Brothers 1987 GT... 46000 miles NO RUST.. for 1500$ by Spaxspore
Started on: 03-29-2012 05:00 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Spaxspore on 03-30-2012 08:44 AM
Spaxspore

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpaxsporeSend a Private Message to SpaxsporeDirect Link to This Post
How did he do? Had the door smacked and front bumper back in '95 two owners ago, so the THEN insurance totaled it. Its on a rebuilt title. Thus the low price. My brother bought it from a neighbor who had it since 03 he put a total of 1000 miles on it , and its had 2000 miles since the accident in 95. He needed the space for his other gems and couldnt get in and out of it any more.

Runs great, body is in great shape, ZERO RUST! Its been restored after the incident in 95 before he bought it. Its a 5 speed.

This now makes 3 fieros at the house now... damn these things multiply.

------------------

Owner of Fiero 1984 Indy #74

[This message has been edited by Spaxspore (edited 03-29-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Dem tail lights!
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Dem tail lights!

That was the first thing i noticed too!!!!!!!! i would buy those in a heart beat
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
He didn't buy it, he STOLE it!
Spaxspore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpaxsporeSend a Private Message to SpaxsporeDirect Link to This Post
I know more about the 84s/indys than the rest... I take it having good condition tail lights in the GTs are a rarity ?

------------------

Owner of Fiero 1984 Indy #74

[This message has been edited by Spaxspore (edited 03-29-2012).]

McTamney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for McTamneySend a Private Message to McTamneyDirect Link to This Post
I opened this thread ready to buy a car lol
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spaxspore:
I know more about the 84s/indys than the rest... I take it having good condition tail lights in the GTs are a rarity ?

At the current market - and keep in mind I'm going off what I can tell by that rear shot picture - those lights are probably worth $200-$400. So roughly a fifth of what the car cost. Not bad for what is essentially two main parts out of many many more on a car.

That car is very highly optioned also - cruise, rear defrost, trunk popper, power everything. It looks like the only option the car didn't receive was an automatic trans. It even has the recalled decklid weather strip still there (the recall removed them).

Even with a salvage title, that was a good buy. That car will probably provide years of enjoyment driving without all the headaches many Fiero owners have to go through replacing random interior & exterior parts and drivetrain components.

That wire dangling on the engine pic near the top of the photo helps with radio reception. It feeds through that small holder thingy on the underside of the decklid and clips onto a raised part of that shield that is on the recessed side of the decklid.

[This message has been edited by Fiero84Freak (edited 03-30-2012).]

Spaxspore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpaxsporeSend a Private Message to SpaxsporeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero84Freak:

At the current market - and keep in mind I'm going off what I can tell by that rear shot picture - those lights are probably worth $200-$400. So roughly a fifth of what the car cost. Not bad for what is essentially two main parts out of many many more on a car.

That car is very highly optioned also - cruise, rear defrost, trunk popper, power everything. It looks like the only option the car didn't receive was an automatic trans. It even has the recalled decklid weather strip still there (the recall removed them).

Even with a salvage title, that was a good buy. That car will probably provide years of enjoyment driving without all the headaches many Fiero owners have to go through replacing random interior & exterior parts and drivetrain components.

That wire dangling on the engine pic near the top of the photo helps with radio reception. It feeds through that small holder thingy on the underside of the decklid and clips onto a raised part of that shield that is on the recessed side of the decklid.

Thanks for the info!...

Really the only thing was wrong with the car was

1. Front speakers were shot (been replaced now)
2.Radio needed some tlc (buttons needed cleaned/sticky fixed now)
3. Fuel gauge was pegged (fixed now, whoever replaced the fuel pump did a shotty job, pinched fuel sender wire)
4. Sail windows have a screw through them (he is getting glass when they get back instock)
5. Fan ran all the time (grounded out and wire/connector hacked up, has been fixed)

Other than that, the car for its age is clean inside in out, the interior is amazing, seats show little to no wear. The headliner is a little droopy but ive seen alot worst.

Originally posted by McTamney:

I opened this thread ready to buy a car lol

my fault, i didnt realize how it read until after i posted... oppsies

[This message has been edited by Spaxspore (edited 03-30-2012).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock