Today's humor :-) by olympic
Started on: 10-31-2000 12:31 AM
Replies: 1
Last post by: My7Fieros on 10-31-2000 10:04 PM
olympic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2000 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
A man rushed into the doctor's office and shouted, "Doctor, I think I'm shrinking!!'

The doctor calmly responded, "Now settle down. You'll just have to be a little patient."
==================================

On the first day of college, the Dean addressed the students, pointing out some of the rules:

"The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male students and the male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time."

He continued, "Anybody caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60. Being caught a third time will cost you a fine of $180. Are there any questions?"

At this point, a male student in the crowd inquired: "How much for a season pass?"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
My7Fieros

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2000 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Some Christmas tree ornaments were in the North Pole talking to Santa. The stand asked Santa, "what do you want me to do w/ the Christmas tree?"...Santa replied "stick it on your head"..and thats how the Christmas tree stand came to be. Next the red ball ornament went to Santa and said, "what do you want me to do w/ the Christmas tree?"..Santa replied "hang it from the back of your neck"..and thats how the red Christmas tree ball ornament came to be.
Then the angel went to Santa and said "what do you want me to do w/ the Christmas tree?"..........
(think about it)
IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock