Started on: 05-18-2001 08:24 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: bHooper on 05-20-2001 09:13 AM
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2001 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
My Sabres couldn't best the Pens, but its still a good playoffs. It looks like the Devils, Pens series could go deep. The Avs are right now taking it to the Blues, but I wouldn't rule out a comeback.

I think its going to be a Colorado/New Jersey final. That should be a great series! Both teams seem to have everything to win the cup!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2001 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
since the Oilers lost, and the Leaf's lost, i lost interest. i don't care who it is as long as its not NJ or "Quebec"
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2001 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Like I said in the last thread......AV's all the way! We should have swept the Blues, but our excuse for blowing game 3 is we wanted to win at home (yeah, right! ).

I say it'll be the Av's & the Devil's (Av's will win the cup in 6 games).

We'll see!

Shaft

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2001 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaftSend a Private Message to ShaftDirect Link to This Post
GO PENS! It's gonna be tough to beat NJ, and we have to win this game to have any real chance of winning the series. The Moose has made some great saves, but the NJ defence is tought to beat.

I'm glad CO is winng their series, other then the Pens they'd be my favorite of who's left. I'd just like to see Ray Borque get a cup after all these years.

Oh well, I gotta get back to watchin the game.

fiero56

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2001 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post
I thought only Canadians watched hockey .
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2001 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
Hey, not only Canadians watch hockey! I live five minutes from Canada anyway, so its ok to watch it here!

Both series are now 3-1, with the Avs and Devils ahead. I was hoping the Blues would make it a series.

I am actually pulling for the Devils at this point. I don't believe it myself!! Although he hasn't been a Sabre for a few years, I still have to pull for Alexander Mogilny! So go Devils, and die Pens die!

bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2001 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
i have never been to canada... and i started watching hockey when i was 4!

------------------
hoop
Red '86 GT

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock