Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Looking for White GT Photoshop concept (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Looking for White GT Photoshop concept by exoticse
Started on: 05-18-2006 08:03 PM
Replies: 65
Last post by: Boostdreamer on 12-13-2012 03:15 PM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Hey guys need help.

I am looking for the picture of a white GT concept that someone posted a while back. It had Side vents simlair to the Porsche carrera GT and a rear side ground effects.

It was only a photoshop. I have seen it several times, but forget where and searched the archives and could not find it.

http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/carrera_gt.asp

Does anyone know what i am talking about ??
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
I think i knwo wat you are talking about but I dont have a copy on my computer.
YELLOWFIERO88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Direct Link to This Post
Is this the one!!!!

------------------

88COUPE
88GT 3.4SC
88GT T-TOP
87GT VERT (build in progress)

DA COUPE build thread

VERT build thread

CINCYMOTORSPORTS.ORG

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Yes that is it !!!

Thanks Yellow !
Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Yes that is it !!!

Thanks Yellow !

I have a LOT bigger version of just the car itself. Its to big to post here, if you want me to e-mail it to you I can. PM me your e-mail and I will.

~josh~
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Please do.

PM sent.
YELLOWFIERO88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Direct Link to This Post
You know I should have not shared it with you after all the teasing about warm weather and palm trees Oh well I guess I will just have to come down there this winter and visit you.

No problem exotic, It is one of my favorite PS pics.
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Finale:
I have a LOT bigger version of just the car itself. Its to big to post here, if you want me to e-mail it to you I can. PM me your e-mail and I will.

~josh~

Would it be any trouble to shoot me a copy too?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Does anybody know who Dusty Howlett is ? Is he a PFF member ?

If so what is his forum ID name ?

Never mind, i f ound it.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20041015-1-042467.html

I will shoot him a pm. Does anybody know him ?

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-21-2006).]

Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

Would it be any trouble to shoot me a copy too?

I think I already sent it to you(a few people messaged me about it and I gladly sent it). If you were not one of the people I sent it to, just shoot me a PM with your e-mail. Peace

~josh~
tednelson83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Finale:
I think I already sent it to you(a few people messaged me about it and I gladly sent it). If you were not one of the people I sent it to, just shoot me a PM with your e-mail. Peace

~josh~

shoot, ill take it! oh, BTW, HI JOSH! yup, im back into fieros again. im me again some time.
PFF
System Bot
DustyMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DustyMNSend a Private Message to DustyMNDirect Link to This Post
I guess I should pay more attention to the forum, I haven't had much time to just browse around lately. Hopefully I will have time to come up with some ideas to contribute to your project! It will be exciting to see how it turns out.

- Dusty

p.s. I have an even bigger version of my drawing, about 55 MB....
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Dusty it might be cool if you could post some of your other previous concept (fiero) work here.

I am sure others would enjoy it as well.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-21-2006).]

DustyMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DustyMNSend a Private Message to DustyMNDirect Link to This Post
Sure thing! I don't have too many concepts to share (most of them are still inside my head) but here's what I do have.

Here's the white concept again, just the car:

Here's a close-up of the interior:

DustyMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DustyMNSend a Private Message to DustyMNDirect Link to This Post

DustyMN

205 posts
Member since Oct 2003
After I finished that drawing, I wasn't completely satisfied so I did a quick photoshop job where I modified the shape of the sidescoop and kept the widebody in the rear. This version also stays true to the existing Fiero body panels and door lines (the bottom of the door is cut off on the white concept). This version has the problem of the rocker panels and rear clip being one big piece, however.

Blue with molded in rear wing:

Cars with black wheels just look bad-ass!

DustyMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DustyMNSend a Private Message to DustyMNDirect Link to This Post

DustyMN

205 posts
Member since Oct 2003
Here's a couple photoshops I did just to see how the actual Porsche Carrera butt would look on the Fiero.

Stock picture for comparison

[This message has been edited by DustyMN (edited 05-22-2006).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Wow very nice !

You do some good work.

DustyMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DustyMNSend a Private Message to DustyMNDirect Link to This Post
I apologize in advance to dial-up users! Here's a whooooooooole bunch of ideas I went through for the back end of the white concept rendering before I decided on my favorite. Since madcurl's silver choptop is my favorite Fiero of all time, I used his car as the victim for my photochops. Sorry I butchered your car, madcurl!

The original picture:

Racing wing, Porsche butt:

Trying different taillights:

Enzo-style (ever seen a set on eBay?):

Bling wing! Ferrari 360 style taillights:

DustyMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DustyMNSend a Private Message to DustyMNDirect Link to This Post

DustyMN

205 posts
Member since Oct 2003
Grand Prix taillights:

Subtle modification to the shape of the side window and quarter window (now this would be a very spendy mod for a subtle effect!):

Borrowed some parts from the Noble:

DustyMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DustyMNSend a Private Message to DustyMNDirect Link to This Post

DustyMN

205 posts
Member since Oct 2003

Taillights from the Attack kit car, very cool, aggressive design:

And the final version I decided on:

Phew! That was a lot of picture posting. I hope you all enjoy them, let me know what you think!

- Dusty
manofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for manofieroClick Here to visit manofiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to manofieroDirect Link to This Post
Wow, those grand prix taillights look wicked, would they actually fit back there with some glasswork, or would they be too big?
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

The Mazda RX-8 cars have a very, very similair lower rear back bumper portion like a lot of the ones you used in the photoshops.

Wonder if it would easier to get one of those cut it up and shape it to the fiero or just start from scratch if somebody wanted to give it a try ?
DustyMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DustyMNSend a Private Message to DustyMNDirect Link to This Post
Yes, it is somewhat similar - didn't notice that before! If I ever get around to building a Fiero like this, I think I would build it from scratch out of carbon fiber and fiberglass, with more of a diffuser-style design.

- Dusty
DustyMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DustyMNSend a Private Message to DustyMNDirect Link to This Post

DustyMN

205 posts
Member since Oct 2003
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DustyMN:
Since madcurl's silver choptop is my favorite Fiero of all time, I used his car as the victim for my photochops. Sorry I butchered your car, madcurl!

I like this one.

dmancheno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dmanchenoSend a Private Message to dmanchenoDirect Link to This Post
Your white Fiero pic from what car is the rear end and also the one the MC likes?

Thx

[This message has been edited by dmancheno (edited 05-26-2006).]

DustyMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DustyMNSend a Private Message to DustyMNDirect Link to This Post
Madcurl - I like that one too, it gives the car a real classy/upscale look with the trim removed and the exhaust in the center

dmancheno - The rear end was inspired by the butt end of a Porsche Carrera GT, same with the one Madcurl likes

- Dusty
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Madcurl - I like that one too, it gives the car a real classy/upscale look with the trim removed and the exhaust in the center

dmancheno - The rear end was inspired by the butt end of a Porsche Carrera GT, same with the one Madcurl likes

- Dusty

Ahhhhhhh so i was right in the beginning of the thread about the sides and the Porsche Carrera GT as well ??
DustyMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DustyMNSend a Private Message to DustyMNDirect Link to This Post
Actually, I didn't use the Carrera side vents, but they would probably look better - I couldn't quite get the shape right. I like how the shape turned out in the blue and orange side views that I posted further up - I just used the shape of the door, then lined it up under the quarter window.

- Dusty

[This message has been edited by DustyMN (edited 05-26-2006).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2006 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Anybody else got any new cool fiero concepts to add ?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2006 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Bump
PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

AWESOME!! my fav. i am reaaaaally liking the flare thing..

i have a few of my own.. but my comp is down for another month or so... cept i maxed it with more eightys cars (camaro, trans am etc )

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Just a bump to stir the creative juices out there.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

- Dusty

Now go back and add the Infinity's 35G coupe tail lamps, hehe.
Raz50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raz50Send a Private Message to Raz50Direct Link to This Post
those are some bad ass rears! photoshops nicely done
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2006 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

bump
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2006 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Dusty any more of your creativity to show ?
fieroman22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman22Send a Private Message to fieroman22Direct Link to This Post
damn amybe i shoudl wait for someone to actually customize one of these sweet rearends b4 i paint.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Keeping this out of the archives and hoping to promote some new fresh creative ideas.
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
I can't believe I mised this thread!!
NOW I've got way too many ideas flowing through my head!
DAMN!!!
Awesome photoshopping skills man!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock