Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  SOMEONE NEEDS TO INSTALL THIS MOTOR!!!!!! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
SOMEONE NEEDS TO INSTALL THIS MOTOR!!!!!! by leftu2
Started on: 09-27-2011 11:58 AM
Replies: 48
Last post by: cooguyfish on 09-29-2011 03:08 PM
leftu2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for leftu2Send a Private Message to leftu2Direct Link to This Post
I work at chevrolet dealership and I check in the new cars. We just started getting the new Impalas in last month. They have a new 3.6 direct injected V6 rated @300 hp and around 280ft llbs tq. Theses dang cars will FLY!!! I could only imagine what it would feel like in a fiero. Go test drive one of these, power comes on real quick.....
If anyone is serious about trying to install one, let me know if you need some pics and i'll pull one in the shop at take some for you.........
Here'sa pic
http://images.dealerrevs.co...hoto.php?id=53519485
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2011 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post
There's about a hundred threads talking about the LLT and LY7 threads, and a couple about the LFX. The LFX in the Camaro is rated at 323 HP.
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroDirect Link to This Post
The 3800SC's make 240hp with 280ft/lbs of torque. These newer engines are just more expensive and there is not a lot lying around to swap. With a pulley upgrade on the SC, you can easily get to 300hp. Plus, the series III are rated at 260hp. I think the 3800 will continue to dominate for the next few years.

BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeDirect Link to This Post
um yeah i work at the chevy dealer too, drive a series III s/c grand prix first, the impala just has a different shift pattern programmed in to feel like it has more power, yeah powerful motor but ask your journeyman about how many timing chain sets they have replaced on those stupid piles of junk. ive seen the traverse come in with 11k miles and the timing chains are soo stretched that it will only run in limp mode. multiple saturn outlooks, gmc acadia's , buick enclave's, caddillac cts's every time its either the 3.0 or the 3.6 vvt direct injected,
plus have you changed oil in one recently, you need a freaking welding suit to do it.
ps: im pretty sure someone has dyno'd one of these engines and it doesnt come close to 300hp, more like 250hp they were pretty upset with chevy for lying about the numbers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDcYFN1ng3Y

[This message has been edited by BlackGT Codde (edited 09-27-2011).]

88cryan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88cryanSend a Private Message to 88cryanDirect Link to This Post
Right there with you BlackGT Codde, I work at carmax and have seen several acadias with low mileage getting their timing chains done, also we have a former GM tech who said all day long was nothing but acadias (or other 3.6vvt) with the cars in the air and engines on the ground. It sucks too because I bet there is some potential with it.

Oh yeah, I have burn scars too from oil changing, thank you GM, I really like the oil filter right next to the catalytic converter!!!!!
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
"ps: im pretty sure someone has dyno'd one of these engines and it doesnt come close to 300hp, more like 250hp they were pretty upset with chevy for lying about the numbers."

BS, unless there was sometrhing out of whack.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2011 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post
I'm pretty sure there have been close to 0 timing chain replacements on the LFX, which itself has many design changes meant to fix the timing chain issues on the previous gen 3.6 engines that are common. FWIW, the 3.6 is really the only High Feature engine where the timing chain issues seem to be a real problem. I've searched hard for complaints about the 2.8 LP9 in the Saabs, but haven't actually found any yet.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2011 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001
Also, about the dyno numbers, the GM numbers are at the crank, not the wheels. There are other changes that affect the ratings across models, like intake, exhaust, and timing. I would expect a 306 HP rated LLT to make about 253 at the wheels as in the posted video. It's pretty much spot on. Go take that stock Series III 3800 SC to a dyno and see if it makes that 265 HP at the wheels. Good luck getting that to happen.
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Also, about the dyno numbers, the GM numbers are at the crank, not the wheels. There are other changes that affect the ratings across models, like intake, exhaust, and timing. I would expect a 306 HP rated LLT to make about 253 at the wheels as in the posted video. It's pretty much spot on. Go take that stock Series III 3800 SC to a dyno and see if it makes that 265 HP at the wheels. Good luck getting that to happen.

Unless I'm mistaken, gov't regulations require readings from the crank with all engine accessories belted up. I kind of remember Honda getting in a bit of trouble for not posting numbers correctly on the Accord. (deliberately)

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2011 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weaselbeak:
Unless I'm mistaken, gov't regulations require readings from the crank with all engine accessories belted up. I kind of remember Honda getting in a bit of trouble for not posting numbers correctly on the Accord. (deliberately)

But either way, those numbers are not the same as you're going to see at the wheels taking it to your local dyno down the street, which may have other factors at play too. The factory numbers are from an engine dyno in a controlled environment. Wheel dyno numbers are from an environment of total anarchy, and with transmission and the rest of the drivetrain there to count for losses. Being upset because you bought a 300 hp V6 Camaro, and only seeing 240-250 hp at a random "performance shop" dyno at the wheels, is a bit naive.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
My father just bought a 2008 Cadillac CTS4 with the 300HP DI V6, and it is nice. The car itself is too heavy, and the electronic throttle just feels weird and unresponsive.
PFF
System Bot
KaijuSenso

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KaijuSensoSend a Private Message to KaijuSensoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackGT Codde:

um yeah i work at the chevy dealer too, drive a series III s/c grand prix first, the impala just has a different shift pattern programmed in to feel like it has more power, yeah powerful motor but ask your journeyman about how many timing chain sets they have replaced on those stupid piles of junk. ive seen the traverse come in with 11k miles and the timing chains are soo stretched that it will only run in limp mode. multiple saturn outlooks, gmc acadia's , buick enclave's, caddillac cts's every time its either the 3.0 or the 3.6 vvt direct injected,
plus have you changed oil in one recently, you need a freaking welding suit to do it.
ps: im pretty sure someone has dyno'd one of these engines and it doesnt come close to 300hp, more like 250hp they were pretty upset with chevy for lying about the numbers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDcYFN1ng3Y

That video says it was 98 degrees F when they did the pull!! Other then what was already mentioned about it being wheel HP and not crank HP, going back to the dyno on a 70 degree day will increase those numbers by a good margin.

I have to say that Camaro sounds nice though.

[This message has been edited by KaijuSenso (edited 09-27-2011).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2011 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

My father just bought a 2008 Cadillac CTS4 with the 300HP DI V6, and it is nice. The car itself is too heavy, and the electronic throttle just feels weird and unresponsive.

Turn off the traction control.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2011 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by KaijuSenso:
That video says it was 98 degrees F when they did the pull!! Other then what was already mentioned about it being wheel HP and not crank HP, going back to the dyno on a 70 degree day will increase those numbers by a good margin.

I have to say that Camaro sounds nice though.

Probably won't increase the numbers that much going on a 70 degree day. Maybe by 5-10. Sounds like it might an automatic, and for an otherwise stock Camaro, it seems pretty much dead on the numbers for an automatic with CAI and cat-back exhaust, neither of which really do anything for making more power beyond maybe netting a few HP.
L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2011 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post

Go take that stock Series III 3800 SC to a dyno and see if it makes that 265 HP at the wheels.

I don't think anyone on earth drives a stock Series III 3800 SC anymore.... every engine is lightly modded and making more torque than the LLT. (/troll) You are set in your ways, aren't you.
BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeDirect Link to This Post
well im sorry if i came across as bitter to the op about this engine, but i have a distaste for gm junk from nowadays. examples: pontiac g6(nice cars dont get me wrong) right front lower ball joint failures very common, left front not long after, impala/grand prix rear sway bar links, always loose and making racket, door handles seem to break quite often on some newer buicks(very cheap plastic anchors in the handle). try changing oil in a 2.2L pr cavalier with auto trans(near impossible), leaking trans cooler lines on the 1500/2500/3500 series trucks, ... i could go on and on
back on topic,
the 3.6 in the impala does not feel like it really has 300 hp. if someone told me that it did, would have to have them dyno it just to convince me
these timing chain issues are very real and arent just a fluke, it happens on ALL different 3.6l vvt engines

[This message has been edited by BlackGT Codde (edited 09-28-2011).]

weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackGT Codde:

well im sorry if i came across as bitter to the op about this engine, but i have a distaste for gm junk from nowadays. examples: pontiac g6(nice cars dont get me wrong) right front lower ball joint failures very common, left front not long after, impala/grand prix rear sway bar links, always loose and making racket, door handles seem to break quite often on some newer buicks(very cheap plastic anchors in the handle). try changing oil in a 2.2L pr cavalier with auto trans(near impossible), leaking trans cooler lines on the 1500/2500/3500 series trucks, ... i could go on and on
back on topic,
the 3.6 in the impala does not feel like it really has 300 hp. if someone told me that it did, would have to have them dyno it just to convince me
these timing chain issues are very real and arent just a fluke, it happens on ALL different 3.6l vvt engines

That Cavalier oil filter is a bit of a pain, but not a big problem, you are doing something wrong.....as for GM, they caught 7 kinds of hell for their lousy cars 25 years ago. But 80% of what I see still on the road from the 1980's are BOP cars, not Toyotas or Hondas, and most certainly not Nissans. And my wife's 98K Grand Marquis leaks oil at the rear seal. There is plenty to complain about on ANY car brand. I can't remember ever seeing a 4-Runner that wasn't a bucket of rust.

[This message has been edited by weaselbeak (edited 09-28-2011).]

UND_Sioux

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UND_SiouxSend a Private Message to UND_SiouxDirect Link to This Post
I was originally considering the 3.6 VVT from an Acadia before I got my hands on a low mileage 3900. For what it's worth, a mechanic at Chevrolet steered me away from the 3.6. He said they have had tons of problems with them and he also said the 3900 has been pretty reliable.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I guess the 3.6 is going to be the new engine all the 3800SC owners have to bash.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2011 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

I guess the 3.6 is going to be the new engine all the 3800SC owners have to bash.

They are set in their ways, aren't they?

I guess we should all just get the LS9; since it makes more torque stock, than a "lightly modded" 3800SC III and LLT combined.
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartDirect Link to This Post

I guess we should all just get the LS9; since it makes more torque stock, than a "lightly modded" 3800SC III and LLT combined.

It still falls short of a mild turbo 3800.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 5spd spec5
11.53@126.7

PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2011 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:
It still falls short of a mild turbo 3800.

Mild turbo? FieroX and darkhorizon are not running mild turbo setups to make it into the 10s. And I could pull the rotors out of an LS9 blower, and bolt on a 'mild turbo' to it, as well, easily pushing those torque numbers much higher than a mild turbo on a 3800. Why are you all so desparate to argue about ridiculous crap? This thread isn't about the 3800, it's about the LFX.
L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2011 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

You should install one, get rid of that stock 2.8 you've been driving all these years.
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartDirect Link to This Post

Mild turbo? FieroX and darkhorizon are not running mild turbo setups to make it into the 10s. And I could pull the rotors out of an LS9 blower, and bolt on a 'mild turbo' to it, as well, easily pushing those torque numbers much higher than a mild turbo on a 3800. Why are you all so desparate to argue about ridiculous crap? This thread isn't about the 3800, it's about the LFX.

You are the one that compared the two engines. Maybe I understood your post wrong. To me you are stating that the LS9 is the "end all" in the power making discussion. The power that the ls9 makes is not unattainable. I make more power to the ground than a zr1 and I would consider my car a mild turbo 3800 build. (valve springs and rockers on a stock l32 bottom end)

------------------
11.53@126.7

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2011 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

You are the one that compared the two engines. Maybe I understood your post wrong. To me you are stating that the LS9 is the "end all" in the power making discussion. The power that the ls9 makes is not unattainable. I make more power to the ground than a zr1 and I would consider my car a mild turbo 3800 build. (valve springs and rockers on a stock l32 bottom end)

BlackGT was the first to mention the 3800 in this thread, comparing it to an LLT, and implying that somehow GM was lying about the HP numbers of the V6 Camaro, because apparently someone bought one and took it to a dyno, and was upset that he didn't see 300 on the graph. Then L67 and you jumped in with more nonsense about 'lightly modded' 3800, and torque. I never said the LS9 was unattainable, but if your argument is purely one of making power, why start with a 3800 and lightly mod it, when you can start with an engine that makes more than twice the power stock, and 'lightly mod' that? Every time someone mentions anything about potential engine swaps you guys have to jump in and act like the 3800 is the end all in the power making discussion. It never has been and never will be. Neither is the LS9.

And if all I wanted to talk about was pure power output, I wouldn't even be discussing it on this forum, because the Fiero is a waste of time in that regard. If all I wanted was to go as fast as possible in the 1/4 mile, I'd be spending my money building a dragster.

Not everyone does an engine swap or builds their car to act like a hardass on the highway in the middle of the night.

Justinbart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartDirect Link to This Post

why start with a 3800 and lightly mod it, when you can start with an engine that makes more than twice the power stock, and 'lightly mod' that?

$500 vs $20,000

------------------
11.53@126.7

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2011 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

$500 vs $20,000

Pretty sure bolting a turbo on an LS9 doesn't cost any more than bolting one on a 3800. Some people have more expensive toys. No need to be jealous. For a cool 20 mil and a year of dedicated training, one can tour low Earth orbit for a while too, at a leisurely 17,750 MPH.

My mild LS4 will be plenty for cruising along the ground and enjoying the ride on the street. If I want to go to the track, I'd rather drive a car built for it. And when I head into space, I'd rather look towards mastering gravity and breaking beyond the speed of light.
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

I thought the ZR1 had 638 HP at the crank. You doing that with a "mild" turbo 3800?

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

I thought the ZR1 had 638 HP at the crank. You doing that with a "mild" turbo 3800?

Easily.
MaddMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaddMattSend a Private Message to MaddMattDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

Easily.

I have come to learn that the terms 'mild' and 'some mods' are relative. So where does 'mild' go to 'full out'? A twin M90 3.8 that last a 1/4 mile before a rebuild? Also (not to be mean), why does everything get compared to the 3.8? I vote we compare everything to this: http://butlerperformance.co...mblies/aluminum.html

A real potiac block for a real pontiac fiero. Just a though.

Sorry, back to topic...
Matt
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2011 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Some people have a very broad definition of "mild" it seems.
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2011 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by darkhorizon:
Easily.

Dyno or it didn't happen.
FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2011 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
He runs like a 10.5 on drag radials in a beat up 88. Injectors, rockers, e85, IC and turbo correct?

If you can do that with any motor without opening it up and swapping internals, that seems pretty MILD

Those kinda times are right around 600+hp

Justinbart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartDirect Link to This Post
Zr1 does 60-130 in 7.8s-7.9s. I did it in 7.6s on a warm humid night.

------------------
11.53@126.7

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
GM built a 3.6 DI Twin Turbo Camaro for Jay Leno that was on display at SEMA a couple of years back. It easily disposed of an LS3 Camaro, and got much better gas mileage too. Any light weight all aluminum engine that is 11.3 to 1 compression, lives on pump gas, cranks out 323 horsepower, revs to 6800 rpm, and gets 30 mpg highway like the new LFX, is definitely a candidate for a future swap. I imagine it would sound pretty exotic thru a Fiero muffler.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2011 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Zr1 does 60-130 in 7.8s-7.9s. I did it in 7.6s on a warm humid night.

In a car that's 500-600 lbs lighter, using a trans with gearing probably more suited to doing that with your engine. If you want to talk about what power you're putting down at the wheels, put it on a dyno.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2011 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by FriendOfYours:
He runs like a 10.5 on drag radials in a beat up 88. Injectors, rockers, e85, IC and turbo correct?

If you can do that with any motor without opening it up and swapping internals, that seems pretty MILD

Those kinda times are right around 600+hp

I know what darkhorizon's car does. We weren't talking about his car. And that is not mild. I don't see how swapping internals is somehow wild. Putting forged pistons, rods, and crank in an engine doesn't double its power; nor is it hard to do. It's a lot more work to make exhaust, intake piping, mounting an IC, and swapping tires and fuel, than it is to swap internals on an engine that's already out of a car and being swapped in. And the only reason swapping the internals isn't required on the 3800SC is because it already comes with stronger parts being boosted from the factory.

And that doesn't include the thousands of dollars in the trans to keep it from blowing up while trying to get the 1.3x 60 ft times.
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartDirect Link to This Post

In a car that's 500-600 lbs lighter, using a trans with gearing probably more suited to doing that with your engine. If you want to talk about what power you're putting down at the wheels, put it on a dyno.

200lbs at most!

Not sure if a fiero's gear ratios are suited better than a ZR1 or not.

Guess what car has a better drag coefficient.

------------------
11.53@126.7

Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2011 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post

200lbs at most!

Not sure if a fiero's gear ratios are suited better than a ZR1 or not.

Guess what car has a better drag coefficient.

Are you seriously going to compare a 25+ year old ~$1000 commuter, with a brand new $125,000 purpose built sports car? really?? Do we have a face palm icon?

Ok, sure, "take one out" on the street... it's probably a 50-60 year old guy in his mid-life crisis car, or if they seriously got on it, they probably didn't get traction through the first 3-4 gears... and at the end of the day, you're still going home in your fiero.

Don't get me wrong... I'm all for fieros, and still have one sitting in my garage, but comparing them to the new age stuff...is just stupid.
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2011 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
"Don't get me wrong... I'm all for fieros, and still have one sitting in my garage, but comparing them to the new age stuff...is just stupid."

Not quite. While generally true, you need only to attend a Fiero show to see some REALLY top notch autos owned by guys who are anal about the build and appearance of their rides, with performance upgrades and customization dripping. Easily comparable to the new iron.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock