Started on: 07-17-2000 03:22 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Robert on 07-18-2000 10:27 AM
fierospeeder

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2000 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
has anyone joined up on bepaid.com i have but havn't gotten the software yet, your suppose to get paid while surfing through advertisements and when you make 20dollars a month they send you a check.

thanks you guys www.bepaid.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2000 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
www.alladvantage.com is basically the same deal except you dont have to click on any ads. You also get paid for signing up friends.

------------------
"Born free....taxed to death."

dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2000 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredDirect Link to This Post
olympic
Wish I had known more about it before I signed up. If you get your friends to sign up you get referal credits $$$. You should have listed your number???

Ill let you all know how it works when I get paid but in the mean time if anyone want to sign up and try it like ME!
Please use my Referal No#

TOG-755

Hay its worth a shot for a few Free $$$
If olympic lists his referal # please use it he deserves the credit.
Sign-Up here:
www.alladvantage.com

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2000 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
i tried that alladvantage few months ago, but it wont display on my screen because of my resolution. I cant change it because my monitor is old.

that bepaid, you get also a commission on the people you sign up, something like 7%.

Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2000 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post
I have been on advantage for some time now, they even pay me when I'm playing spades at Excite, but not at Yahoo. Check out my web page for a link to advantage. There is also a scan of my first check. If you use my link, I get money when YOU are surfing.

http://www.canterburytrails.com/

------------------

87GT - "Thunder"

olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2000 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
I don't even use alladvantage any more. They cut the hours you can get paid for in Canada down to 14/month and raise the thresh hold for getting a cheque to $40. I think the software was also causing my computer to lock up. If anyone is interested to know this, these companys do track where you surf and for how long. Apparently, some people make several thousand dollars per year with this.

As for my membership ID, I didn't mention it because on many forums that would be considered spam.

------------------
"Born free....taxed to death."

Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2000 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post
Sorry....

------------------

87GT - "Thunder"

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock