Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  And you thought Excusion's were huge? Check it out!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

And you thought Excusion's were huge? Check it out! by Seanh
Started on: 02-10-2001 10:30 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: rogergarrison on 02-14-2001 01:54 AM
Seanh

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2001 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeanhSend a Private Message to SeanhDirect Link to This Post
http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.html

HeHeHe, I want one. Could put the Fiero in the back and head out to car shows in luxary.

------------------

Sean's Fiero Page
Sean Heberly
Silver 86 GT 2.8 Auto (3.4 Conversion in Progress)
"It's always in the last place you look." Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2001 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
thats sooooooooo funny. someone took a lot of time making that page. luvit
TheFiero64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2001 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheFiero64Click Here to visit TheFiero64's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheFiero64Direct Link to This Post
I want one. I always dream about putting a pickup bed on the back of a Kenworth T2000. The only way to travel.

------------------
Josh
88 Coupe V6

My pics

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2001 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Those on that page may be jokes but there are companies that build things like that on Volvo cab chassis. They are great motor home and actually better than buses for a few reasons.

1. Motor is in front away from living compartment, and not under your bed in the rear.

2. More exits than a bus with only one side door. Great for emergency exits.

3. More under-floor storage since motor and other things are moved to front.

No one in the music business has gone to any of these yet but we did check them out a few years ago. They are just not as pretty as the Eagles, MCIs, Prevosts, and others.. And it is sort of an image business...

I'll see if I can find some real photos.

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2001 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
Some of you guys might want to check out the February issue of Car & Driver. Well, that is unless you want to go on unenlightened and believing all the BS that the media tells you about the Excursion. Reality might be a pleasant surprise for some of you.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2001 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BN Boomer:
Some of you guys might want to check out the February issue of Car & Driver. Well, that is unless you want to go on unenlightened and believing all the BS that the media tells you about the Excursion. Reality might be a pleasant surprise for some of you.

We all call the excursion the 'Fordasaurus'

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock