Started on: 09-06-2000 12:18 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Standard on 09-09-2000 05:00 PM
Standard

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2000 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
What's the deal with these? I've seen 1 or 2 and they look like pretty cool cars. Anyone here have any info on them?

------------------
Mike -
Black 86.5 GT 5 Spd, 150,000 miles and counting!
Red 84 Sport Coupe - winter donut maker

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2000 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
I test drove one many moons ago. I didnt care for it.

It was WAY to much money for a Subaru.

They also say how quick it is..But my friend beat one in a 86 Shelby Charger.

[This message has been edited by Haze_Performance (edited 09-06-2000).]

GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2000 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Personally I like the car. AWD.... Unique looking. There's just something about a Subaru!
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2000 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I agree. There is something to be said about Subarus (Subari?). You just can't say it on a family oriented forum.
Standard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2000 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
hehe. Is there any website you can point me to that has some good technical information about the SVX? I just wanna find out more about them!

------------------
Mike -

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2000 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
go to www.subarusvx.com

I went there and found out some cool stuff. Not all of them were AWD. They had all aluminum DOHC 3.3 V6s. Not that fast and I heard parts were really hard to find and expensive since they were so rare. I remember the last year they made them, '97, they only sold 1,111. I liked them a lot though, my friend had one for a while until he wrecked it.

------------------
Jeff
'88 GT t-top 3.4
Baltimore, MD

HYPTNOTiSE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2000 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HYPTNOTiSEClick Here to visit HYPTNOTiSE's HomePageSend a Private Message to HYPTNOTiSEDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap standard! I was just about to start this thread. I'm think of getting one, pretty serious actually. The years to get are 94.5-97, but you'll pay highly for a 97. I'm looking for a black 95LSi or but blue, white, or polo green is cool too These cars aren't quick, but they're fast. 0-60 in 7.5-8.0 sec and only available with automatic. But i talked to a guy last night that has no problem going 140mph in stock form. I think they're really cool cars. But had tranny problems the first few years, so check on that. They make 233hp at the crank(which is forged by the way They put 170hp to all 4 wheels. Very cool looking cars. http://www.siue.edu/~efrankl/svx.html http://www.cars101.com/subaru_svx.html
Those are my to fav sites.

------------------
Mike LeCompte
86 Fiero GT 3.2L w/ Nitrous

Standard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2000 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, they look like really cool cars.. a little out of my price range, tho..

------------------
Mike -

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock