Started on: 09-16-2012 11:21 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: weloveour86se on 09-18-2012 10:51 AM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Landlord said it had to go....
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

That WAS a complete 86 notchie 2.8L 4 speed. Was. LOL. I feel bad about the car, it was very clean. However it's heart will live on in my car. My cradles rotted. My motor has 135k on it. This car had 65k.

Cut it all up and tossed it into my friends stake bed truck for scrap metal. Plus we got to see parts of a Fiero that some people might never see

Niether of the guys in the pics is me. I'm running the camera, can't you tell? My crappy photograpy skills! lol That was a TON of work but lots of fun.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
deadwood

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deadwoodSend a Private Message to deadwoodDirect Link to This Post
Nowhere to move it?

------------------
'86 Fiero 2M6

CaravanBill

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaravanBillSend a Private Message to CaravanBillDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I've never seen one laid bare to that level before!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by deadwood:

Nowhere to move it?

Already have 2 fieros in storage. Our landlord works at this trash to electricity plant and is always telling us to put our trash in back of his truck. Add that to his constant complaining about the 3rd car. Soo, I cut it up and put it in back of his truck LOL He crapped his pants when he saw his truck! The town where this trash burning plant is must stink of burning fiero!

Stubby79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Direct Link to This Post
Any idea what the remainis of the passenger compartment - as show - might have weighed? I'm curious.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Any idea what the remainis of the passenger compartment - as show - might have weighed? I'm curious.

2 other guys and myself stood it on end and flipped it into the flatbed truck. Oh yeah first we dragged it down the driveway. If I had to guess I'd say around 3-400lbs. All cut up the flatbed guy claims he got $50 for scrap steel for the whole space frame.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock