Single gal by hottieGT
Started on: 01-27-2001 12:14 AM
Replies: 275
Last post by: MontanaFiero on 03-19-2001 12:52 AM
2xsess

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessDirect Link to This Post
This is entertaining.

I agree with Black88gt. lol..

Here ya go Hottiegt here's an all red Fieros thread //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/003403.html

------------------
Jeff
AOL IM : Only2xsess

http://kresgeus.homestead.com/FieroPage.html

[This message has been edited by 2xsess (edited 01-27-2001).]

IP: Logged
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Hehe.. No, I kind of screwed up 2 years of my life, so I was/am a little behind. Just graduated hs a few days ago. All my buddies are at Guelph though.
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Well it matters to me if I'm taken.

And I don't have a car yet, but buying a red '86 GT in around March.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-
"Each passing day, every passing face seems like such a blur"
- The Offspring(Million Miles Away)

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
anyone else noticed how this "girl" replies so fast, and with quotes. it took me a little while to figure this stuff out. i guess "she's" a quick learner.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
squoach, my sister's fairly good with computers so the fact that a girl can learn how to use the forum quickly isn't too surprising. Same as ANY new member..

it's the speed of the replies that is suspicious.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

[This message has been edited by DaRkLoRD (edited 01-27-2001).]

Motorhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MotorheadSend a Private Message to MotorheadDirect Link to This Post
Rocket Science is not a prerequisite to common sense!
Can you spell "SNOW JOB"?

------------------
"The one who dies with the most toys wins!"
bluewater46@hotmail.com
1986 coupe
1984 coupe

RaeQwan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaeQwanClick Here to visit RaeQwan's HomePageSend a Private Message to RaeQwanDirect Link to This Post
SNWO OJB?
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Greg Piet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg PietClick Here to visit Greg Piet's HomePageSend a Private Message to Greg PietDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Motorhead:
Rocket Science is not a prerequisite to common sense!
Can you spell "SNOW JOB"?

First, why would I spell "SNOW JOB", you did already!

Whether or not I am rocket scientist or not, this is the first quote I've ever done. I have faith in humanity that if one can find this message they too can click on the fancy little reply with quote icon.

So a person replying with quotes does not a snow job make.

(Mainly I finally felt like trying to do the quote thing and this seems like a good a reason as any)

------------------
SCCA Region 72
#47 CSP
Bring it to the track.
Lets see if all those mods really helped!

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:
Geesh, I think next time I need a quick reply I am going to start my post off with "Single gal"

single gal looking for fiberglass exhaust outlet covers that he....er...i mean she saw at the louisville show.

hey, it's worth a shot.

GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
This seems a little fishy... And if she IS real, she sounds a little too "friendly." I mean, what kind of chick calls herself a "hottie?" If I met a chick online that said she was a "hottie" I'd be thinking she's 400lbs. Not that it would make her a bad person, but I wouldn't call myself a hottie if I were 400lbs. I guess Steve will tell us whether it's legit or not. Hell, it's probably Doughboy. He might have had a sex change..
PFF
System Bot
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
LOL.. that's assuming I'm planning on going to meet a girl(?) who doesn't care what the guy looks like, or if he's nice, but only the car... not exactly the kind of girl I usually go after.. how about we send Derek to meet her? he's downtown more often than I am. I'm way out in Etobicoke.. on the edge of Toronto.. takes almost 2 hours to get downtown on the bus/subway
and besides, she likes red.. I like black.. black cars, black clothes, etc.

but... ya never know.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

Motorhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MotorheadSend a Private Message to MotorheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Greg Piet:
First, why would I spell "SNOW JOB", you did already!
My first quote also!
COOL!

Whether or not I am rocket scientist or not, this is the first quote I've ever done. I have faith in humanity that if one can find this message they too can click on the fancy little reply with quote icon.

So a person replying with quotes does not a snow job make.

(Mainly I finally felt like trying to do the quote thing and this seems like a good a reason as any)

------------------
"The one who dies with the most toys wins!"
bluewater46@hotmail.com
1986 coupe
1984 coupe

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Hey I'm in Toronto now, I think I need to see this girl to believe it, I'm agreeing with the consensus. I feel bad for any girl who first of all goes on an internet forum for a date, and then calls herself a hottie. not to mention spends many many hours on the computer waiting to reply to each and every reply. haha.

------------------
Lisa
86 gold 4 speed GT
86 gold 5 speed SC (Sold!)
Columbus, OH/Greensboro NC
AOL IM: FieroLisa
FieroLisa's Website

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Lisa, is Jonathan here too? I'd love to check out some of the mods on his car..
anyone up for a mini-forum meet sometime soon? I know a few Toronto forum members, and it'd be cool to meet and talk Fieros etc..

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
Jello wrestling?
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Jonathan is in the other room cooking me some dinner right now But I'm sure he'll be back in a sec to yell at me for broadcasting that to the entire forum At least it's good food... I can get on the forum chat for a while...

------------------
Lisa
86 gold 4 speed GT
FieroLisa's Website

2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessDirect Link to This Post
Lisa, why are you telling us all this (wiping the food off my apron) We don't need to know that you've got Jonathan trained that well.lol

Jonathan, if you read this I'm only joking, I just got done cooking my wife and I dinner too.hehe

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Haha...trained, I WISH!!!! That's why I have a dog- it sits, lays down, and shuts up when I tell it to.. It even begs! not only that, but its dang cute too... (not that jonathan isnt but ya know a cute little dog just has that advantage)

------------------
Lisa
86 gold 4 speed GT
FieroLisa's Website

FIEROGOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2001 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROGODSend a Private Message to FIEROGODDirect Link to This Post
Ok i need to see the car and the girl! The car will do a lot for the looks of the girl, however i have said it before "i want a girl who complements the car not a car who complements the girl". I understand that this might be hard to obtain but i have hope!
The fiero is a very attractive car so lets see some pics. That way i can judge for myself. No offense if you are a mud fence- at least you have a fiero maybe!
Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post01-27-2001 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
The internet has to be the greatest source of mis information the world has ever seen. you can be anyone you want on it.

This sounds like a total prank on the part of someone here trying to have a few laughs

------------------
Jonathan M McCreery
86 GT
New Custom White face gauges 17" Tr motorsports Typhoons Ground Control coil overs , Big bars front and rear , Mustang scoop , accel coil , no cat , 4spd , short shift , poly dog bone and bushings momo pedals and shift knob , round headlight conversion , Geni stainless steel oval exhaust tips. Pioneer 6000 CD player , Sony Mobile Amp. Currently doing big brake conversion...

PFF
System Bot
Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad everyone is coming around to my point of view. This GT guy had probably already laughed himself into a coma. The whole thing is bull$hit; the story doesn't hold water, and someone's observations of the quick posting, well that just made my argument stronger. I say we march on Toronto and expose this Canadian buttmunch!
LarryB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryBSend a Private Message to LarryBDirect Link to This Post
This is pure humor.
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
I'll rouse the rabid beavers.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
I'm ready to fight this SOB
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if this will go down as another unsolved forum mystery, like "V8-Mikie".. hehe..

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

hottieGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hottieGTSend a Private Message to hottieGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:
I wonder if this will go down as another unsolved forum mystery, like "V8-Mikie".. hehe..

Well Steve I'm not sure what the V8-Mikie thing was but no one seems to think I'm serious. lol, oh well their loss not mine.. See you around.

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
d@mmit, now I feel bad.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hottieGT:
oh well their loss not mine...

ok so what's that comment suppose to mean?? our loss, eh? you trying to tell us you're some gorgeous super model chick that loves fieros (red that is) and we would kick ourself if we found out you're telling the truth?? hahahahahaha....

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to be the 69th post in this topic

l8r
Kyle

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
LMAO LISA!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
Wow that's a little frightening- that's the kind of girlfriend everyone is looking for But uh, scratch SlammedFiero (Jonathan) off your list 'cause he's mine

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
70 posts in two days! That's gotta be a record.

Somebody ought to summon The Ogre. I smell a troll.

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

88 T-top Formula
88 soon-to-be-V6 coupe

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Man, if that really was/is a hot girl who lives in Toronto and loves Fiero's, I'll kick my own ass..
Seanh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeanhSend a Private Message to SeanhDirect Link to This Post
Why wont some one just meet her already???
hottieGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hottieGTSend a Private Message to hottieGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
Man, if that really was/is a hot girl who lives in Toronto and loves Fiero's, I'll kick my own ass..

What highschool did you go to then Johnny? I know people that graduated from St.James and Centennial, I lived in guelph for 3 years before moving to Toronto two years ago.

[This message has been edited by hottieGT (edited 01-28-2001).]

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

I know people that graduated from St.James and Centennial

Hmm. My girlfriend went to St. James.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

hottieGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hottieGTSend a Private Message to hottieGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by p4n1c:
Hmm. My girlfriend went to St. James.

I know some people from there, but I went to Centennial.

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

I know some people from there, but I went to Centennial.

She knows some people from Centennial too I think. Ah well.

------------------
-=-=-=[ p4n1c ]=-=-=-

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I know some people from GCVI.. I've never even heard of the other 2 schools..

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

FIEROGOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2001 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROGODSend a Private Message to FIEROGODDirect Link to This Post
MUD FENCE MUD FENCE MUD FENCE
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock