Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Nation held hostage by recount... (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Nation held hostage by recount... by deceler8
Started on: 11-09-2000 03:00 PM
Replies: 87
Last post by: Oreif on 11-15-2000 11:40 AM
BN Boomer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2000 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
Doesn't look like a bottle of beer to me. Appears to be one Al Gwhore's bongs. Seems I recall him saying something about being a habitual pot-smoker.

Next thing you know, the DUMocRATS will be trying to blame Chappaquidic(sp) on Bush, too.

IP: Logged
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2000 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batboy:
Is that before or after he was arrested for drunk driving? LOL

I think surely that must have been after he got a DUI 25 years ago... with no record of it since...

Come on... how many of you here ever had a DUI? I never have, but some of my friends have. Do we hold that against them? Even the next day or week or month, muchless 25 years later... And the exit polls showed that the strategically released DUI news had no effect on voters... Give me a break!

I had a Democrat from GA over the weekend tell me he hoped that drunk did win so he could run the country into the ground and teach Republicans a lesson.... again... Give me a break!

Partisan politics has gone too far. Do we have any other Americans here or am I the only one? Sure, I voted for Bush, but as my website says, for character not for party. As I said before, I am a registered Democrat but didn't see any character in the Democratic candidate.

Regardless of who you voted for, this has gotten out of hand. Not just on he forum, but all over the world. There are rules, there are laws, and there is a Constitution. If you want it changed, that s what you do. But for now, you go with it as is... no lawsuits or anything like that... just as it is.

batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2000 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
In my opinion, one DUI is one too many. No, I have never gotten one because once I pop a top, I don't drive. My Mom was hit head-on by a damn drunk. Even with a seat belt on, she still broke a rib and her wrist. The guy spent the night in jail and then vanished the next morning after posting bail. No insurance of course, what a nightmare. I spent over a decade in law enforcement and saw first hand how drunk driving destroys lives and property. No excuses, it's stupid!

[This message has been edited by batboy (edited 11-14-2000).]

BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2000 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
Well, Batboy, Bush was originally stopped for apparently driving too slow and cautiously, accepted the consequences of the behavior at the time, and has publicly acknowledged his DUI as a mistake.

Ted Kennedy, on the other hand, actually convienently killed a pregant aide, has stonewalled for over 30 yeras, and thanks to fellow Democrats circling their wagons around him, has yet to suffer any legal or political consequences for what amounts to at the bare minimum vehicular manslaughter.

So why the unbelievable double standard from the Democrats regarding these two different circumstances?

2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2000 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
Yeah...Why the double standard...It's like it's OK to smoke dope and be President for eight years...But get a DUI 25 years ago and BAMMO your a worthless piece of SH!T...We have ALL of us done things we are not proud of. This is a non-issue !!!!!!!

I've never smoked dope or drank and drive...yeah right !!! But not for about 25 years !

WOW can we get off topic...LMAO...nervous laughter.......It's been a really long day !

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2000 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
OK, I think it's time for some more really good political humor. Check out this web site: http://www.dovewinds.com/dubya/
BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2000 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
How about this one?

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2000 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
So right now the score is:

Original count ~ Winner GWBush (by 1700 votes)
First Recount ~ Winner GWBush (by 327 votes)
Second Recount ~ Winner GWBus (by 300 votes)

HMMM and now they want more recounts?!?

Am I missing something here? isn't "Third times a charm" and "3 strikes and your out"?

Right now I don't care who wins, Just stop this media madness. If the absentee ballots are so important, why not just leave everything as it is and wait until Friday at midnight. Than add up all the absentee ballots and be done with it. I have a can of Pepsi that says next week someone is going to want to investigate the absentee ballots to make sure they were sent in by real american voters. Probably they'll want to interview each overseas voter!

I wonder what all this election madness is costing us the tax payers? Maybe both candidates should foot the bill. Then at least it would end soon.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock