Started on: 03-16-2001 08:29 AM
Replies: 27
Last post by: bHooper on 03-19-2001 07:41 PM
1FST2M6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post

uum i'll let ya know what it dynos at and i'll get real pics when it gets here... he's wanting a S/C installed... not sure if you know or not.. but the S/C kit for the car is $27,000!!!! not including installation!!!

------------------

if i only had a pencil thin mustache

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessDirect Link to This Post
SWEET!!!

Hey Trav, what's up with the mustache thing in you sig?

bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
i placed a order for one, at the USGP, last september... yeah, thats the ticket.

btw, trav, can i get a job where you work? i can sweep floors

------------------
hoop
Red '86 GT
KYB's, Eibach's,
Poly Bushings

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
hoop- then i wouldn't have a job!!

Jeff... sorry.. i'm on Jimmy Buffet kick.. it'll pass soon.. Going to Montego Bay for our honeymoon...

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Awesome!

Let's see what a S/C Olds Aurora V8 can do.

bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
i thought the cars came from Shelby suppercharged? i was watchin the auction, on speedvision, and one sold there for like 240 or 260 thousand $. they were talking about how CS was disapointed in the power that he was getting from the Aurora so he slapped on a supper charger.

sorry, don't mean to be asking for your job.

hoop

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
for tipping the scales at over $250k it better do somthing cool.. make me breakfest... powder my donut!

Hell DO A DONUT!

and no.. the series 1 X50 has everything but the s/c.. well the owner now want MORE HP! so.. Eds gunna see what kinda magic wand he can wave over it. he told me last night.. "..if i can make your pos fast just think what i can do to this.." hehe..
http://www.shelbyamerican.com/x50.html - dyno sheet of a stock one at the Shelby facility...

[This message has been edited by 1FST2M6 (edited 03-16-2001).]

bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
i guess if he can work miracles on Miata's, he should be able to handle shelby's
1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post

hehehehehe OH GAWD this things sooooo sweeet!!!

bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
yeah they are... but what is that in front of it (to the left on the first pic), an E-type?!

get some photo's of that for us man!

note: you would thing for $200+thousand they could make a bra that would fit snug on the damn car.

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
it's a 73 E-Type with a BB 427, and TH400 putting 386hp and 487lbft to the wheels! i'll get more pics in the morning..
PFF
System Bot
1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post

1FST2M6

3905 posts
Member since Jan 2000
heres some more... hehehehhe

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm in love, sorry to say but i would rather have that over a Fiero
Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Direct Link to This Post
So, what's it in the shop for?
bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
damn, i'm good! i guessed the type of car sased on 4 inch's of the front fender!

amazing? gimmme pics.... argghhhh.

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever2:
So, what's it in the shop for?

I belive he said to but on a 27,000$ super charger

Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2001 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post
Ye gods man..... a 427 in an E-Type?? Fine car, damn good motor.. but being a Jag fanatic I personally wouldnt put the two together, after all maintaining a V12 is the best part.. =) But each to his own I guess.

Nice shelby BTW :-)

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2001 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tweek:
Ye gods man..... a 427 in an E-Type?? Fine car, damn good motor.. but being a Jag fanatic I personally wouldnt put the two together, after all maintaining a V12 is the best part.. =) But each to his own I guess.

Nice shelby BTW :-)

Hey... My dad used to make a living putting SBC's into Jags (almost all XJ6's).
That V12 may have sex appeal, but it's 250 lbs HEAVIER than a 427.
I wouldn't mind have one, though.

Is that red thing on the Series 1's left a Z?

Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2001 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1FST2M6:
hoop- then i wouldn't have a job!!

Jeff... sorry.. i'm on Jimmy Buffet kick.. it'll pass soon.. Going to Montego Bay for our honeymoon...

Jimmy Buffet was in town on Thursday night, great show. First time I’ve seen the show live. When he sang “Cheeseburgers in paradise” they bring onstage a couple of air canons, and launch cheeseburgers into the crowd.

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2001 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
oops!

[This message has been edited by Pontiaddict (edited 03-17-2001).]

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2001 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post

Pontiaddict

2038 posts
Member since May 2000
I'm just now putting 2 and 2 together. Is it just me or does the Shelby look like the twin to the Panoz Espirante?
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2001 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
how do they control the FI stock unit
hacked or custom or after market controler.
maybe something we could use in our cars with N* swap? flywheel and cluch info to if you can find out to.
bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2001 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
off the top of my head, i cant think of what the panoz looks like.

but isnt it wierd that the new jag xj8 looks like the aston martin? just 1/3rd the price.

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2001 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
ANYTHING used on that car is going to cost cubic dollars, including the flywheel. It's probably carbon fiber/ceramic composite or some other flavor of unobtainium.
But I am insterested in knowing what it uses for engine management. I'll send 1FST2M6 and e-mail about it.

DOOD.... I bet that 427 in that E-type was an undertaking. Don't you have to do MAJOR surgery to that tube frame to fit a BBC into one of those?

Greg Piet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2001 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg PietClick Here to visit Greg Piet's HomePageSend a Private Message to Greg PietDirect Link to This Post
Since Shelby moved over to the Las Vegas Motor speedway, one can catch a glimpse of the new things being designed... They are all sweet...

When he finally releases a new one typically the news comes over and covers it. One can always watch them from a small distance showing it off to the news stations.

KnightRyder31

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2001 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KnightRyder31Send a Private Message to KnightRyder31Direct Link to This Post
But I'd rather have an Aston Martin over a Jag any day.
Unless I can have the Jag XJ220!!!
I think that baby will do 218MPH!!!
Didn't they only have a 6cyl. in the 2nd gen. XJ220's?
I know the first gen. had 12cyl.
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2001 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post

get rid of the hood and the side scoops and they look exactly the same. The Panoz is made out of aluminum too, with 4.6 Ford power. Oddly coincidental.

bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2001 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
aahhhmm... i believe, that the xj220 was supposed to have a v-12. however, when all was said and done, the engine wasnt. therefore, in order to make deliveries (as all cars were presold) they stuffed a v-6 into it and offered some sort of rebate on the car (kinda like what gm did to the original fiero's)

to my knowledge, i dont beleive that there was a 2nd generation xj220 (desgnation coming from intended top speed of the vehicle). there might have been a few cars that actually received the original engine later in the production run.

::stepping down off the soap box::

so, trav, where are the pics of that E?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock