Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  What does your Forum member name mean? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
What does your Forum member name mean? by My7Fieros
Started on: 08-03-2000 09:57 PM
Replies: 54
Last post by: DaRkLoRD on 08-05-2000 06:39 PM
BigBoyToys

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysDirect Link to This Post
Just what I like
IP: Logged
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Old Lar--I had been pronouncing it Old Lahr in my head, like you were from Sweden.

Lambo--I just assumed you had a lamborghini, or wanted one.

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Around here, that old guy sitting out on the front porch with his teeth in a glass beside him and more dead cars in the yard than crops in the pasture is called an old coot. My school kids all think that I am old- once compared to dinosaurs! So, I am an Old Coot, or just a Cooter.
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
Well, it's kind of self explanitory, except that I'm not the dad of Patrick, here on the forum. My Patrick is four years old.

On Tuesday nights last summer, some friends started to get together with thier cars, mostly older hot rods (Evertything from a 1940 Ford to a 1972 Corvette Stingray). I brought my boy over in my Formula. As we walked around, looking at the cars, the guys thought he was the greatest, lookking at the cars with his dad. A couple asked him if he wanted to sit in their cars, and one asked which car he liked the best. My boy said, "The white one."

I'll give you one guess who had the only white car on the lot?

------------------
This should work until my site comes online....

Getaway2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Getaway2kSend a Private Message to Getaway2kDirect Link to This Post
"Getaway" is a forgotten Ace Frehley song off of Kiss' 3rd lp "Dressed To Kill". I added "2k" for the millenium.

------------------

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Oh wow Getaway! I LOVE that song! Havnt listened to it in a while...but, I believe Peter Criss sings it.
"Ive got to getaway, to getaway, to leave this old town, Ive been trying to see my way, to see my way, so I wont be found, sometimes I felt alone"....ect.
Great song!
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
My name is just that,Hugh.It's funny how it came about.My grandfather came from Italy around 1900 and asked an Irish friend how to translate Vito to English.That is how an Italian wound up with an Irish name.
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2000 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
stimpy works for me because I see myself as having an absurd sense of humor and being kinda oversized (6'6", 290#) it's irony kinda fits.
That's all. Although I do like Formula's idea better...

------------------

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2000 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:
I'm a Star Wars fan.. DaRkLoRD is a reference to darth vader (his full title was dark lord of the sith) and I alternated the capital letters just to make it look funky.

I first used this name on IRC in 1996, and I've been using it ever since. I'm starting to get tired of it though.... I have a better nickname in mind for when I get my Fiero though!!!!!!!!!

Actually his full title is: Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith. He has no name other than his given/birth name, Anikin Skywalker, which of course he doesn't use anymore. Darth (as in Darth Vader) is a short name for his title. Like Darth Maul. Kinda like Sir for someone who has been knighted in Great Britian. Even the Emperor is a Darth. I think he was called Darth something in Episode 5/The Empire Strikes Back. BTW--I just read that Episode 2 should be out in very early 2002 with Episode 3 to follow in later 2003. Can't wait!

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2000 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
The Emperor's "name" is Darth Sidious, and his master was Darth Bane...... (man I need a life!)

[This message has been edited by My7Fieros (edited 08-05-2000).]

Getaway2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2000 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Getaway2kSend a Private Message to Getaway2kDirect Link to This Post
My7Fieros, you are correct, Peter does sing it, however, my reference was to Ace Frehley writing it. Now go play your Kiss lp's and bask in the sounds of the 70's!!!!

Rock Steady-

PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2000 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Thanx, 7Fieros. Now it comes back to me. I didn't remember the Emperors masters name though. Good job.
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2000 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Take your pick....
Norse God of Meschief
Angel of Death

And im sure I misspelled something..Im so not awake.....

Loki

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2000 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
Go to wkayl.com and you will find out.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2000 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman, thanks for clearing that up..

as for darth bane, I'd heard that's the name of the new sith apprentice, in ep2.. then again there are a lot of false rumors floating around about star wars these days.. lucas has very tight security, and occasionally intentionally leaks false info to throw people off.. but if you really want to get technical, the emperor's real name is Cos Palpatine.. Darth Sidious is his alter-ego..

yeah, I need a life too. lol

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave