Started on: 01-27-2001 12:14 AM
Replies: 275
Last post by: MontanaFiero on 03-19-2001 12:52 AM
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I am a little late for this circus.

Might as well get my say in, though:

21/M, fifth year in physics and math at Virginia Tech (a long way south from Toronto).

And now what you really care about: I have an '86 SE V6 5spd (its gold, not red which is gettign ready for a WILD engine swap, and a black fully optioned '87 GT.

I'm currently unattached (and desperate looking for a "relationship" that's for fun than serious.

Yes! First post of the fourth page!

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 01-30-2001).]

IP: Logged
Greg Piet

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg PietClick Here to visit Greg Piet's HomePageSend a Private Message to Greg PietDirect Link to This Post
another physicist!?!?!?!
cool beans!
If you are going to the March meeting Ill be presenting there in the DHPP poster session(wed).
hottieGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hottieGTSend a Private Message to hottieGTDirect Link to This Post
Well boys I'm not sure now about Saturday found out last night I may have to work. Tonight though I will find out for sure.
Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
I don't believe her again. She won't answer the questions in the previous posts. She's a man!
hottieGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hottieGTSend a Private Message to hottieGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Eric:
I don't believe her again. She won't answer the questions in the previous posts. She's a man!

Sort of funny that you don't believe me when I reply to posts or when I reply to fast, and yet when I don't reply to posts because I'm getting ready for work you still do not believe me.

I don't have a Fiero, my ex boyfriend got me into them. He had a shiny blue 86.
I am not in school after leaving Guelph I moved to Toronto on my own and started working. So I work now.
Mostly nights 7-2, today from 12-5, then again from 7-2.
Anything else you wanted to know about me there Eric?

[This message has been edited by hottieGT (edited 01-30-2001).]

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
She didn't respond to my post...

I.. I.. sorta feel left out

Should've painted my Fiero red

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hottieGT:

I don't have a Fiero, my ex boyfriend got me into them.

HottieGT- that's what ex-boyfriends are good for. That's how I got into 'em too.

------------------
Lisa
86 gold 4 speed GT
86 gold 5 speed SC (Sold!)
Columbus, OH/Greensboro NC
AOL IM: FieroLisa
FieroLisa's Website

batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
I believe in you Hottie! I have a cool V8 powered hotrod Fiero (silver, not red though). If you're into guys old enough to be your daddy, then I'll give you a ride in my Fiero...LOL! Personally I think she's a smart lady. Going to a car forum to meet guys. Very clever! Maybe I should hit the shopping forum to look for a new lady friend. Why didn't I think of this before.
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
I don't have a powerful V8, but my Formula is red, and Buffalo isn't too far from Toronto. In fact one of my friends thinks we are a suburb of Toronto

------------------
John

1988 Fiero Formula
1987 Fiero Sport Coupe *In rebuilding*
1997 Ford Probe SE
AOL IM: Fformula88

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
hmmm, I've been watching this thread since the start and have been trying to figure out who the prankster is. You guys have any guesses as to who the joker is? I'm gonna have to say that it is either one of the crew from Toronto, or maybe even Cliff is having some fun with us!!
batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
I KNOW for SURE it's NOT Cliff.
PFF
System Bot
batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post

batboy

4943 posts
Member since Jun 99
Oops, double post. Hey Hottie, how about that pic, I wanna prove to the guys that I was right to believe in you...LOL!

[This message has been edited by batboy (edited 01-30-2001).]

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Hey Hottie, was your ex's Fiero originally blue? (You Fiero numbers/options freaks keep out of this!!!!!)

I am very happily married, but just could not stay out of the online version of "The Mole"

My guess is Hottie is really Monkeyman! Nobody else can have so many posts in such a short period of time.

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Alright back. Man that was the longest day of my life and I wish someone would just shoot me now.

Anyway. I do care a lot about my girlfriend, I just want this post stopped, I am not "easy" as you say.

I am very adiment about being with my girlfriend I even told her to come read this entire thread which she did and she thinks it's a stupid idea that I and my friends should have to go downtown to do this. Well Ryan and I are going to Playdium anyway, so what the f*** and it'll stop this thread.

We actually have a bet going if you'll even show up. And JohnnyK you are more then welcome to come along. The more the merrier. I question myself why I even posted to this, I come up with I'm curious, but then again curiosity killed the cat.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-
"Each passing day, every passing face seems like such a blur"
- The Offspring(Million Miles Away)

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

------------------

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! All Fiero's don't start on fire you BONEHEAD!!!!"

[This message has been edited by Haze_Performance (edited 01-31-2001).]

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Haze_Performance

7452 posts
Member since Mar 2000

There goes the Forum.....

------------------

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! All Fiero's don't start on fire you BONEHEAD!!!!"

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
before long we will have gone from a soap opera to an episode of the Springer show!

"She is really a man"

"Oh yeah, well he drives a Toyota!"

------------------
Dillon
Black '87 SE V6
"You mean like the back seat of a Volkswagen?"

[This message has been edited by DJRice (edited 01-30-2001).]

ur2biteme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ur2bitemeClick Here to visit ur2biteme's HomePageSend a Private Message to ur2bitemeDirect Link to This Post
well, i wasnt gonna say anything until i've noticed this thread has been on top of the o/t section for 4 days now. well, it could be some sort of plot to drive the post number up for the o/t section so it can catch up with the others (just pulling ideas outa thin air. lol). well, i'll leave you to your fun

-------------
Bob's 87 base coupe
aproaching 171k
a little piece of my madness

[This message has been edited by ur2biteme (edited 01-30-2001).]

Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
:::Mildly Amused:::

And to think that I was excited about setting up my site, then I come here and Lord, if isn't almost as much fun as Spark Plugs....

------------------
This should work until my site comes online....

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Which is why I want to get this resolved this weekend, so that this thread can disappear and we can get back to the Fiero's of our Lives, which is our regularly scheduled program.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

Seanh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeanhSend a Private Message to SeanhDirect Link to This Post
Well, judging from re-reading this thread a couple times, I think she is real. Although, not a very self-respecting person. I do still have my doubts, because the only people I know that talk as playfully as HottieGT does, and usally, well, a little "active" shall I say. Dont take that the wrong way, I could be completely wrong. She does seem a little "desperate", dont you think?
PFF
System Bot
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
My take on this whole thing if she is for real, which after reading her responses is probably true. Or the person that made this up went to a lot of trouble of thinking stuff up.

She is not desperate persay. She's on the look out for someone that holds similar interests and is a "nice" guy, since in her first post she said "And yes, we've got to keep in all with in our own groups.. The good ones are hard to find!".

But the thing about liking a guy that has a red '86 GT? That threw me for a loop.

I don't know if she's looking for a guy with a personality or someone that just has a red '86. And then asking to be introduced to everyone mentioned. That's fringing on the desperate but bordering on wanting to have a group of guys to prod for details and pick one from that, that may have matching personality to her tastes, etc.

Well, we'll see. And it must all make people wonder if I'm just doing this. lol. Trust me I thought of that, and I would be one sick puppy if I did. I wouldn't drag Steve(Darklord) along if I was pulling this crap though.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by p4n1c:
That's fringing on the desperate

Ya know, I'm pretty sure "fringing" isn't a real word.

hehehe

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2001 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysDirect Link to This Post
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Stop my gut hurts so bad, you're killing me!!!!

Since I was the first to cast the shadow of doubt on this fine thread I sincerly apologize to you HOTTIE (aka Jessica)!!!

To prove my sincerity I shall have my assistant Alfred fuel up the Lear and get the appropriate flight clearances for my trip to
your fair city of Toronto. I shall do my best to find a super stretch RED Fiero GT limo so that I to can greet you in style (I do hope you will not be to disappointed if the limo is a standard white stretch limo (kinda short notice to have one built to order)). So that you will know me from the crowd I will be the young gentleman with the four dozen mixed color long stem roses and four dozen balloons.

Unless you prefer that I trailer my three T-Top 1988 RED Fieros (GT,Formula,coupe) up to Toronto with my 42 ft. Airstream Motorcoach. That way you could see for yourself all my RED Fieros and we could also have some fun running them and playing around Toronto.

Although I was hoping (you do have a passport?) that we could chart a flight through say Morocco, France then Italy while having you home by say Monday evening. Either
way as long as I get to meet you in person.

So let me know!

See U Soon

Sweet Dreams

BBTs

Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't trust this girl one bit if I were you guys. I know Canadians are more trusting of other people, but this chick is probably one to get out of hand. I did some checking around and found out some very interesting things about our new little friend. It seems as though there was a lady by the name of MR2TURBOHO on the MR2 forum just a few weeks ago. Those guys, who are every bit as pathetic as us when it comes to women, where taken with her. Some agreed to meet her, and were never heard from again. I'm not trying to suggest that there is any reason to believe that Hottie is MR2TURBOHO, but things that are too good to be true... This was something that was discussed before. I don't think you guys should try to meet her because in all likelyhood, she will not show. Instead, there will be some friggen huge guy who's into young men who drive Fieros. But just for fun, hottieGT, will you tell us more about yourself if you indeed choose to sink any deeper. Measurements and other vital stats would help too, if only for the guys who are going to meet you . Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket.
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post

It seems as though there was a lady by the name of MR2TURBOHO on the MR2 forum just a few weeks ago.

Haha but if she was MR2TURBOHO there, wouldn't she be FieroHOE gt here?

I'm dying to hear if she's real or not, I'm putting in a vote for not- and if it is a she, she's got to have a male friend who's tellin her to do it.

------------------
Lisa
86 gold 4 speed GT
86 gold 5 speed SC (Sold!)
Columbus, OH/Greensboro NC
AOL IM: FieroLisa
FieroLisa's Website

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Or she is real and we just made the biggest asses of ourselves. Oh well, we'll find out on the weekend.

From all her posts, it seems to me that she is real, probably works at one of the restaurants, clubs, bars or Playdium from what her hours are(7pm-2am?).

She just seems a little misguided, you don't like someone for their car, there is a lot more to a relationship then that.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

[This message has been edited by p4n1c (edited 01-31-2001).]

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

p4n1c

1434 posts
Member since Dec 2000

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:
Ya know, I'm pretty sure "fringing" isn't a real word.

Main Entry: fringe
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): fringed; fring·ing /'frin-ji[ng]/
Date: 15th century
1 : to furnish or adorn with a fringe
2 : to serve as a fringe for : BORDER

Actually it is.

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
I am all for caution in situations like these. The thing I get a kick out of is that a girl shows up on the forum asking for guys to pick her up and she cant get picked up because everyone is thinking the same thing: "What's the hitch?" or "This is way to easy"

------------------
Dillon
Black '87 SE V6
"You mean like the back seat of a Volkswagen?"

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Cautions always a good thing(can you tell I'm bored at work, because I'm here lots). Anyway. Another thing crossed my mind, she could be real and all of this could just be a big joke on her part to see what saps are out there.

She could be a really nice person and doesn't really care if the person has a car and she's getting a big laugh that everyone is trying to give her advice and tell her she's not real. Just a thought, I'll go back to my cubicle now.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

[This message has been edited by p4n1c (edited 01-31-2001).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
But we're NOT cynical!

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

88 T-top Formula
88 soon-to-be-V6 coupe

PFF
System Bot
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
But we're [b]NOT cynical! [/B]

I sense sarcasm. I'm as cynical as they come.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm..... interesting
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:
Hmmmm..... interesting

How so?

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Wait a sec.. Maybe I read it wrong. The people on the Mr2 forum who went to meet her were never heard from again?? Explain that one.
Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
I guess you've got a point. The MR2 people aren't worth a flying fart anyway, so what's the problem. She's (he's) trying to help us. Thanks Hottie. And as for Derek, you should meet this person, and if required, submit to man love. We all have to make sacrifices for our cause. Fieros mean more to us, as a group, than anything else, so do what's right.
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
Wait a sec.. Maybe I read it wrong. The people on the Mr2 forum who went to meet her were never heard from again?? Explain that one.

They either got eatten by the Fiero monster, or the person killed them. Another answer is that those people were instigating the entire thing just for show.

I love my job. I can have the Forum in the background while I do work. It cures boredom.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

p4n1c

1434 posts
Member since Dec 2000

And as for Derek, you should meet this person, and if required, submit to man love.

I'm not submitting to anything. And anyway it'll be broad daylight on a busy street. Toronto's not exactly a small town. And there will be about 5 of us there.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

Greg Piet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg PietClick Here to visit Greg Piet's HomePageSend a Private Message to Greg PietDirect Link to This Post
OK with now the X-Files disappearing mistertwo owners, I will just bring up the silly idea that all IP's are logged here on PFF.
It is possible to get the IP of a person as a admin and then do a crosscheck on the IP's used by all others.

Typically even under dynamic IP assignment with cablemodems, DSL their IP's stay the same since typically once a network card gets an IP it gets the same IP untill the "lease" runs out. My cable modem service typically has 60 days before the possibility of me getting a different IP. I have never gotten a different IP with the same net card in over a year. It gets trickier with dial ups(like AOHELL), but the IP could at least be traced to canada, and possibly toronto...

For example the first 2 sets of numbers of the IP I am on now is used by my university.

And doing a traceroute will give you my computers domain name which will tell you I am at an educational institution.

hottieGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2001 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hottieGTSend a Private Message to hottieGTDirect Link to This Post
Well if it's that big of a deal then maybe Derek and Stevie don't have to come to see me. I am pretty sure I have to work anyways. I will know tonight or tomorrow I think for sure.
I was pretty much having fun anyways and never thought it would come to that.

Sorry guys, let me know what you think.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock