Subaru SVX by rodmcneill
Started on: 12-31-2000 09:53 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Uaana on 01-02-2001 08:36 PM
rodmcneill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2000 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone on the forum have any experience with this vehicle? There is a used one locally that I might check out. This was Subaru's sports car with AWD. The styling is a little strange but if I remember right this was a fairly expensive car when new.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2000 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post
afRaceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2001 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for afRaceRSend a Private Message to afRaceRDirect Link to This Post
There was also a Lotus version of the same car. I have seen them relatively cheap lately, the cheapest one was for like $2,000 and needed an engine rebuild.
Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2001 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post
Those cars are interesting. They remind me of the fiero somewhat. Only made a few years, exotic looking, not "that" expensive. If I ever need a bigger car i'll defenatly look more into buying one.
Shaft

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2001 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaftSend a Private Message to ShaftDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, i'd call 230 hp with all wheel drive "interesting"

Don't have any personal experience with it though, sorry.

afRaceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2001 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for afRaceRSend a Private Message to afRaceRDirect Link to This Post
Found this while surfing eBay.........thought someone might want to see it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=531770338&r=0&t=0
Its in the Goergia area, a little rough, but the price might be right.
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2001 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
when my GT broke, back in '96, i test drove a SVX... even made a offer on it. unfortunatley, i had the models crossed, so i low bid.

they are exciting cars to drive... have a lot of power and look different... its better to be different!

hoop

Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2001 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
Now thats wierd!
I was just looking at one locally for about 5500.
Got the idea after watching 4hrs of autoX championships on speedvision.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock