Started on: 10-06-2000 03:52 AM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Spyro86SE on 10-08-2000 03:23 PM
Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2000 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
Well I have 31 hours left of singlehood . Im getting married this Sat. I guess its about time. We have been dating for 9 1/2 years . The cool thing is that she dosnt mind my Fiero hobby. Maybe its time to trade in all my cars for a nice family sedan?? Nah!!!

------------------

Website's www.WS6Fiero.com- www.HazePerformance.com

[This message has been edited by Haze_Performance (edited 10-09-2000).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
william_thorniii

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2000 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for william_thorniiiSend a Private Message to william_thorniiiDirect Link to This Post
Haze,

Welcome to the club man! I just got married last month after 7 years of dating. Thus far everything is great. I hope everything goes as well for you as it has for me.

William T. Thorn, III

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2000 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Too bad Bob Steiger never finished that Fiero Limo he was working on. That would have been a cool limo for the wedding! Been married for 7 years now and it still is going great! Congrats on the wedding!

------------------

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2000 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:
Too bad Bob Steiger never finished that Fiero Limo he was working on. That would have been a cool limo for the wedding!

Have to agree there!

Congrats Haze!

------------------
T-T-F-N, Tah Tah For Now!

RacingStripes@hotmail.com

Ozzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2000 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OzzySend a Private Message to OzzyDirect Link to This Post
Right on!

My wife is the best thing that ever happened to me!

Congrats and good luck!

Ozzy

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2000 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Freedom is over-rated. A benevolent aristocracy is much better.

Over nine years! Now don't rush into anything! One of your Fiero's was only 5 years old when you started dating!

Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2000 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations Bud!

Best Wishes and welcome to a new chapter in your life! Savor every moment 'cuz the rewards are very gratifiying. Been married 3yrs. now and we've been together for 7 and it just keeps getting better! It does take a bit of work to keep the relationship solid but in my case, it's worth every ounce of energy. I love her to death! Dang, I'm HAPPY for ya! Again, Congratulations Carl!

Cruisin' On,

------------------

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2000 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
Haze,I'm sure you'll find this is the best move you ever made.It'll be 39 years next month for me,and my wife is my best friend.Just know that this Saturday is the last time that will be strictly yours and your new wifes.Every special event after this will involve someone else.A birth,a graduation,another wedding,the birth of a grandchild.Boy,did I just age you fast.
Well,congratulations anyhow and the best I can wish for you is that you have as happy a
marriage as I have had. Hugh Lemma
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2000 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Hey Haze, did you hear about that new food that doctors show makes women quite having sex?.....its called wedding cake! LOL JUST KIDDING! Congrats! Im sure that after 9 1/2 years, she's prob super happy!
2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2000 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
Congrats Haze...I'm goin' on 22 years with my lady and I wouldn't change a thing !
Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2000 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the kind words guys.
10 1/2 hours and counting.

------------------

Website's www.WS6Fiero.com- www.HazePerformance.com

PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2000 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Here's hoping it all went well... Much congratulations and the best of future fortunes for you and your bride.

------------------
Loud Pipes Save Lives!

Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2000 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Coconut:

It does take a bit of work

It takes me more than a "bit" of work Still the best thing I've ever done for myself. Don't want to know where I'd be if not for my wonderful wife.
Congratulations!!!
(kept finding spelling errors; I hate that)

[This message has been edited by Cheever2 (edited 10-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Cheever2 (edited 10-07-2000).]

Spyro86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2000 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spyro86SESend a Private Message to Spyro86SEDirect Link to This Post
hey haze will the old ball and chain still let you come out and play or will you have to do husbandly things like take out the trash and pick up after yourself

p.s. congrats mr vinck LOL
mikey
i got my puter back

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock