration" is.

"So dont hang yourself with the sell of the dope."
Is that Canadian talk? All your sell of the dope are belong to us!
Try "Don't hang yourself with a celebate rope."

"Excuse me while I kiss this guy."
New topic...
Any other songs people have been hearing wrong, and how and when did you realize you were mangling them?

FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:
All your sell of the dope are belong to us!
[/B]

What you say!!

------------------

'87 Coupe 5spd.
AIM:FieroJoe87

DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
Poupas - never claimed to have all of my marbles. Just enough to hang on... LOL

Stimpy - My younger sister used to listen to Marilyn Manson. He has a song, Cake and Sodomy. She walked around for 3 months singing "Cake inside of me".... LOL

Everyone else - BEEP

[This message has been edited by DecadenceR (edited 06-11-2001).]

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2001 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Page six!!!

BTW, RiceCooker, It's kinda uncool to make fun of Poupas' name. Although it looks like Poop-Ass, it's pronounced Pow-Pah. His first name is Asswipe. Pronounced Oz-we-pay.

Just trying to help.

FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:
Page six!!!

not yet...

FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeDirect Link to This Post

FieroJoe

2314 posts
Member since Nov 2000
now page six!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave