Cart-Long Beach Grand Prix pics by Sleeper
Started on: 04-09-2001 09:28 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Sleeper on 04-10-2001 12:30 AM
Sleeper

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2001 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperClick Here to Email SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post
you sure can't get good action pics with these digital cameras...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2001 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperClick Here to Email bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
awww shucks! thats a wonderfull race, and while i don't regret going fishing/hicking and camping with my fiance'... i do regret not setting the vcr for that one! thats one of my favorite races!

hoop

Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2001 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Click Here to Email Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Direct Link to This Post
What happened to Michael Andretti? He usually OWNS Long Beach. And tough break for Gugelmin, getting knocked out of the race from behind like that, under the yellow and doing nothing wrong. That stinks. And you're right, Hoop, that's always a good one.
Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2001 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperClick Here to Email SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post
you know what the best part is? before and after the race when they're putting up the track and taking it down you can cruise down and race along the track, f*ck yea!

it kinda was a funny race Andretti out and flat tires in the first few laps, i personally think ppl were throwing thing on the track. Montoya was my favorite driver but now he gone so i'm still deciding on a fav driver, de Feran and Brack are cool so i'll root for them this year.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock