Started on: 12-28-2000 09:54 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: DaRkLoRD on 12-28-2000 10:31 PM
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2000 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know what program I can use to capture a frame from a DVD video? I have a computer with the DVD player. I would like to freeze a frame on the DVD player then import the frame into a graphics program so I can save it as a picture. I tried a screen capture program but the area where the DVD screen is comes out as a purple field. (was using Photoshop 5) What I want to do is just capture the window not the entire screen.
The reason is I need the pic at the highest resolution possible so I can zoom into details.
Thanks!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 12-28-2000).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DaRkLoRD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2000 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I've tried to do this as well, but with an MPEG instead of DVD. I also got the purple screen..

You might try selecting another window and then resizing it to be as small as possible, and then take a screenshot.. if the video window is the active one, the screen capture won't work. There's no guarantee that this trick will work either, but I've used it with other video sources in the past...

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock