Picts of where my hard earned Fiero conversion money went by Seanh
Started on: 01-31-2001 10:11 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: 2xsess on 02-01-2001 04:52 AM
Seanh

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeanhSend a Private Message to SeanhDirect Link to This Post
Well, here it is:

Above it what is looks like now.
Below is what it looked like when I just got it, about 3 weeks ago.

I added a 4" body lift, 33" Big Foot tires and got rid of that ugly step (Well, not intentionally, lost it the 1st time I took it off-roading) The reason I bought it is because I need a winter 4x4, and my old 85' Bronco threw a rod, ran for a couple more weeks and kicked over, so I needed a new one. So, I decided to get a nice new one, since it will probally be the last non-fiero I buy for a while. This also means it took a considerable chunk from my fund for the 3.4 conversion. Im still going to do it, but probally not this winter, maybe this summer/spring.

------------------

Sean's Fiero Page
Sean Heberly
Silver 86 GT 2.8 Auto (3.4 Conversion in Progress)
"It's always in the last place you look." Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

[This message has been edited by Seanh (edited 01-31-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Seanh (edited 01-31-2001).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2001 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Perfect for those low-speed chases down LA freeways with suicidal wife killing Heisman trophy winners. Looks sharp.
Seanh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SeanhSend a Private Message to SeanhDirect Link to This Post
I wansnt very picky on what I wanted, but if I found an all white one I was going to get plates that say "NOT OJ". Since I got this one, and I really hate Geo's, my plates are going to say "GEOKILR" and I am going to put a large sticker across the rear window that says "Its a Jeep Thing? No, My Bronco Thing will run over your little Jeep Thing." I was very suprised at how fast this thing will go, even without a twin turbo modification, yet. It would put my current Fiero 2.8 to shame. It also would burn half a tank of gas to get there, but it could. Atleast it gets better milage then the old one (3-4 mpg), this one gets about 13 mpg city, havent had it on the highway yet. I cant wait for summer to get this bad boy up to the lake for Jeep trails, and to help pull out all those super cool jeeps.
2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessDirect Link to This Post
WEll, if you haven't had it off-road yet you might want to watch what you saw about pulling Jeeps out. There is a reason why they're so popular with the off-road crowd.

For a FORD is a nice looking one. Good Luck with it.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock