Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  My ex-girlfriend paid me 50 bucks for sex. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
My ex-girlfriend paid me 50 bucks for sex. by GT Bastard
Started on: 05-26-2001 02:23 AM
Replies: 42
Last post by: Cameron on 05-30-2001 10:45 PM
GT Bastard

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone else think this is odd? Now I'm officially a man-whore. Ahhhhh.... No more margaritas at Rio Bravos. The funny thing is, she's probably going to read this and get pi$$ed.

ps-I'll bet you think I'm joking.

------------------

"My heroes are John Wayne, the Simpsons, and whoever canceled Full House/Bob Saget."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
What does she look like? I woulda probably done if for half that as long as she bought the margueritas! hehe

Sorry dude... just teasing....

As they say 'It's good work if you can get it'

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I think its real odd, next time get at least $75.00!
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Some guys have all the luck...

------------------
Dillon
Black '87 SE V6

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Don't get married...

The faucets will get shut off permanetly and no price turns them back on!

------------------

Wolfhound

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
Tell her we're running a special in Alabama, Three for a nickle!
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I thought my comeback was funny, but you guys are hilarious! heheh

Yep.. some guys have all the luck...

Now, back in my day.... but that is another story...

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
GT Bastard? Deuce Bigelow? Seperated at birth?

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

88 black Formula
88 Duke coupe
88 "wadded up" Formula (parts car)

Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
HO! LOL!

[This message has been edited by Coconut (edited 05-26-2001).]

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
and i bet you're just proud of yourself aren't you?

shoot...i would.

flipperwasaporpoise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flipperwasaporpoiseSend a Private Message to flipperwasaporpoiseDirect Link to This Post
GT Bastard-You wish! If anything, you should pay me!

Coconut-GT Bastard isn't a "ho" because he's lying!

And to whoever made the comment about Alabama..you couldn't pay me anything to even step foot in Alabama. I don't associate with shoeless people without teeth. SO THERE!! South Dakota is bad enough.

P.S. Don't believe what GT Bastard says.

[This message has been edited by flipperwasaporpoise (edited 05-26-2001).]

PFF
System Bot
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
PROUD....hell yeah i would be proud. hell i would go as far as to post it somewhere on the net. I had to move 1200 miles away from my ex to get her to stop askin for it from me. Hey they dont call me elephant man cuz im ugle. hehe
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Flipperwasaporpoise(aka Angela), I knew it! you still need to pay me for last night.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Something tells me that we have now heard from the ex... Sorry darlin, it is all in fun...

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

flipperwasaporpoise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flipperwasaporpoiseSend a Private Message to flipperwasaporpoiseDirect Link to This Post
GT Bastard- YOU need to pay ME for pain and suffering. My attorney will be sending you the papers shortly.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Now kids.. there ain't no reason to get nasty about it... it was a joke and it is over now... we're all still friends here even if we don't date anymore....

How about a handshake?

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Haha just love the things that go on in this forum...
Terrybogin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TerryboginSend a Private Message to TerryboginDirect Link to This Post
At least in Alabama you don't have to pay your ex for sex. All you need is a few beers and that old lady with no teeth is starting to look pretty good. . .
Wolfhound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
terrybogin from nowhere "KissMyAss"
Terrybogin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TerryboginSend a Private Message to TerryboginDirect Link to This Post
WTF? I fixed my profile so you can see that I am also from your neck of the woods. Geeze, it was a joke. How about this:
"BiteMyHairyAlabamaAss"
Wolfhound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
Thats funny! Never had a date in Anniston!

PFF
System Bot
JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by flipperwasaporpoise:
GT Bastard- YOU need to pay ME for pain and suffering. My attorney will be sending you the papers shortly.

"By chance will you also be taking this to 'small claims' court?"

This forum is great!

------------------

Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2001 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
bahahahahahaha you bastard

thank god my ex isn't on the forum... hehehe

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post05-26-2001 11:19 PM   Send a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
Yes Standard, thank god hehe .. j/k.. I'd leave if any of my ex's showed up..
Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2001 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSocha:
"By chance will you also be taking this to 'small claims' court?"

Ouch!

BTW, I usually get paid extra to provide pain and suffering.

Completely off the subject, how many posts do I need before I can harass FieroLisa?

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2001 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I think the official number is 'at least 821'...
-or-
at least enough that she knows that we all love her and only tease her in fun... heheh

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2001 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
I don't know about that marriage/no sex thing. I can prove that I've had sex at least twice. and I hope to proiduce a couple more pieces of evidence before I'm done.

As to the harrassment of FieroLisa, you guys are exactly the reason that my daughter is grounded until she's 35.

fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2001 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
WOW! I should get down here more often, this place has weird stuff, fun but weird.
fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2001 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post

fierohoho

3494 posts
Member since Apr 2001
WOW! I should get down here more often, this place has weird stuff, fun but weird.

------------------
'84 SE 2.5l
'85 Coupe 2.5l now getting a 3800
'86 SE 2.5l

Cameron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2001 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CameronClick Here to visit Cameron's HomePageSend a Private Message to CameronDirect Link to This Post
You know, I have mixed feelings on this...I mean if my ex-gf wanted to pay me for sex, I have no clue what I'd do...I mean on one hand you got sex, I mean always a good thing, and on the other you got your ex, which...nuff said . I donno...would be a tough decision...glad I don't have to make it.

------------------
Cameron
http://Fiero.NetMARC.com

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2001 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
My GF didn't agree with my philosophy on relationships: "Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free".

So I married her...and it seems like Ole Bessy now needs to be put out to pasture, cause the milk has gone sour since then. <sigh>

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2001 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I don't like milk... no wonder I'm not married!

What am I gonna do now?!? hehe

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Ill do it for free Angela. And Ill even provide transportation......send pic!!!!!!
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
you don't have to pay for sex in alabama...as long as your sister is near by. Or various barn yard animals....

------------------
Hey Mr. Ricer come over here and tell me how your stickers make you faster.....

flipperwasaporpoise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flipperwasaporpoiseSend a Private Message to flipperwasaporpoiseDirect Link to This Post
This is out of control!!! By the way, anyone near Sioux Falls should check out my post about selling my Fiero under the mall part. Yesterday, I was told by GT Bastard and Fierogod (or so he thinks he's a Fiero god) that I'm not a true Fiero owner because I have a decent job. Now let's start talking about that topic.
Terrybogin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TerryboginSend a Private Message to TerryboginDirect Link to This Post
Hey firstfiero, isn't Granny's Whorehouse in York? My uncle went there a while back looking for some action, but the only person there was a little old lady. He told her that she would be too old and dry, but she said that she gave that up years ago. She explained that she would pop out her glass eye and take it there. Uncle Bob, replied how sick that was, but since the first one was a freeby, he agreed to try it. Afterward, he told granny how great it was and he would be back every chance that he got. Her reply?
"I'll keep an eye out for you"
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Thank God I don't have a real job! I like what I do much better... Gives me more time to play with my cars AND follow all the rumor mill here!

And don't worry Angela... we know it is all a joke. You're one of us now... Just don't sell your Fiero!

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

isthiswhereiputausername?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post
LMAO!!!!

My GF didn't agree with my philosophy on relationships: "Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free".

So I married her...and it seems like Ole Bessy now needs to be put out to pasture, cause the milk has gone sour since then. <sigh>

WampusCat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WampusCatSend a Private Message to WampusCatDirect Link to This Post

It's that damn secret ingredient they put in wedding cake that only affects women! Yeah, my wife's vows shoulda been, "I do...now I don't have to anymore."

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2001 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
Glad I was on the west coast of S.Dak this past weekend..
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock