Let the drinking begin by Getaway2k
Started on: 09-04-2000 01:40 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: zeusrekning on 09-05-2000 07:52 PM
Getaway2k

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2000 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Getaway2kSend a Private Message to Getaway2kDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else getting drunk for the holiday?

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2000 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
WHAT DID YOU CALL MY MOTHER!!

any...any..anyone see m.m.my beeer?? Damn its hot out here.. This reminds me wh..wh.when I was a young lad..........the year wa..wa..was 1952.............................................................or was it 53?........................................................what was I talkin about??

Happy Labor Day All

------------------
1985 Sport Coupe

Website's WS6 Fiero & H.M.P.

Shiner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2000 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShinerSend a Private Message to ShinerDirect Link to This Post
I got pretty screwed up on saturday night already. Woke up with a REAL nice hangover, and proceeded to have a very crappy day at work. But hey, it's all good.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2000 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
Ooh my head hurts! Just got back home from Regina for the long weekend. Me and a bunch of my friends went and caught the Saskatchewan and Winnipeg football game. The riders kicked ass! Awesome weekend, I can't wait till next year, hope everyone else on the list had a good weekend as well.
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2000 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seDirect Link to This Post
yeah last friday a buddy of mine and I went to Liberty Steakhouse at Broadway for happy hour, put back a few Golden Ales, then went to Pier 14 on the ocean to see a girl from class and put back a few more. Then, back to Broadway. Catch a table and a few Captain Morgan Pleasures (YUMMY) at Fat Tuesday. Next we stumbled on over to Stool Pigeons and drank a few vodka tonics. Even managed to stop in to Club Malibu to get some water!! No more alcohol!! Had a great time, didn't get any phone numbers,
zeusrekning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2000 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zeusrekningSend a Private Message to zeusrekningDirect Link to This Post
joel i figured i'd find you in here

[This message has been edited by zeusrekning (edited 09-05-2000).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock