Single gal by hottieGT
Started on: 01-27-2001 12:14 AM
Replies: 275
Last post by: MontanaFiero on 03-19-2001 12:52 AM
My7Fieros

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Picking up flame suite and getting ready for battle.....200 posts on this rediculas topic and some of you get peeved when I mention the buccaneers thread......mmmmmmmmmm
Get it out of your system if it makes you feel better.

[This message has been edited by My7Fieros (edited 02-01-2001).]

IP: Logged
Seanh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeanhSend a Private Message to SeanhDirect Link to This Post
This will be very interesting to see what happens. Some one take a camera along so we can see some pictures. My money is that she is real...
batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
I was one of the few that believed in Hottie, but sheesh...I can't believe anyone would announce to the world on the internet where they worked. You sure you ain't blonde?
btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for btothSend a Private Message to btothDirect Link to This Post
wow, 6 pages... i just had to say that i was here. and since i am here, i'd like to say that i work at the post office and i find out when i work a day in advance.... there's no such thing as a "schedule" there
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
Like this is a surprise?! I'd have bet money on it.
It is amusing, however.

lol! exactly!
and i could care less if she doesn't want me now. or if she ever did. if she did, she must be pretty desperate. and i don't want a girlfriend, or partner, or whatever that just wants me because i have a red 86 fiero. i don't want a girlfriend anyway because they're nothing but trouble and a waste of money that i could waste on my car. and i don't care if anyone cares what i wrote. i just like replying to this stupid post!

hottieGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hottieGTSend a Private Message to hottieGTDirect Link to This Post
I'm off work early for once! It was pretty dead tonight. I don't think that the place is where you're thinking of Derek. It's in the Spadina & Bloor area.
I'm not going to say exactly where it is, because it's pretty dangerous, like Batboy said. If I do meet you guys I'll want to go with a group of my friends. (BTW Batboy, I am blonde, my friends and I did our hair last night!)

[This message has been edited by hottieGT (edited 02-02-2001).]

Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
Alright, I think I've read/know enough about our little hottie to make some educated guesses about what she looks like and what her mental state is. Let me start off by saying, this probably isn't a joke. No person in their right mind would take this subject to the point where it is now. I also believe there are little or no untruths in hottie's posts. She is a she, not a he. A predator looking for Fiero driving young boys would be scared away by the attention given to this thread. Now for the good stuff...

1. Hottie is good looking. I know what you all are thinking, how can I tell without seeing what she looks like? Well, first off, she is confident enough to post in a strange forum, which she knows is populated almost entirly of heterosexual males under the name Hottie. She has kind of agreed to meet some of us which proves she's not totally full of $hit. And, finally, she works as a waitress. The majority of waitresses being at least okay looking. That being said, I will now expertly guess what she looks like if for no other reason than to give Derek and Steve an idea of who she is.
-5 foot 5 and 1/2 inches tall
-114 lbs
-medium brown hair, longish
-obviously thin, but in good physical condition
-pretty, but not too pretty so as to make her a target or to make any of her companions uncomfortable.

2. She runs her mouth too much. This gets her into trouble a lot. She misses out on opportunity just because she blurts out mindless phrases without regard to consequence.

She's a party girl. She likes to get drunk and stoned a lot. She's always looking for another stupid guy to hook up with, but her misguided attempts at finding Mr Right always end up in the same destructive way.

She doesn't have many female friends. In fact, she doesn't have many friends at all. Other girls resent her for being slutty. But she acts this way to gain respect from them, not realizing this destroys any relationship she may have with other women.

Now that I've probed deep within the mind of this girl, I'll leave you with an explaination of my own reason for picking on her. I am, by nature, a bully. Although I'm not physically imposing, I will do things that can be though of, by better people than I, as ethically wrong and with the intent to cause unnessessary pain and suffering. There is a certain line we all have to draw for ourselves which defines what we will and what we won't do to further our own personal intrests. Hottie has crossed most people's line and, therefore, made herself subject to personal attacks by myself and others. My deduction of this person was mostly for entertainment purposes; however, I felt justified in slamming her mainly because this thread has wasted so much of my time. I think a final jab is all it should take to bring this giant down. Call me a dick or a loser if you must; I'll take it all smiling

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
First of all.. Eric, if your right about her, I'm so there... Second, you are obviously an idiot. You do not have the right to say anything about anyone. You judged her HAIR COLOUR (???), even after she stated what it was. If you claim you are a bully, but not physically, your are exaggerating yourself. Bullies always beat up people like you who thought they were "mentally" bullying. I'm a little iffy on the whole thing that you even assumed her HEIGHT??
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2001 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Next week, on "Profiler", Eric delves deep into the psyche of the guy who invented those goofy looking clear taillights. Must-see TV, y'all.

BTW, Eric, what size shoe does she wear?

------------------
Loud Pipes Save Lives!

hottieGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hottieGTSend a Private Message to hottieGTDirect Link to This Post
I have to say that I'm quite flattered and amused at how much attention I've got from everyone here. It's actually kind of sad that you all care so much!
BTW, I'm actually 5'6 130lbs, most of my friends are guys, but I'm definatly not a slut. I just find that guys are more fun to hang around than most girls are.
Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post
WAITRESS? she's a waitress? hot? and blonde?

oh sh*t, she wouldn't happen to be the waitress(the main character chick) in that movie *Coyote Ugly*, cuz hell, i'm there...

PFF
System Bot
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Ohh, close to little China. Ah well, have fun and welcome to the forum. If you want to hang out sometime, just ask, Ryan and I are always downtown on Saturday. It's hard pressed to find people with a similar interest in the little sports car in this city around our age.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-
"Each passing day, every passing face seems like such a blur"
- The Offspring(Million Miles Away)

[This message has been edited by p4n1c (edited 02-02-2001).]

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by p4n1c:
It's hard pressed to find people with a similar interest in the little sports car in this city around our age.

Derek, my english professor would strangle you.. LOL..

what city is only 20 years old??

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Shall we go for 7 pages? (with apologies to My7... )
BTW... I've only checked the football thread once. About four days ago. Morbid curiosity. Maybe if Atlanta had a football team. *sigh*

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

88 T-top Formula
88 soon-to-be-V6 coupe

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:
Derek, my english professor would strangle you.. LOL..
what city is only 20 years old??

English teacher can kiss my a$$.

Alright, the proper grammatically correct sentence would be:

It is very hard to find people of our age that share a similar interest in the little sports car, namely the Fiero, in Toronto.

Happy?

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Damn, I was PUI again...
sqoach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
mud fence mud fence mud fence
btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for btothSend a Private Message to btothDirect Link to This Post
mud fence?
sqoach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
hell i don't know what it means. it was posted earlier in this same thread. i was just being stupid and posted it again.

yes, i'm smokin the green leaf.

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
I just looked at this topic. I jumped from page 1 to page 6. I may post again in a week or so (after I read the other pages).

------------------

86GT original paint, interior, engine http://www.fierowayne.homestead.com/fierowayne.html

hottieGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hottieGTSend a Private Message to hottieGTDirect Link to This Post
Derek if you girlfriend is down she probably wouldn't appreciate you going to meet another girl anyways! Did she come down this weekend?
PFF
System Bot
Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
Well, my bad Fiero Kharma just bit me in the butt. On the way home, I crashed into a mud fence . I think someone here put a curse on me. I'm not going to name any names, but I suspect a witch, maybe even a Canadian witch.

Maybe I should clear the air once again. After reading my manifesto, I realized the woman who I described is actually MY dream girl. I don't think I was too far off except for the hair color thing (Johnny, I was still writing when she posted that. I am an idiot, and I'm a big follower of Dr. Laura, who judges people without concern for their feelings, so I blame her for any trauma I caused here last night.). As for the whole slutty thing, which is still a matter of personal opinion, I kind of like that in a girl. Who doesn't? I really think that I'm in love. I'm going to go buy a can of red Krylon, pack my bags, fill up the tank, and drive my busted-ass car up to Canada in order to find my future wife. Anyone want to join?

sqoach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Eric:
Well, my bad Fiero Kharma just bit me in the butt. On the way home, I crashed into a mud fence . I think someone here put a curse on me. I'm not going to name any names, but I suspect a witch, maybe even a Canadian witch.

Maybe I should clear the air once again. After reading my manifesto, I realized the woman who I described is actually MY dream girl. I don't think I was too far off except for the hair color thing (Johnny, I was still writing when she posted that. I am an idiot, and I'm a big follower of Dr. Laura, who judges people without concern for their feelings, so I blame her for any trauma I caused here last night.). As for the whole slutty thing, which is still a matter of personal opinion, I kind of like that in a girl. Who doesn't? I really think that I'm in love. I'm going to go buy a can of red Krylon, pack my bags, fill up the tank, and drive my busted-ass car up to Canada in order to find my future wife. Anyone want to join?

lol!
damn eric, you're killing me!

Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
I really did crash. First time ever in a Fiero or any other car. Scratched up the bumper and put a hole in the fender. The guy who lived there was nice enough to pull me out of the ditch I flew into with his tractor. I love you, Hottie.
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hottieGT:
Derek if you girlfriend is down she probably wouldn't appreciate you going to meet another girl anyways! Did she come down this weekend?

Yeah, she is here and she would probably appreciate it more if I brought her along then her having to think I'm out somewhere without her.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Ill believe this when i see a pic and get some info from someone whos been here a while tells me hes met her. I cant believe this page keeps going and going.......wheres the latch to take out the energizers. This is harder to kill than a Furby.
batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Hottie, please do us a big favor and tell every woman you know that the Fiero Forum is where to surf to find available men. Then have them tell their friends, etc...

------------------
BATBOY
1985 SE auto with 350 Chevy V8 (Batmobile),
suspension mods, lowered, GA brakes, battery
relocated up front, stereo mods, etc...

batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post

batboy

4943 posts
Member since Jun 99
Dang-nab-it, another double post.

[This message has been edited by batboy (edited 02-02-2001).]

rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
Hey hottie, 88 Fiero GT lipstick red 'nuff said. Me sooo hooony!
rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post

rodmcneill

1616 posts
Member since Oct 2000
Hey hottie, 88 Fiero GT lipstick red 'nuff said. Me sooo hooony!
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2001 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
What BB said.
PFF
System Bot
BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2001 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hottieGT:
I have to say that I'm quite flattered and amused at how much attention I've got from everyone here. It's actually kind of sad that you all care so much!
BTW, I'm actually 5'6 130lbs, most of my friends are guys, but I'm definatly not a slut. I just find that guys are more fun to hang around than most girls are.

BB and MM good intentions but as she says
"most of her friends are guys". I think we might have better luck with FieroLisa spreading the WoooorD. Besides if you had the choice of either ladies friends (not that we really knowing either) which would you mostlikely choose? Simple ahy!
BBTs

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2001 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
I got a couple of female friends into cars- but not to the extent that we are...most of them tell me to shut up when I start talking about the Fiero nowadays...

------------------
Lisa
86 gold 4 speed GT
86 gold 5 speed SC (Sold!)
Columbus, OH/Greensboro NC
AOL IM: FieroLisa
FieroLisa's Website

Ozzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2001 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OzzySend a Private Message to OzzyDirect Link to This Post
My God!!! I go away for awhile and the PFF has become a singles site!

Ozzy

Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2001 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonDirect Link to This Post
Most of my friends are girls, does that mean people are calling me slutty behind my back?

Waiting for it to get light enough to drive my doorless, fenderless, no windshield Fiero into town. Spring is coming and a thoughts of a functional Fiero are roaring through my mind.

I used to be doorman at a nudie bar back when the Alaska oil pipeline was being built. Considering that most men have far fewer morals than the average tomcat where do they get the right to call any woman slutty. Take a step back and take an objective look. Anytime? Anywhere? Sure is one black kettle.

My Fiero is black also, but has really obnoxious red decals all over it, does that help?

batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2001 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Sure wish I could be a slut.... instead, lately it's more like being a nun!
FIEROGOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2001 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROGODSend a Private Message to FIEROGODDirect Link to This Post
I think that this is wrong! All i have ever dreamed of is driveing my fiero, with a hottie would be nice. It is wrong that someone would tease us me like this. I think fiero people are for the most part unstable people. If we weren't we would be driveing a vette. ha ha ha ha ha ha
No really that is cool but i must point out that it is hard to find a girl who likes fieros much less drives one. Even more to find one who likes the car enough to want to meet a guy who likes them.
After all it is all about the car!!!!!!! I would ask more questions about you and your car but i wonder if this is all going to be a let down? Hope not !
Just remember it's all about the car.
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2001 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
The fiero clutch will work properly if all the air and linkage slop is removed from the system.

There is no thread worthy of 6 pages without at least one post about clutch troubles

hottieGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2001 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hottieGTSend a Private Message to hottieGTDirect Link to This Post
How was Playdiam Derek? Did you take your girlfriend?
Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2001 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
Where were you, Hottie. I was looking for you all day What, now you don't want to see me? And to think I spray painted my car just for you.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock