Single gal by hottieGT
Started on: 01-27-2001 12:14 AM
Replies: 275
Last post by: MontanaFiero on 03-19-2001 12:52 AM
p4n1c

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Never thought it would come to having to meet people?

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-
"Each passing day, every passing face seems like such a blur"
- The Offspring(Million Miles Away)

IP: Logged
hottieGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hottieGTSend a Private Message to hottieGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by p4n1c:
Never thought it would come to having to meet people?

No I was just joking around. But like you said in an earlier post that it's good to have friends, (ones with or getting a Fiero is even better) So if I'm not working I will be there at 2, Saturday.

hottieGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hottieGTSend a Private Message to hottieGTDirect Link to This Post

hottieGT

41 posts
Member since Jan 2001
sorry for the double post

[This message has been edited by hottieGT (edited 01-31-2001).]

[This message has been edited by hottieGT (edited 01-31-2001).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hottieGT:
No I was just joking around...

That sound that you all hear is that of frantic backpedaling.

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

88 T-top Formula
88 soon-to-be-V6 coupe

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear that and yeah we'll be there at 2 on Saturday. I'm probably gonna play a few rounds of F355 challenge.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to be at the Eatons center with some friends anyway, so I'll duck out for a while and head over to Playdium a little before 2..

JohnnyK, you coming?

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
First time I read this thread (honestly) so for anyone suspecting it's me pulling your legs - It's not.

Ok, about hottieGT: I don't know who she is (for the sake of argument I'll assume she really is a she). All I can tell you (by looking at her ip-address) is that she is from Canada, and she (most likely) isn't one of the members here. That's all I'm willing to find out - anything beyond that is disrespecting someone's privacy.

Ok, so everything from now on is pure speculation and my personal thoughts.

1) she really is female. Young too, perhaps even younger than she says (my guess would be 19). She visits (other) forums regularly but never visits newsgroups. She does know someone here on the forum.

2) She really is a he, and a longtime member here on the forum (and I would have a pretty good idea who).

3) None of the above.

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
See what happens when I can't visit my favorite hangout for a few days? To whomever suggested that I am/was hottieGT...nope. Sorry. (Although I *do* look damn good in fishnet stockings and high heels! j/k )
Just for the record, I think hottieGT is either a fake or in desparate need of some serious psychological help.

HottieGT--If you're just playing head games with us (either because you're a man or...), do us all a favor and stop. Seek help for your emotional shortcomings. Looking for a relationship based on nothing but the color/make/model of someones car is ridiculous (did I spell that correctly?).
If you are for real and you aren't just looking for sex in a Fiero (seems like it would be difficult unless you're a contortionist), welcome to the club.

Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
Oh, yeah, by the way... where are the promised pictures?

------------------

fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post
Well said Monkeyman!

We are both thinking the same thing.

100%

Originally posted by Monkeyman:
See what happens when I can't visit my favorite hangout for a few days? To whomever suggested that I am/was hottieGT...nope. Sorry. (Although I *do* look damn good in fishnet stockings and high heels! j/k )
Just for the record, I think hottieGT is either a fake or in desparate need of some serious psychological help.

HottieGT--If you're just playing head games with us (either because you're a man or...), do us all a favor and stop. Seek help for your emotional shortcomings. Looking for a relationship based on nothing but the color/make/model of someones car is ridiculous (did I spell that correctly?).
If you are for real and you aren't just looking for sex in a Fiero (seems like it would be difficult unless you're a contortionist), welcome to the club.

batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Raydar...good one! Awww, come on guys, don't be so mean, she's a lady until proven otherwise. I still believe in you Hottie, but I guess you don't like dirty old men...LOL! She broke up with her b/f recently, she's away from home for the first time, working in a strange city, probably lonely...take pity!

If you guys don't think women talk and act like this on the internet nowadays, you need to get out of the car forums and expand your horizons. Even playing the card game spades online, I get flirted with all the time. However, my vast experience has shown that the "real" hotties will post a pic.

Hottie, if you're for real and want to meet a very nice, sensitive, intelligent, yet extremely innocent and shy guy... then you need to meet Darkie (AKA Steve who probably is blushing right now). I'm being serious, he needs to get lucky, but don't you dare break his heart or I'll be mad. Have fun kids!

PFF
System Bot
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
LMAO......

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post
OH MY GOD, R U GUYS LAME? DO YOU NEED A CRUTCH OR SOMETHING?

this chick(if everything is true) just wants you for your car, so that means she's willing to put out(bling, bling), if she totally hot all the better but if she's 300+ theres more cushion for the pushing so stroll down to the local bar and down a couple 40's and she be as fine as any girl when your in that state. if she's 400+, i don't know, it might take a 30 pak, but some ppl are differant...

<sorry for the BUNTNESS but i just counldn't resist.>

bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
OMG!

I'm the 173 post on this useless waste of bandwidth thread, and I have no reason what soever to be here!

------------------
hoop
Red '86 GT
KYB's, Eibach's,
Poly Bushings

2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
And if this is a guy messing with us, I'm personally gonna kick his @ss

WHOA Lisa, god I miss that northern girl attitude
aagggrrr I hate the south, well this part of it anyway.

This thread is so fun. Can't wait to see what the weekend brings.

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
um...i don't know what to think about this thread now. i can't believe it has so many posts. i have yet to see raeqwan post to this (unless i overlooked him)

even if she/he, whatever, does post a pic, that still can't prove anything. you can get a pic from anywhere and say it's you.

also, if she wants a guy for his car, why a fiero? not bashing it, but i have definately seen more appealing cars. of course they cost a $hitload of money.

all i have to say is, whoever goes to meet with this person, take your 9.

------------------
sqoach@yahoo.com

sqoach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post

sqoach

6383 posts
Member since Nov 2000
nevermind, found rae's post. of course this doesn't eliminate him as being her. hehe

Originally posted by RaeQwan:
SNWO OJB?

batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Some of us guys are desperate too. At this point, I'd go out with a girl who was interested in my car...who knows...she just might get interested in me too.

Darkie, ditch those guys and meet her by yourself. Hehehe! Why do I feel like cupid?

[This message has been edited by batboy (edited 01-31-2001).]

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I'm gonna be downtown shopping with a group of friends anyway..

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cliff! Is this Our first 5 page thread?
batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post

batboy

4943 posts
Member since Jun 99
Hey Cliff! Is this Our first 5 page thread?

------------------
BATBOY
1985 SE auto with 350 Chevy V8 (Batmobile),
suspension mods, lowered, GA brakes, etc...

PFF
System Bot
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Wasn't the clutch info thread pretty long? But unlike this thread, the clutch one was actually good for something. (just kidding!)
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batboy:
Darkie, ditch those guys and meet her by yourself. Hehehe! Why do I feel like cupid?

He wouldn't even be going if I hadn't suggested it. I'm going to Playdium anyway, with or without meeting her. Can't pass up a good game of F355 Challenge.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

RiceCooker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RiceCookerSend a Private Message to RiceCookerDirect Link to This Post
I have bragging rights to the longest thread ever!

The weekend will be over before this can come close to the 335? post thread on the football season. How could you miss it?

Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
hmmmmm.....lets see here,
I have a RED formula,
I used to have an 86 BLUE gt (not orginal paint),
and I have an awesome girlfriend named Jessica.......

this is weird...lol

------------------

GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
So I think we've established:

1) She's 300+ lbs and desperate as hell

OR

2) She's a disease-ridden skank!

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Well I think that's the most uncalled for post I've ever seen. It's both rude and ignorant, congratulations you've joined the rank of about 90% of the people in Toronto.

I doubt she's 300lbs and I really doubt she's disease ridden. Maybe I am less cynical then I think, she said it got into a bad joke and I agree that it did. But if she is going to be a forum member and she was just joking around, then she should get the same respect as anyone else here on the forum.

Steve and I will meet her(if she does not work) on Saturday and tell you all about it. If she shares an interest in Fiero's and I think she probably is a nice person(at least a few posts in this thread were a reflection of that), then I welcome her as a forum member.

My $.02

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
I have my doubts, but I wouldn't say something that harsh yet. Give some slack.
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
In another 3 days this thread is gonna be longer than the football thread... heh. Has been some damn good entertainment, though.
hottieGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hottieGTSend a Private Message to hottieGTDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys, I just got a call and I'm set to work on Saturday from 11-5
Sorry to disappoint!
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
I'm just bursting with bad taste... She/He is doing a pretty good job of fooling some of you though! I'll give he/she/it that much credit.
PFF
System Bot
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

Sorry to disappoint!

Well where do you work, and if you feel nervous on telling people that then email me or Steve. I'm sure we can find our way. I'm guessing you work at a restaurant/bar/club?

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

sqoach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
what the hell?? you just got a call today telling you to work on saturday? that's 2 days notice. if my work called me up, i'd tell them to shove it. schedules are made up for a reason. i understand about things that come up, but this doesn't sound like that. do they always call you and tell you when to work?
this just seems like a lot of b.s. to me. sorry if i sound like an ass, but i'm just a bit skeptical.
of course if i'm wrong, uh...i guess i'll owe you a big apology
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
talk about hostility!! guys, calm down about her working, a lot of you have already dogged her to the extent that she wouldn't want you anyway (unless you have a really nice red GT that is )

if she's a girl, i hope she finds a nice boyfriend so she can quit bothering us.

if he's a guy, i hope he loses that sick/perverted mind that would make him want to toy with probably 1700 other men.

------------------
Lisa
86 gold 4 speed GT
86 gold 5 speed SC (Sold!)
Columbus, OH/Greensboro NC
AOL IM: FieroLisa
FieroLisa's Website

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Sorry to disappoint!

Like this is a surprise?! I'd have bet money on it.
It is amusing, however.

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

88 T-top Formula
88 soon-to-be-V6 coupe

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
This whole thread is sad...this forum is not a chat room for "love". Jeez, this is even worse than that damn "Those tricky buccaneers" or whatever thread that refuses to go away!!!
hottieGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hottieGTSend a Private Message to hottieGTDirect Link to This Post
I got a call from one of the girls I work with. She didn't know if she needed to switch shifts with me or not. She told me she does so she's taking my shift next Saturday and I'm taking hers.
I work at a little bar called Charlie's. I'm a waitress, - it's kind of a sleazy place, but it's a job!
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
My7 Fieros. It refuses to go away because people reply (just like you did)

If ya dont like it,skip it. I've never read the buccaneers one so it doesn't matter to me how many posts it has

btw I'm not trying to be a b*tch at all here

Lisa

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
My7Fieros: The threads are long because they are actually interesting. I think that you should be allowed to post anything in the OT section. Post about your "male itch" problems for all I care. Obviously it won't be as long, but thats because NO ONE WANTS TO HERE ABOUT IT!
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2001 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

I work at a little bar called Charlie's. I'm a waitress, - it's kind of a sleazy place, but it's a job!

Yeah I've seen that place I think. It's about a block and a bit west from where I work(AT&T Canada at the big white holiday inn).

Perhaps on Saturday a few of us can stop in for lunch. Charlie's Bar and Grill or something like that right?

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

[This message has been edited by p4n1c (edited 02-01-2001).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors