Started on: 06-04-2001 11:13 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: DecadenceR on 06-08-2001 12:54 PM
fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2001 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering if I should bring an MR2 to the Dells next year and charge a buck a hit with a sledge hammer, any thoughts?

------------------
'84 SE 2.5l
'85 Coupe 2.5l now getting a 3800
'86 SE 2.5l

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnnyK

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Don't be a turd.. Those are good cars..
Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Direct Link to This Post
Make it a Civic, and I'll be first in line.
I'd bring my own hammer, laced with a little nitro-glycerin on the business end.
Jaei Sun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaei SunSend a Private Message to Jaei SunDirect Link to This Post
I believe he's poking fun at that first gen mr2 with a missing quarter panel, dented body, and rust spots that was there at the Dells earlier in the day friday...

That car was in awful shape.

Tho I would love to have a 93 Mr2 Mk2 w/ a turbo to take to next years, along with my 87 GT of corse. It seems alot of members haven't either seen a second gen, been in, or riden inside one... it's actually a sweet little car. I hate it when the Mr2 lovers compare them to the "technically" first Gen Fieros since that's all fieros. I'm not going to say one is better than the other just that the fiero and the 2nd Gen Mr2 are fine cars.

Sootah

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SootahClick Here to visit Sootah's HomePageSend a Private Message to SootahDirect Link to This Post
I don't hate mr2s (but MAN were the early ones ugly), hell I don't even hate Civics. Its when I drive down the road and see some ugly-ass huge aftermarket spoiler on the back with tips on his exaust and stickers in all the windows, most of which don't even apply to the car, and never even could have. Bring a ricers car and I'd pay ya to beat the damn thing up myself.

------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Jaei Sun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaei SunSend a Private Message to Jaei SunDirect Link to This Post
I don't care for First Gen Mr2s at all either... it's an ugly body in my opinion... but the 2nd gens look just like Toyota took alot of styling cues for the fastback fieros.

Not that we should hate them for it... all car companies do it.

But as for the sledge hammer idea... bring replicas of the GM executives that canned the Fiero and charge to beat them instead. Credit due to where it's deserved.

[This message has been edited by Jaei Sun (edited 06-05-2001).]

fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
No I was not serious, I was just repeating what "someone" said as we walked by the silver one at the Dells. HeHe He said turd.

------------------
'84 SE 2.5l
'85 Coupe 2.5l now getting a 3800
'86 SE 2.5l

danny boy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for danny boySend a Private Message to danny boyDirect Link to This Post
Wow, no one from the MR2 board here yet to defend their honor?
88CoupeV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88CoupeV6Click Here to visit 88CoupeV6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88CoupeV6Direct Link to This Post
I get along with the MR2 board and Like there cars.

That said:
That Idea was originally one of Boomtastic and myself after going to a show and seeing a How long will it run without oil or water contest.

------------------
Josh (known by TheFiero64 for first 1239 posts)

My pics

DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2001 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
I'd own an MR2. Probably not the first gen ones, because the Fiero had a lot of better things about it. When I wrecked my 87 coupe I almost got an 87 Red MR2 5-spd, black leather interior and t-tops. But i got my eclipse instead.
However, the new MR2's (not the new spyder ones, the lete 90'sversion) are SO nice. Id love one.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock