i want a 1977 toyota celica GT by FieroSTETZ
Started on: 01-03-2001 04:04 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: loafer87gt on 01-06-2001 01:33 PM
FieroSTETZ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2001 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZDirect Link to This Post
my name is shawn, and i am addicted to the idea of owning another 1977 celica GT. i used to have one, and sold it to buy new tires and muffler for my fiero. now i want it back, because it was just so much fun to drive, and i saw a website about putting a late 80's supra engine/transmission in one. rear wheel drive, pretty light car, but the best part was it was tiny, but had room inside, and was not too small, but very cozy... would make an excellent winter beater, i think! plus, they came with hood vents! any car with openings in the hood placed there by the manufacturer is cool. i live in southern CA, so if anyone sees one for sale, gimme a holler!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2001 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
my very first car was a '77 Celica St. i got it in 1983. it was originally burgundy, but the paint was fading and you could see white primer everywhere, therefore it looked pinkish! also, i think the previouse owner bathed in afrosheen every day... i could not get that smell out!

it was light and sporty. i think if i had had some $ to put into it, it would've been a decent car to drive.

------------------
hoop
Red '86 GT
KYB's, Eibach's,
Poly Bushings

RaeQwan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2001 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaeQwanClick Here to visit RaeQwan's HomePageSend a Private Message to RaeQwanDirect Link to This Post
My brother has a 76 he'd prolly sell, but I dun know.. plus thats a long way for a car hehe
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2001 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
Hey Stetz, I was looking through the auto trader last night and there is a 77 Celica GT for sale in British Columbia. DO a search on canada.trader.com for celica in BC and it should come up. They car still runs, but needs bodywork. Only $500 bucks Canadian. Thought I'd pass this along to ya,

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock