Started on: 02-22-2001 01:58 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: RossT on 02-22-2001 11:43 PM
RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2001 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
Ok AC/DC in on tour and I screwed up and forgot to get tickest for their visit to Fargo ND. It sold out in matter of hours. But I see that they are going to be in Winnepeg the night before (April 28). But ticketmaster.ca has not yet listed the concert. It was a late addition to that location. Does anyone know when tickets will be up for sale??? Anyone going?

I checked a couple of ticket brockers for the fargo concert and they WANT 200 BUCKS A TICKET!!! no thanks.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
overlord

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2001 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for overlordSend a Private Message to overlordDirect Link to This Post
either they arent for sale yet, or sold out, cause the radio stations are having their contests for tickets.

never really liked ac/dc too much, but i wouldnt mind seeing SLASH in slash's snakepit which is opening for em.

baldlobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2001 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for baldloboSend a Private Message to baldloboDirect Link to This Post
I believe that they are sold out up here as well and It's Winnipeg and Manitoba
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2001 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
trick to get tickets from phone in deal
call 5min before they put them on sale and chat with person about coming events intill
time to start sale, then ask for tickets.
RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2001 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys, looks like I will have to pay big bucks for tickets either from e-bay or a ticket broker. Or I could just save the money and put it into the fiero!! Also sorry for the poor spelling.....

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock