Spark plugs fouled up! by HugGRRRFiero
Started on: 09-20-2000 01:45 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Greg Piet on 09-22-2000 11:14 PM
HugGRRRFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2000 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HugGRRRFieroClick Here to visit HugGRRRFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to HugGRRRFieroDirect Link to This Post
I just did a search on "Spark Plugs" and found the infamous thread!!! I heard Cliff mention something about it a few weeks ago. I searched but must have found another thread with the same title and read through the posts and thought, "What's the big deal?" because nothing seemed wrong, funny, or very interesting just people saying they use AC, Bosch, Split Fire, etc.

Anyway, it just crossed my mind again so decided to search for it again. Well, I found "The Thread." I got to about the 10th post in and laughed my butt off all the way to the end.

Now I know what everyone was talking about. I wish I had found out about this place a few months before, that thread was so hilarious! That was something else...

Anyway, just wanted to share that because I'm still laughing right now as I'm typing this.

------------------

HugGRRRFiero@hotmail.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2000 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
C'mon, save the newbies some work and post the thread so we may all revell once more in the filth! hehehe
HugGRRRFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2000 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HugGRRRFieroClick Here to visit HugGRRRFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to HugGRRRFieroDirect Link to This Post
!!!Warning!!! the following is graphic, sick, and of a 4 letter word nature. You must be 18 to enter.

Enter Here

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2000 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
LOL! I totally missed out on this thread! Here is my favorite bit of the thread, Courtesy of Stimpy:

Champion Spark Plugs are only one item in a long list of things I wld not use in my dogs ass. This includes little green army men, crosstown busses, Tootsie Pops, my car keys, a rutabega, shaving cream, the May issue of Popular Mechanics, a celphone, neckties, Faberge eggs, real eggs, Christmas tree ornaments, a Partridge Family tin lunchbox with matching thermos. I suppose the list could go on infnitely because I wouldn't stick anything in my dogs ass.
I'm sure Mr. Wolf will adamantly go forth about the benefits of sticking things in the ass, it is a personal choice and one should not feel pressured to stick things in the ass, either their own or of their canine companion. I can merely relate the lack of success I personally have had with sticking things in my dogs ass. I may not have the knowledge and technique of Mr. Wolf (wow, stick Lenny up your dogs ass! and he's a pretty big fella. You must spend a LOT of time training your dog to accept large items rectally) but the best I've ever seen is suppositories at the vet.
Well, anyway, have a really Nice Day everybody!

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2000 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post

loafer87gt

5480 posts
Member since Aug 99
oops, double post

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 09-21-2000).]

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2000 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
just re-read the Stimpy post- That is really funny! You guys are terrible.
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2000 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Aww, shucks, y'all. Yer makin me blush. I thank you, and my dog thanks you.

------------------
Loud Pipes Save Lives!

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post09-22-2000 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
I remember this thread.

Wolfdude states he is very educated. but he must have a low paying job, thats why he can only afford to own a fiero and not a "real" sports car.

I wonder what our forum god, cliff, uses for spark plugs?

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2000 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
Does Vinnywolfe write for Automobile magazine or something?

I'm sorry I missed it.

Greg Piet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2000 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg PietClick Here to visit Greg Piet's HomePageSend a Private Message to Greg PietDirect Link to This Post
OH JEESH!!!
That one was Funny....
I am glad I did miss that one though!

I must thank Boilermaker for his email in that one though because that is what I was thinking when reading it.

I have NO COMMENT about plugs!!!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock