Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! by Homicidal
Started on: 05-30-2001 04:08 AM
Replies: 23
Last post by: AusFiero on 06-02-2001 05:17 AM
Homicidal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HomicidalSend a Private Message to HomicidalDirect Link to This Post
The situation (from another Forum):

http://www.3dfiles.com/3dboard/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=007767#000010

Just when I start to get over it, something drags me back.

Just found out she already slept with the guy, after only like 2 weeks of knowing him. What a slut. What a........man, I can't write that language on here.

I feel so...........i don't know anymore. I'm not hurting as bad as I was, mostley because I know I'm getting over this slowly. But......there is so much anger inside of me right now.......i feel like I am going to just explode.......I wish I never stopped her from overdosing a while back...............

------------------
It's sad, in the 20th Century, in the 1990's, we would have to still go the same bullshit route
that artists have to go, to get acceptance. If it wasn't for the independence, if it wasn't for the
small little cities, and the few little ghetto guys, trying to make music, it never would have happened.
Some of these guys will never make a dime, some of thse guys will be poor and die, alone.

But in the proccess, they've been the true renegades.

And the true rebels always walk alone anyways.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Get over it man. You can find someone better if you think she's a slut. It's kinda sick that you regret helping someone not kill themselves, just because you can't have her in a relationship.

It's better to just let it slip into the past instead of dwelling on it. Move on, that's the only advice I can give.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-
1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme International
2.8L MPFI V6/TH440-T4 OD auto
"Ride the geriatric mobile.. err.. rocket"

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
I can relate to what you're feeling. Just keep in mind it's your silly ego is all. You're just pissed because she slept with someone. Be honest, in your mind, how long should she wait, since two weeks ins't enough for you. How long should she know someone before it would be OK with you for her to sleep with that person? Probably never. And why should she try to live up to your standards anyway. Don't get me wrong, I understand how you feel, but it helps to be honest about everything. If you step outside of yourself for a minute, and look at things rationally, you can deal with your anger more effectively.
Hope this helps a little anyway.
~Taiji
Homicidal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HomicidalSend a Private Message to HomicidalDirect Link to This Post
Well, my standards are not the issue here.

She preached for 2 years how she waits for "love" and how she isn't like her best friend who jumps into the sack after a few weeks of knowing the guy......

She's a damn hypocrite. I'm not upset that I can't have her, I would never touch her again, even before this. I'm upset that she threw around the one thing I thought I received as something special, so now I feel even worse.

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Ex's are not worth your time. Believe me, they are never worth the energy that you waste worrying about them, what they do, or what they think of you.

You guys broke up for a reason, take it as a chance to meet someone better

I always have exs talkin all sorts of **** about me, it happens, it hurts, they do dumb ass things, ignoring it is hard. But when you meet someone *better* it'll be just that much more special!!!

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'd be pissed off too (wait a sec, I went through the same basic ordeal a few months ago. Mind you, i lost my temper and punched the guy in the middle of the coffee place that he works at). Don't do that though, you regret it. Well, I did, cause I had to hang out with the guy sometimes.

Above all, remember to ignore Lisa, cause she is the ENEMY!!

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
JohnnyK- YESSSS add another to the list of people that think I should fall off the earth I think I'm joining the ranks of stimpy!!

Not so much the enemy, just the *other* side of the story!

Homicidal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HomicidalSend a Private Message to HomicidalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
Yeah, I'd be pissed off too (wait a sec, I went through the same basic ordeal a few months ago. Mind you, i lost my temper and punched the guy in the middle of the coffee place that he works at). Don't do that though, you regret it. Well, I did, cause I had to hang out with the guy sometimes.

Above all, remember to ignore Lisa, cause she is the ENEMY!!

Eh, I don't hate the guy, he just did what she wanted.

I know it's time to move on, it's really hard in this area since everything I see reminds me of the stupid slut.

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Homicidal, you should just forget about her. What she told you was a crock of $hit, and if she does stuff like that one time she'll learn and either end up pregnant or with an STD, all because she couldn't keep her pants on.

When you worry about them, they come up with something new to make you upset or feel stupid(My ex reads the forum, so I'm pretty sure I'll have a nice message when I get home from work).

I'm guessing you are young, so am I, and it's taken a lot of time to realize that. You will move on, you got your life ahead of you. If you're not young, well disregard that.

You live, you learn. You don't need the extra baggage of worrying about someone elses life. Wait until you're married for that.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

p4n1c

1434 posts
Member since Dec 2000
Damn first double post.....

[This message has been edited by p4n1c (edited 05-30-2001).]

Homicidal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HomicidalSend a Private Message to HomicidalDirect Link to This Post
Well, after wailing on my punching bag for an hour, I gotta say is:

LOL!!!!!! She's screwed some ugly mofo who's gonna be a dad!!!!!!! LOL!
She's on mega-rebound! Hell, anybody can get laid from some random ugly
person, but it takes time to get something worth my time. I am having more
fun now than ever, and meeting girls 100000000X prettier and better than she
ever was.

I wasn't upset because I wanted her back or anything, I was just upset that
I had to swallow the fact I know she never loved me and that everything we
did literally meant nothing. But hey, life goes on.

------------------
It's sad, in the 20th Century, in the 1990's, we would have to still go the same bullshit route
that artists have to go, to get acceptance. If it wasn't for the independence, if it wasn't for the
small little cities, and the few little ghetto guys, trying to make music, it never would have happened.
Some of these guys will never make a dime, some of thse guys will be poor and die, alone.

PFF
System Bot
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
That's the spirit. And that'll teach her to be stupid like she is.
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Showing them what they screwed up is the best way to feel better in the world. If a woman sees you down in the dumps and crying over her it builds her ego and she feels somehow the victor.

But if she she's you going on with your life and looking good and standing tall, they kinda think... "Uh-oh, I don't remember him being like that. What have I done?"

At 36, I can tell you that life does go on. We move on and live without what we thought we couldn't live without and in time find someone that we really want to share everything with. Well, they tell me you do. I'm still waiting for that! hehe

Good luck to you, my friend...

And Lisa and other ladies here... just so you won't think I am a sexist jerk. I do know that the above works in the opposite direction too. It is just human nature. It is hard to be in love with somone when they are pitiful. It definitely does not reming you of the good times.

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Reminds me of a story I once heard:

This lady got married, had 5 kids then her husband passed away.

She got married again to husband number two, had 6 kids and then he as well died.

She got married to her third husband, had 4 kids to which later he too died.

She got married to her fourth husband, had 2 kids and again her husband passed away.

She finally passed away.

At the funeral, my mom caringly said "Well, their finally together".

I asked, "You mean her and her first husband?"

"NO! Her legs", my mom replied!

------------------

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Homicidal:

Just found out she already slept with the guy, after only like 2 weeks of knowing him. What a slut.

you're from around here aren't you? LA? cuz sex is like a drug(probably everywhere,right?). bitches like the d**k just like we like the sn**ch. i just assume wait till i get older to settle down with a chick, cuz til than everybody is cheating on everybody/each other.

make a fefe bag and wave it in front of her face and say "this thing is way better than you ever were".

------------------
85 GT Auto
17" Racing Hart C5 wheels wrapped with Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 tires, Intrax lowering springs, KYB shocks, KYB-GR2 struts, West Coast Fiero Strut Tower Bar, West Coast Fiero Cold-Air Intake w/ HKS Super Flow filter, J.E.T. super chip and MSD Blaster Coil.

RobertVol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertVolSend a Private Message to RobertVolDirect Link to This Post
Well my thought on this is this.

Men or Women:

If you give to keep someone

If you feel for someone, because you dont want to be ALONE

If your feelings are manipulated by others actions

If you make decisions based on someone elses life

Then you to a point, are dependent on them.

I hope you are not ....As Stimp said

Dont waist your time on someone who does not spend any time on you. Put it behind you so its close to your a$$ so you can tell it to kiss it !

Sorry for the 'A' Typical personality but I have always been accused of being cold person but that is farthest from the truth.

BUT !!

NO ONE! NO ONE! should dictate your life or your emotions...let it go. NO ONE is worth it !

BE happy and put out of your mind permanently!

Good luck man !

RLP

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
You definitely should move on and go have a good time with your friends and make sure everyone knows your enjoying your new freedom. Thats what really gets to ex-s....

I didnt realize that Lisa was the enemy, and I always enjoy Stimpy's humor....I guess I missed something.

------------------
Dillon
Black '87 SE V6

Cameron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CameronClick Here to visit Cameron's HomePageSend a Private Message to CameronDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSocha:
"NO! Her legs", my mom replied!

Jeez, JSocha, where you come up with these ........... they are hilarious !!! LoL!

Well, I know it may be off topic, but I just heard something from a friend that might be worth thinking about. Why do people leave each other looking for somebody "better"? Do they think they deserve the perfect partner? Why do people leave the ones they love? ( this doesn't count for people that can't get along or fights or anything ) I just have known some people that left their current relationships just because they wanted something better...when the person they had they thought was great. What is it about people want wanting somebody better then themselves?

------------------
Cameron
http://Fiero.NetMARC.com

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2001 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
(that lisa thing was a joke.. sheesh)
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2001 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cameron:
What is it about people want wanting somebody better then themselves?

Not at all, sometimes it's the fact that personalities don't mix, they have no interests in common, realization of being to young for a serious relationship or the distance becomes to great when they go off to school.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

Homicidal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2001 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HomicidalSend a Private Message to HomicidalDirect Link to This Post
Me talking to self:

Everytime I start to remember the good, I just gotta remind myself: it's past,
and it wasn't all good. Fights, arguments, the nagging, the unhapiness, the scares,

There was a reason you left, now move on. THE PAST IS THE PAST, LIVE IN THE NOW!!
Obviously it wasn't good enough to make you wanna stay.

Let the past go, she had a million things that bugged you about her, you broke it off
because of those reasons, find someone better. She is immature, plain and simple, and
has some serious mental problems.

You are the bigger man, you are the more mature person.

YOU WILL NOT HAVE REGRETS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having fun, and the best part is, I am kicking it with her best friend lots! So her best friend I'm sure is constantly reporting back to her about how much fun I am having and how much I don't care anymore!

And it's true, I am much more emotionally stable than she is obviously. I didn't need to jump into another relationship, and then give it up after 2 weeks. I'm taking it slow, and I am the stronger one.

Let her do her thing, she's so confused right now, but like one of my favorite bands, Jimmy Eat World once said:

"The Haze clears from yours eyes, on a Sunday........." - A Sunday

------------------

PFF
System Bot
grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2001 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
JohnnyK- YESSSS add another to the list of people that think I should fall off the earth I think I'm joining the ranks of stimpy!!

Not so much the enemy, just the *other* side of the story!

Would I be on that list?

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2001 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post

grinthock

2009 posts
Member since Apr 2001
You know what helps? Do this.....

Goto the store...

Get a PaintBall Gun.

Hide in the bush outside her house, when she walks out... DONT STOP SHOOTING TILL YOU ARE EMPTY.

And for god sakes use the professional balls, and a gun that has a good fire rate and good power

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2001 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
From the last couple of posts I have read this is really turning into a broken hearts forum. Cliff we need a new section on the forum...Love and Dating.

Lisa has handled the woman side reasonable well and diplomatically so far, so she can run it hey. God knows none of guys would have a hope

------------------

My Fiero
When I was young I spent 80% of my money on Women, Gambling and Alcohol. I guess I wasted the rest.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock