Started on: 03-03-2001 10:36 AM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Cheever2 on 03-05-2001 10:27 PM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2001 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Last nite cruising around near midnite, I overheard a police chase starting on I270 close to where I was. I was listening to their broadcasts and caught up to where they were. I saw the guy go by in an old beat up Ford Aerostar van with 5 police cars and the helicopter chasing. I went down the ramp a ways behind and followed. it went around the outerbelt from the east side to the far nw side where the guy did a u turn in median when they put out 'Stop Sticks' I was a little behind so no one paid any attention to me (in my kitcar) we went up to about 100mph most of the time. Finally he blew the engine with a huge plume of smoke and they caught him bailing with a K-9 dog. I just kept going by, slowed down of course, and went on home. It was really cool , even though probably not the best idea. Still cant believe that guy was trying to get away in a old v6 minivan, LMAO.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2001 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Should have blown by him and laughed..
Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2001 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Direct Link to This Post
Good one. Right place, right time... how often does that happen?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock