Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Cliff.. got a international Nitrous question..

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Cliff.. got a international Nitrous question.. by 1FST2M6
Started on: 04-11-2001 11:58 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: 1FST2M6 on 04-11-2001 03:44 PM
1FST2M6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2001 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
i've got a friend with a Ford Focus that moving to the Balkins from Detriot. might you have ANY clue what it'll take to have his car pass through customs with an aftermarket exhaust and Nitrous? I e-mail my friend Joris VanOs to ask him too just incase you aren't sure..

thanks

oh i told him empty the bottle and ship the empty bottle seperate from the car and just leave everything else... so they won't think he's some kinda psycho american terrorist with a bomb...

[This message has been edited by 1FST2M6 (edited 04-11-2001).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2001 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
He's moving to the Balkan in Spain?

Shipping the bottle seperately is a good idea. If he's going to stay in Europe permanenty, then he'll have to pay a lot of taxes on the car.

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2001 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
yeah! in Spain.. sorry... he'll be there for about 2 years.. (signed contract) and may be longer.. like what kinda taxes? same as sales tax here? or just taxes on his Tags?
TheFiero64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2001 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheFiero64Click Here to visit TheFiero64's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheFiero64Direct Link to This Post
Can you even get Nitrous over there?

------------------
Josh

My pics

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2001 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
yeah my friend has an NOS kit on his 2000 2.0 Vectra 4dr... not sure how much it is to fill it or what not.. i e-mailed him a few hours ago.. i'll let ya know what he says.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock