Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  AUBURN - CORD - DUESENBERG Festival Cruise-in Car Show Fri Aug. 31st: Auburn, Ind

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

AUBURN - CORD - DUESENBERG Festival Cruise-in Car Show Fri Aug. 31st: Auburn, Ind by Darth Fiero
Started on: 08-21-2012 07:28 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Darth Fiero on 09-01-2012 01:48 AM
Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2012 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post
What: The AUBURN - CORD - DUESENBERG Festival Cruise-in Car Show
When: Friday, August 31st - Gates open at 1pm (event runs into the evening)
Where: Downtown Courthouse Square; Auburn, Indiana
Cost: $10 per car; spectators get in free

Bring the family for a fun filled event! There is plenty to see and do, and there will be many food vendors on-hand.

New this year: gates open at 1pm and a "junkyard band" plays a concert at the square starting at 6pm.

You can see pictures of last year's show here: http://www.gmtuners.com/eve..._show2011/index.html

FIERO OWNERS: If you would like to attend, please PM me if you would like to meet up as a group at the local WAL-MART parking lot near the I-69 and Hwy 8 interchange so we can travel downtown as a group (this will ensure we get to park together). I was thinking about setting the meet-up time at around 12:30 pm. We would leave to head downtown at around 12:50pm.

Hope to see some of you there!

-ryan

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 08-21-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post
bump
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2012 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
How late does this usually go? I have to work until 5pm and it's about an hour away but was thinking about driving down to check out some cars.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project!

rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2012 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Most car shows are over before 5pm, unless their an evening event. Cruise-ins last later.
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2012 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post
Last year this "cruise-in" show went well into the evening after dark. People usually don't start leaving until dusk but a few hang around well into the evening hours. I'm sure most everybody is going to be there until about 8pm or so. New this year there is a live band that starts playing at 6pm so I would assume a lot of people will be hanging around for that.
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post
The event is TOMORROW. So far I've only heard from one person who says they are coming. Anyone else?
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2012 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post
Well I just got back home and just finished uploading the pictures I took to my website here: http://www.gmtuners.com/eve..._show2012/index.html

Only TWO other Fieros showed up and entered the show besides mine. Hopefully next year we can get more participation, but I would like thank the two who did show up (you know who you are).

The weather was a little warm but it clouded up after 4:30pm and there was a breeze, so it wasn't terrible. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, new this year was a live band playing and I think that had a lot to do with the extra numbers of people who were in the crowds walking around to see all the cars. Excellent show as always...

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 09-01-2012).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock