NCAA Tournament by TigerFiero
Started on: 03-15-2001 10:12 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Galen on 03-15-2001 11:45 PM
TigerFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2001 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TigerFieroSend a Private Message to TigerFieroDirect Link to This Post
Who is going for who? My team lost today, Creighton. I guess I will have to cheer on whoever plays Duke now.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2001 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
My youngest son is an assistant director of financial aid at Georgetown,so I have to go with them.
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2001 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Go Terps baby!

They had me sweatin' bullets today though. That guy Evans from G. Mason is an awesome player (30 years old too). He really schooled baxter, mardescich, and morris from MD. I think Morris didn't even have any shot attempts for the first 3/4 of the game. I don't understand how Morris goes from one of the best players in the ACC as a Sophomore to some lazy player who acts like he could care less. But anyway, I am doing pretty good in all of my brackets, last year I got second and won 500 bucks in one of the bigger ones (I always play 3)

------------------
Jeff
'88 GT t-top 3.4
Baltimore, MD

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2001 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
I went to the U. of Iowa for college so obviously I'm for them (sorry TigerFiero).
At least ONE team represented the Big Ten. I'm just afraid since Indiana bombed in the tournament that if Iowa does well, they will try to steal Steve Alford away. I wouldn't blame them, or him for going.
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post03-15-2001 11:45 PM   Send a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
I have to say... GOOOO TARHEELS!!! hehe.. damn you Dukies...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock