Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Date for MAFOA's 2011 Fall show in Lititz?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Date for MAFOA's 2011 Fall show in Lititz? by sabooo
Started on: 09-03-2011 07:07 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 10-01-2011 10:34 AM
sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2011 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
Still nothing on the events calendar, or any announcements from the club. Anyone have a firm date for this? If history repeats, it will be on the 8th, but I'd really like to get some confirmation on that.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
erniehawk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2011 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for erniehawkSend a Private Message to erniehawkDirect Link to This Post
Oct 9th. http://news.mafoa.com/2010/09/mafoa-fall-show.html

------------------
Denise, Bristol PA (Ernie is my Brother) 86 SE, stock resto. Jasper reman, 5spd Isuzu

sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2011 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
That was last year Thanks though!
Jackdaniels

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2011 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JackdanielsSend a Private Message to JackdanielsDirect Link to This Post
Feel free to PM Jennsdream as she will have all of the info for you.
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2011 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jackdaniels:

She does not have any information.
Contact amflyer - mafoa president Robb Leppo, contact info should be on the mafoa website
erniehawk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2011 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for erniehawkSend a Private Message to erniehawkDirect Link to This Post
Last year....sorry!
JennsDream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JennsDreamSend a Private Message to JennsDreamDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jackdaniels:

You can always feel free to PM me, but unfortunately I have not been on the board for about a year and have no idea when the show is. I've been wondering though. I keep checking in to see if anyone has posted anything. It's hard to make plans to be somewhere when you don't know when something will be.
erniehawk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for erniehawkSend a Private Message to erniehawkDirect Link to This Post
HI Jenn! I emailed Robb and received an answer to just watch the site. So at this point I'm wondering if there is actually a "club" with active members.

[This message has been edited by erniehawk (edited 09-06-2011).]

amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
Information concerning this show can be found in the events section here on Pennocks.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
On Oct 8th in Lititz PA there will be a "Chocolate Walk", an "Artisans Porch Walk", and a Farmers Market going on. The Wilbur Chocolate factory and events should attract lots of tourists, there is a historic RR caboose to tour and of course the car show in Lititz Springs park attracts many Fiero owners. Lots to do in that historic small PA town that Saturday.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, ZZP Intercooler, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Only car i have that will be ready for this is the formula and the orange 84..... ill see if i can bring them both but the formula takes priority...... imsa is looking gram... its just sitting in my garage
PFF
System Bot
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Only car i have that will be ready for this is the formula and the orange 84..... ill see if i can bring them both but the formula takes priority...... imsa is looking grim... its just sitting in my garage

That's because it wants to be in my garage, getting an engine transplant...
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

That's because it wants to be in my garage, getting an engine transplant...

If you wana do it... im down..

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Only car i have that will be ready for this is the formula and the orange 84..... ill see if i can bring them both but the formula takes priority...... imsa is looking gram... its just sitting in my garage

You already know Tom is willing to drive one of'em.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2011 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
I'm coming down to unload some 88 parts and such, I still have from my part out, if anyones interested in an 88 cradle for $70 i'll bring it down, otherwise im not going to bother taking it to the show and sell. PM me here if your interested as i'm having email probs and cannot get on.

also have some door glass, both sides tinted PM me or I wont bring. $10 EACH
offhand thats all the large stuff I can think of.

Andrew

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock