Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  What does your Forum member name mean? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
What does your Forum member name mean? by My7Fieros
Started on: 08-03-2000 09:57 PM
Replies: 54
Last post by: DaRkLoRD on 08-05-2000 06:39 PM
My7Fieros

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2000 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
What does everyones Forum member/screen name or whatever mean? Some are pretty self explanatory (like mine for example..I have 7 Fieros, hence the name), but some are not. What does yours mean (or where did you get the idea for it)?

[This message has been edited by My7Fieros (edited 08-03-2000).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kong

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2000 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kongSend a Private Message to kongDirect Link to This Post
I refer you to my signature. I bear a strong resembelance....hehehe

------------------

[This message has been edited by kong (edited 08-05-2000).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2000 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Ummmm.... it's my name.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2000 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
I think we just did this not long ago? Someone have the link?
batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2000 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Cause I'm batty.
Rodrv6

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2000 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrv6Send a Private Message to Rodrv6Direct Link to This Post
My name is Rodney (Rod) and I am building an airplane called a Vans RV-6. Since it is a much bigger money pit than my Fiero, I decided to use Rodrv6. It's also my AOL screen name.

------------------
Rod Schneider, Woodstock, Ga. 84 SE

olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2000 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
LOL @ Patrick!

My handle is the name of my business...Olympic Transportation. Nothing to deep or symbolic here.

------------------
"Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach."

Boodoggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2000 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoodogginSend a Private Message to BoodogginDirect Link to This Post
Mine is kind of a funny story. I grew up in Chicago and when I was 13 I was told I had to move to Idaho, when I got to Idaho I was in total shock. Idaho was unlike anything I had ever seen. It's like 2 totaly different countries. Anyways on the way into Boise we passed a redneck in a 70's ford pick-up truck with bullet holes in the sides, confederate flag, gun rack, beer cans in the bed, the whole nine. I was totaly shocked. then I looked at his liscense plates they said "Boodogn". I laughed really hard. Always thought it was kind of funny.
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2000 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
Its slef explanetory, but here is the breakdown anyway.

FFORMULA88... Fiero Formula, 1988 model year.

nivlek68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2000 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nivlek68Send a Private Message to nivlek68Direct Link to This Post
my name backwards and the year i was born. kelvin 1968
2birds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2birdsSend a Private Message to 2birdsDirect Link to This Post
At the time I signed on here, I was on my second T-bird (92 Sport, 94 Super Coupe), and I always thought the Fiero emblem was bird-like. I'm on my third T-bird now (97 4.6), but I think 2birds will do fine.
I don't think I've pi$$ed anyone off enough to have to change my identity (I hope)...
PFF
System Bot
StuGood

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StuGoodSend a Private Message to StuGoodDirect Link to This Post
Well, Stu is my real name - that part's real original !

When you pronounce "StuGood," it sounds like you're saying, "It's too good!" - which is what I say to myself everytime I drive one of the Fieros .

When the Fiero came out, I could hardly believe it! GM actually built the little mid-engine sports car I used to doodle on the edges of my papers in high school. The plastic, rustproof kit car I always wanted was available - and already built, instead of a five-year project.

It is too good !

Fret Naught

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fret NaughtSend a Private Message to Fret NaughtDirect Link to This Post
I build acoustic DreadNaught guitars on the side, The Name is Fret-Naught,
get it? Fret Naught guess you had to be there
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
From the song "Radar Love", by Golden Earring.
Started out as an AOL screen name.
Radar Love was already taken. Hence the "Y" in Raydar.
Also used to work on microwave radio equipment. ("Do It 'Till Your Giga-Hertz.")

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula T-Top
88 Coupe (ISO big V-6)

"Some mornings, it just isn't worth
chewing through the restraints."

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 08-04-2000).]

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
frontal lobe because that's the area of the brain where intelligent thought is generated and the area that my wife told me I needed examined when I started getting Fieros.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I collect primates (started out with just monkeys). Most would consider them "stuffed", but we prefer not to think of them that way. Each has a name and a personality. Currently we have almost 500 of them of various sizes, shapes, species (that doesn't look right), nationalities, ethnic origins...you get the picture. What else could I be called, but...MONKEYMAN?

------------------
Dave-
Grape Ape ('85GT)

[This message has been edited by Monkeyman (edited 08-04-2000).]

HugGRRRFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HugGRRRFieroClick Here to visit HugGRRRFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to HugGRRRFieroDirect Link to This Post
I put the "GRRR" in HugGRRRFiero Baby!!!

I'm new to this Forum. I Just restored this '84 SE over the past year and painted it HugGRRR Orange. I'll have to post some before and after pictures for everyone soon!

------------------

HugGRRRFiero@hotmail.com

Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
well, about the time I was getting started on the whole online thing I had a bmx bike that was made by a company called SBC, or Standard Byke(not a typo) Company.. and I just thought it would make a cool s/n...

------------------
Mike -- Golden Valley, MN
Black 86.5 GT 5 Spd, 148,000 miles and counting!

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I'm a Star Wars fan.. DaRkLoRD is a reference to darth vader (his full title was dark lord of the sith) and I alternated the capital letters just to make it look funky.

I first used this name on IRC in 1996, and I've been using it ever since. I'm starting to get tired of it though.... I have a better nickname in mind for when I get my Fiero though!!!!!!!!!

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I'll have to ask mom about that.

------------------
"Cover me! I'm changing lanes!"

ChadMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChadManSend a Private Message to ChadManDirect Link to This Post
It's my first and last name, minus "kins" at the end. People have called me Chad Man off and on since middle school. That and "Hey Shorty."

What kind of wheels are those, HugGRRR? They look great.

PFF
System Bot
Gold-86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gold-86SESend a Private Message to Gold-86SEDirect Link to This Post

At the risk of sounding crass and rude, can anyone guess the reasoning behind my screen name, Gold-86SE?

------------------
Gold-86SE (Fiero Collector)

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Dillon J Rice

------------------
Dillon - Titusville, FL
Black '87 SE V6
"Matched Perfect and Staggered Special"

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
Bengal - Cincinnati Bengals
4 - My number from softball from the last 20 years. I also have authentic home and away jerseys with 4 on them. Sick huh.

Bill
86GT 3800 II S/C

MotherGoose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MotherGooseSend a Private Message to MotherGooseDirect Link to This Post
I look like Dr. Greene(Anthony Edwards) from ER, who also played Goose in Top Gun. When ER got popular everyone called me Dr. Greene, except one guy always called me Goose. He rationalized that since I was once in the Air Force was the better nickname. I agree and it has been so ever since.

(note: I know that Top Gun is the naval school for fighter pilots, but when Top Gun came out Air Force recruitment went up 30%, the Navys only went up 5%. I guess people associate planes with the Air Force.)

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Mine is relative to the martial art I study. I've been practicing Yang style Tai Chi (or Taiji) for the last several years, including form, free fighting, push-hands, and water-boxing. Not relevant to Fieros of course, but I've had the nickname alot longer than I've had my Fiero.

-Taiji

b lo 0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for b lo 0Click Here to visit b lo 0's HomePageSend a Private Message to b lo 0Direct Link to This Post
Well, umm, car's name is Ice (white and blue, and because it's so damn cool) so I figgered B Lo 0-you know Below Zero, like ice? Nevermind.

------------------
'85 GT (in progress)
titled ICE-plates B LO 0

Go to www.audioimagery.i-p.com !!!

turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seDirect Link to This Post
Well, the name says it all, my 86SE is turbo-charged!

------------------

I wanna feel ALIVE -
As long as I am free.. EV

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Well some people got it right away and some people it took a little bit to stumble upon it, But Oreif = Fiero (backwards}

------------------

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
My former father-in-law called me that. It was a better handle than the daughter he gave me. Short for Larry. Pronounced like Lare. (long A). I couldn't spell when I selected the name.
LAMBO

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBOSend a Private Message to LAMBODirect Link to This Post
A nickname I've had since my high school days. My last name is Lambirth.
PFF
System Bot
RiceCooker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RiceCookerSend a Private Message to RiceCookerDirect Link to This Post
My name's RiceCooker, cause that's what I do
Phoenix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhoenixClick Here to visit Phoenix's HomePageSend a Private Message to PhoenixDirect Link to This Post
Starting a new business after a divorce 'cause the X took the vinyl graphics business that we started with her. Out of the ashes --- Phoenix Hobbies ---
Richard Parnell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richard ParnellSend a Private Message to Richard ParnellDirect Link to This Post
Richard anything but dick (how do you get dick out of Richard?)Don't go there!
Parnell-depending on where you look it up, either Irish trouble maker, small stone, or woman of ill repute out in the country.
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Anymore, mine doesn't mean a damn thing since I don't own a GT anymore. 1FST2M6 stole it from me. Ironically, 1FST2M6 doesn't own a 2M6 anymore.... hmmmmm
deceler8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Direct Link to This Post
Yahoo! finance message boards...used to invest in a stock called Acceler8...when the company missed earnings, I sold, went short, and became the evil poster "deceler8"...

Just kinda stuck...

Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
mines an educated disphelication of intellectual acheivement combined with an egronamiticly correct substance known as krypton. This in turn creates a dynamic recealiton of conservence in the broth field of aviotic coruption. While the corelation of physical attributes to this in an ingenious way, the name formula comes from the greek word meaning Fiero, as the fiero became a supercar the greek republic of aztic decided to originate a new word for the way to splice genes into biologically reproduced pigs. I know the abbreviation of the word Quantaceptical is QAL and if you turn that backwards it says LAQ then you interrupt the exchange of atoms between the L and the Q and it becomes a Formula for a science procedure known as Dialectic Rebirth. Of course this procedure is used only for pigs in the month of November while they are giving birth to 3 equal cows at the moo garage. This is why my name is Formula..

ok... who was expecting that one???? LOL

stsmithgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stsmithgtClick Here to visit stsmithgt's HomePageSend a Private Message to stsmithgtDirect Link to This Post
Like some others, I'm just too damn literal at times. Only a name, S. Todd. Smith owning an 86GT. [/B][/QUOTE]
DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
My initials... Not nearly as cool as most others on here.
Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post
It's not Bob!!!!

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock