Mafoa End of Year Picnic by amflyer
Started on: 09-15-2012 07:40 AM
Replies: 34
Last post by: pete 2m4 on 10-07-2012 09:44 AM
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
The Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners is proud to announce their Fall picnic and swap meet at Lititz Spring Park on October 6th at 9:30 am until 3 pm. This is a covered dish picnic and show event. We will have spots for vendors to sell and swap Fiero parts as we have had for several years. This show has become very popular and has been growing each and every year. Check out our web site at www.mafoa.com for all of the details! Contact Corey Leppo thru our web site for details on bringing your covered dish.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Having been there several times I can honestly state that Lititz is a really good show. I will coordinate the covered dish w Corey that I will bring per the info on your website and will join up at Lititz if not before..
UPDATE INO: Just found out that the Fiero Picnic and Show will be held on the same day as the annual Lititz Chocolate Walk. Main street should be busy but the park where the show is held is usually just for the Fiero Owners.
------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 09-15-2012).]

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
Email Corey and tell him what you would like to bring and he will let ya know if it has already been takin ... There's is no preregistration for this show

Edit to add web site has been updated and PayPal fixed !!
------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

[This message has been edited by Hardpact (edited 09-15-2012).]

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
Registration for this show is easy. Bring a covered dish and the car registration is 5 dollars. If you don't bring a dish the registration is 10 dallars. You MUST contact Corey Leppo at coreyleppo@gmail.com do not just show up with a dish that you did not contact him about. This way we get a large variety of things to eat. The club will be selling hamburgs and hotdogs for a small fee to help offset the park reservation as we do every year. There are swap meet tables that are available they are free for members and 10 dollars per table for non members. The town usually has alot of things going on for you to do, the club reserves the park just for this event. I suggest you may want to leave a little early due to the traffic that goes into the town is usually busy. We hope to see everyone there and please remember that this is a rain or shine event. Even if there is rain we have plenty of cover for the picnic and thw swap meet!

------------------
NYFOC Member

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I'll be there... hope to have my 88 going again by than..
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
I'm planning on being there. I'll call/email Corey to figure out what to bring.
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Count on me. Always a great event with awesome people!!!!! And no Fiero issues this year ha ha.
CaptDean

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaptDeanSend a Private Message to CaptDeanDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by CaptDean (edited 09-18-2012).]

pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
RETURN THE FAVOR!!!!!

[This message has been edited by pete 2m4 (edited 09-18-2012).]

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 05:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
We will be there with our homemade chili and VR6

Dave

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2012 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
TTT
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
A bump for an excellent show.
Got my name on the picnic list. I am down for a few pounds of coleslaw (in a cooler of course). While bringing food for the picnic is not a requirement we really all need to pitch in. As main street will be a sea of activity for the annual Chocolate Walk, it should be benefical eating at the picnic in Lititz Springs Park that day.
Here a repeat on the person coordininating the food for the picnic: coreyleppo@gmail.com

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
Actually bringing food is a requirement unless you want to pay high prices for registration!

------------------
NYFOC Member

pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Hey Rob
Suggestion for the event. Since our cars are from the 80's can we have 80's music playing? So many car shows always play 50s and 60s I think it would be so awesome if we had our cars listening to what was pop at the time.
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
I would not want to disturb the surronding area as the park is used by others as well.

------------------
NYFOC Member

pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2012 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
A movie car will be coming. Ha Ha
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2012 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
ONLY ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!! If you plan on attending Please contact Corey @ coreyleppo@gmail.com with the covered dish you are bringing. Even if you do not enter a car and plan to picnic with us please contact us so we can coordinate our menu list. Shows starts around 9:30 upon your arrival please check with the MAFOA staff as to where to park. Top three cars in each class will recieve awards plus two best of show winners. 50/50 raffle plus door prizes will be given out. If you are selling parts and are not a MAFOA member tables are 10 dollars per. Plan on spending the day not only with us but there are many activities going on thru out the town! Hope to see you there! This is our last event for the season.

------------------
NYFOC Member

[This message has been edited by amflyer (edited 09-30-2012).]

852m4se

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2012 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 852m4seDirect Link to This Post
i will be there but sadly my fiero wont but she is coming together nicely. gonna be a good time.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2012 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I'll be showing up.. no fiero though... probably just gona bring the wrangler with whatever parts I can fit into it.. got bumpers comming including a good aero front
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2012 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
Good to see you coming with or without your cars remember to contact Corey to tell him what dish you are bringing with you if you plan to eat.

------------------
NYFOC Member

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
ttt

------------------
NYFOC Member

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
lol i'll just chip up for some food there... yall dont want any of my cooking...
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

lol i'll just chip up for some food there... yall dont want any of my cooking...

I don't believe that MAFOA has that strict of a policy for defining covered dishes as home cooked only. Lots of items are needed for a picnic..chips, donuts, snacks, potato salad side dishes, sodas, paper goods etc. In addition to home cooked stuff, they might accept pre-prepared purchased foods or other items . Email Corey, offer some suggestions and ask whats needed. Just a suggestion.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
Dennis you hit the nail right on the head PK contact corey to bring something!

------------------
NYFOC Member

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

Dennis you hit the nail right on the head PK contact corey to bring something!

I sent dennis a PM.. my Email is acting all screwy.. I'll bring 3 king size bags of Doritos or something and a couple bottles of soda...
FTF Engineering

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringDirect Link to This Post

I'll be showing up.. no fiero though...

I thought you were going to drive a Fiero this year? What happened?

As for me, I'm not sure I'm going to make it this year. My wife is away on business, and I'm watching the kiddies.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FTF Engineering:

I thought you were going to drive a Fiero this year? What happened?

As for me, I'm not sure I'm going to make it this year. My wife is away on business, and I'm watching the kiddies.

lol no shortage of fieros here but running ones is a diffrent story..
Heres my collection of basket cases..

This one is off getting something big done to it

This one needs some work to be roadworthy

and this one decided to go and blow the clutch out on me out of nowhere.

FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, this is the one I really wanted to see. I mean, I've seen it a bunch of times before, even before it was yours, but I don't think I've ever seen it move under it's own power!

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FTF Engineering:

Yeah, this is the one I really wanted to see. I mean, I've seen it a bunch of times before, even before it was yours, but I don't think I've ever seen it move under it's own power!

If You're going to be ac carlisle Next your You'll see it drive in under its own power... Cant say what is getting done to it but It's big..
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

This one needs some work to be roadworthy

I thought you sold the orange one? What does it need to be roadworthy?

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 10-04-2012).]

katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post
An X-box! lol
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2012 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

I thought you sold the orange one? What does it need to be roadworthy?

lil bit of brake work and some coolant tube attention.. other than that its all good.. have it for sale for $1500 but negotiable

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2012 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Today another great MAFOA event was held and has now ended. It was an overwhelming success. Great folks, lots of great cars, the weather was mild and the setting was outstanding. I would like to express my sincerest thanks to Rob and the MAFOA leadership team for their tireless efforts in bringing us the best Fiero shows around.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2012 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringDirect Link to This Post
I tried to make it, but in the end, could not.

Anyone got pics?
pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2012 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
As always another excellent show by M.A.F.O.A.!!!!!!!!!!! So great to be around fellow friends and no rain. 2 thumbs up for all the directors in making every event a great one.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock