Started on: 02-04-2001 10:00 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: DRH on 02-05-2001 02:43 PM
hugh

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2001 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,I believe the time on the forum is Eastern time.I live about 60 miles from Atlantic City.The time at my home is about 15 minutes behind yours.Not a complaint,It's just that some times I get so confused(joke).
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2001 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Yes, you are right. The clock is 15 minutes fast... I'll change it right away, thanks!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2001 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Cliff Pennock

11599 posts
Member since Jan 99
Ok, fixed.
fropuff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2001 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fropuffSend a Private Message to fropuffDirect Link to This Post
I thought something was wrong. I put a little reply in a post, then saw that another one got in after I did. I clicked on the post, and all that was there was mine. I tried the refresh button, and that didn't work, so I got POd at my POS computer. Thanks for fixing it.

------------------
Fuzz busters are for those who are worried about being caught.

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2001 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
You mean I was right?I just looked at the clock before I read your post and thought,uh-oh what was I thinking?Thank you!
RaeQwan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2001 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaeQwanClick Here to visit RaeQwan's HomePageSend a Private Message to RaeQwanDirect Link to This Post
i've always noticed it, I always thought my clock was behind, hehe... cliff was in the future hehe

------------------
Ray - AIM: WookieeNC
1988 Fiero Coupe - Carolina Fieros - Dear Abu - WebJolt Network

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2001 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
So Cliff fixed it BEFORE he acknowledged it was wrong? Nice bit of back to the future there!!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock