Single gal by hottieGT
Started on: 01-27-2001 12:14 AM
Replies: 275
Last post by: MontanaFiero on 03-19-2001 12:52 AM
p4n1c

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2001 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hottieGT:
How was Playdiam Derek? Did you take your girlfriend?

It was good, yup I took her. Bought stuff for my computer and some electronics crap for a project. lol. I think people are going to get mad because now it's a chat room. If you have ICQ my number is 89617490. We can all let this thread die.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-
"Each passing day, every passing face seems like such a blur"
- The Offspring(Million Miles Away)

IP: Logged
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2001 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
C'mon, we need some information!! Is she real? Is she hot?

[This message has been edited by Standard (edited 02-04-2001).]

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2001 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post

standard, this is a family website, you shouldn't be putting stuff like this.

hehe, it's funny though

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2001 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
BB--We're monks, not nuns. Gotta get the gender right.
hottieGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2001 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hottieGTSend a Private Message to hottieGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by p4n1c:
I think people are going to get mad because now it's a chat room. If you have ICQ my number is 89617490. We can all let this thread die.

You're probably right. I don't have icq right now but I've been meaning to download it. How long is your girlfriend down for?

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2001 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hottieGT:
You're probably right. I don't have icq right now but I've been meaning to download it. How long is your girlfriend down for?

She's leaving tomorrow morning. My parents are down to take me home to be a witness in court again. Sucks.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2001 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Derek, you mean Heather could have gotten a ride back with them?? DOH.

could have saved us $65..

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2001 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
DAMN!!!!!! All that reading and I still dont know if this is true or not. There goes about an hour of my life! DOH!!!

------------------

James Essar
AOL IM Name: FieroMaster88
88 Coupe 30,000 miles
84 Indy Fiero (restoration Project)

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 02-05-2001).]

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2001 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:
Derek, you mean Heather could have gotten a ride back with them?? DOH.

We are going back tonight, I thought your sister was going home last night?

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2001 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
After having participated in this thread, my IQ has now dramatically dropped.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2001 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
I just wanna know the freakin answer.
PFF
System Bot
onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2001 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to be post #251, and to let everyone know I actually read this.
Seanh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2001 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeanhSend a Private Message to SeanhDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps I am blind and missed it, but did you see her? Is she really real, and hot for that matter?
Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2001 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post
from what it looks like to me, p4n1c has a girlfriend and PIMPIN' hottieGT on the side, you go boy.

------------------
85 GT
17" Racing Hart C5 wheels, Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 tires, Intrax lowering spring, KYB shocks, KYB-GR2 struts, Chris West's Strut Tower Bar, Accel Super Coil, Accel Wires, K&N filter and Optima Battery.

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2001 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post

Sleeper

726 posts
Member since Mar 2000

[This message has been edited by Sleeper (edited 02-05-2001).]

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2001 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sleeper:
from what it looks like to me, p4n1c has a girlfriend and PIMPIN' hottieGT on the side, you go boy.

And my girlfriend pimps Steve(darklord), so we have a pretty lucrative business. And I have a few '88 GTs in my garage and a big pool. And then I wake up and realize that I don't even have enough money yet to pay for the '86 GT I want.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2001 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post
PIMPIN' AIN'T EASY.
pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2001 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlDirect Link to This Post
yeah, so what happened? is she real or not?

------------------
Fuzz busters are for those who can't outrun the cops.

AIM: phool88fiero

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2001 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
LOL @ Derek...

Just a recap... HottieGT had to work, so she didn't go downtown. Derek and I both did, and we went to a big mall, went to a few other places downtown, etc. and I even saw a couple of black Fieros.
(one was a black coupe, either had a really bad exhaust leak or it had a coffeecan.. I couldn't tell. too far away)

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2001 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
Ok, after reading for an hour and a half:
I think she's hot.
She was playful and open at first and now she's more down to earth and real. She knew exactly how to get your fires going and now she's gotten to know some people and is being herself now.
Not many girls would admit to being 130 lbs.
But it has been my experience that girls who are 130 and are 5'6" are my kind of woman. In other words, they have it where it belongs. And to go along with what someone else said about 100 posts ago, I've never (and to quote the great Chris Jericho) "EVER!" met a Jessica that I didn't want to play hide the chourico (since I'm Portuguese, our saugage is chourico not salami) with. And I've met alot of Jessica's.
Too bad I don't know my relatives from just outside Toronto as well as I'd like to now.

Hottie:
By the way, I have a "Slut Red" 87 GT that can be seen through a couple of links on my crappy website along with an older and newer picture of me. But I don't intend to come to Toronto, but let me know if you are ever and I mean EVER in Massachusetts.

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2001 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
I don't think she is with us anymore. She hasn't responded for a couple days. Actually noone has, so I thought this had finally died.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

PFF
System Bot
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2001 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
Well, I guess with those attitudes, they must have driven her away and proved themselves right.
doughboySE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2001 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doughboySESend a Private Message to doughboySEDirect Link to This Post
hey there hottie single guy here 33 from strathroy ontario
only 1 and a half hours away
email me we can chat at doughboy@sprint.ca
or icq me at 96817789
FIEROCIOUS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2001 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROCIOUSSend a Private Message to FIEROCIOUSDirect Link to This Post
Ozzy! What up! and who said this was a worthless thread? Ozzy's back!
Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2001 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
lou_dias....LOL!!! HA! HA! HA!

Haven't heard that term in a LOOOONG time!

By the way, us folks from Guam spell it Chorizo, I never knew that Portuguese folks spelled it differently!

Cruisin'

------------------

151 in. of love

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2001 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 151 in. of loveSend a Private Message to 151 in. of loveDirect Link to This Post
just making this 265.
Nothin to see here folks.
Keep movin
Nothin to see here
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2001 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
Well, since it's a Portuguese sausage and I am Portuguese and I am originally from the Azores. I think I know how to spell it correctly. I even speak it (and read a little).

But that's funny how it's in Washington...
How do they spell LINGUICA? The "other" Portuguese sausage...?

Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2001 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post
*bump*

MUuuWaahahahaha

GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2001 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doughboySE:
hey there hottie single guy here 33 from strathroy ontario
only 1 and a half hours away
email me we can chat at doughboy@sprint.ca
or icq me at 96817789

Doughboy, you're the biggest joke on earth. I can't believe how utterly desperate you are. You're 33 and you've got kids! Leave the poor girl alone. Go buy yourself a Pinto.

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2001 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroDirect Link to This Post
wow this topic has been around for a while, almost 270 posts..... is she even still single?

Kyle

KnightRyder31

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2001 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KnightRyder31Send a Private Message to KnightRyder31Direct Link to This Post
Holly $hit!
I just read this thread, how the heck did I miss this?!
Where did she go anyways???

PFF
System Bot
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2001 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Holy sh**, after what? A little under 2 months some responded to this. She left, probably because we scared her. She's probably not single, but I am now. Times change.
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2001 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Geeze, this thread's been around long enough for her to have gone through puberty, graduated from high school *and* college, get married, have kids and teach *them* to take her place posting this stuff in here...

I bet when she posts again, it'll be from "HottieGTJr."...

KnightRyder31

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2001 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KnightRyder31Send a Private Message to KnightRyder31Direct Link to This Post
Your single now?
That sucks, I hope it wasn't because of this thread!
I bet you wish that she was still around, huh?
j/k
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2001 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
No it wasn't because of this thread. hehe. And it would still be cool to meet her, I have yet to meet a woman in Toronto that actually appreciates the Fiero. Ah well, c'est la vie.
MontanaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2001 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontanaFieroSend a Private Message to MontanaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Then why don't you go to that little place she is waitressing at and sneak a peek and maybe introduce yourself?!?! Make sure you take your digital camera so we can finally see what she looks like. (Since this topic is back I might as well put my 2 cents worth in).
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock