Started on: 01-13-2001 02:28 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: DaRkLoRD on 01-15-2001 04:14 PM
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2001 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
Those of you who've seen the TV series "Dark Skies" will be familair with Majestic 12. Watchers of "X-Files" and "First Wave" will also find these documents extremely interesting. Check them out...
http://www.artbell.com/majestic.html

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 01-13-2001).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2001 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Im into UFO stuff a lot, Ive got almost every documentary ever made, most of the classic video sci fi too. I must have a hundred hours saved. I got to attend a Hogalin lecture, what he had to say about Mars and the Moon was very interesting. I had a first hand encounter in the mid 60's while I was in the AF-been a total believer ever since. Thanks for the link.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2001 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I've got a book by Stan Freidman (sp?) about the MJ-12 docs, as well as "the day after roswell" by Phillip Corso.. excellent books.

I'm not really into the whole UFO/Alien thing anymore, but I believe they exist, and have been visiting our planet for a long time.. possibly for tens of thousands of years.. (see Chariots of the Gods, by Erich von Daniken, Gods of the new Millennium by Allen Alford, anything by Zecharia Sitchin, etc..)

It might not be my primary interest right now, but I'm always up for a UFO discussion.. if anyone's interested, email me..

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2001 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I've always been interested in the UFO phenomena. Never had an encounter of any kind but the whole idea is pretty intriguing.

"Millions of people believe in God but nobody ever saw Him. Nobody believes in UFO's although millions see them each day"

FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2001 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeDirect Link to This Post
Given the size of the universe, and all its contents, and the theory that new parts of the universe are being added constantly (I'm more into the cosmos than UFO's), I think it would just be selfish to think that us Earth inhabitants are alone in this vast expanse. So of course there is other intelligent life out there, if there wasnt, I'd say that that would be pretty queer. And all the more better if they have been visiting us, hopefully they are peaceful and wish to share thier technology with us.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2001 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
. . . and maybe they are still making Fieros.
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2001 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
98% of People who have been abducted by Aliens drove cars with Automatic Transmissions.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2001 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:
98% of People who have been abducted by Aliens drove cars with Automatic Transmissions.

NOW I KNOW WHY I LIKE AUTOMATICS, LOL

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2001 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Hmm Cliff I beg to differ, some people have had encounters with God. One example from the Bible being Saul of Tarsus, later changed his name to Paul, but you probably already know that. Not to get into a God debate or anything. Also, UFO's aren't exactly like God. I mean yeah people "see" them, but what exactly are they seeing? Gov't technology, Aliens, ?? Thats the thing, its dumb for people to say they don't believe in UFO's, because everyone knows UFO's exist, its whether or not they believe the UFO's are from this planet or another thats the great debate.

About the UFO thing, I think that the gov't is covering it up, however they are covering up their own technology. I don't think people from beyond this universe are visiting us, not saying its not possible but I doubt it. Who really knows? It would be cool to learn how to explore space further then what we have. Our technology is limited right now. Hopefully in my life time we will be able to visit other Solar Systems...

------------------
Jeff
'88 GT t-top 3.4
Baltimore, MD

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2001 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
youll know how different your outlook would be if you ever have a first hand sighting.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2001 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2001 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
i'm a believer

there here right now

i could even be one...

87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2001 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by bHooper:
there here right now

Ya, and they're causing that wiggle in your rear end!

Oh, wait, those are gremlins! Nevermind ...

Wolfhound

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2001 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
rogergarrison, Don't leave us hanging, what was your experience in the Air Force?
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2001 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
rogergarrison, I'd love to hear your story as well.. I have some experiences with "weird" stuff myself, but nothing directly involving aliens as far as I know. (it was military tech I think.....)

If you don't want to discuss it on the forum, please email me.. and if there's a few other people who want to discuss this, I might be able to set up a small mailing list for just a few people. (always looking for a chance to try out new features on my server.. lol)

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock