$70,000 Invested! Fiero of Your Dreams! by Spaxspore
Started on: 08-26-2011 08:06 PM
Replies: 28
Last post by: ALJR on 08-27-2011 06:05 PM
Spaxspore

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpaxsporeSend a Private Message to SpaxsporeDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
How about a turbo charged N* with a brand new 4t65e hd, $800 pcs controller and corvette brakes built by Fieroaddiction for $5000? Steal of the century. It cost me another $1200 to ship it.
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
Fastest Fiero in the West......
Spaxspore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpaxsporeSend a Private Message to SpaxsporeDirect Link to This Post
"This is a serious car for serious owner"

.... why so serious?
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Only an idiot would believe that the owner has $70,000 invested in this Fiero. The guy selling this Fiero has to be really screwed up with a line like that. I sent him a message and asked for a breakdown of the costs involved and as expected received no answer.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, ZZP Intercooler, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
Agreed
86FieroSEv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieroSEv6Send a Private Message to 86FieroSEv6Direct Link to This Post
Maybe the 70k was invested in his lawyers trying to cover his pile up? LOL
Syn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynSend a Private Message to SynDirect Link to This Post
OMG LOL that's funny, if he has invested 70 GRAND how come there is only one Obscure picture? and come ON! a 3.4 lumina motor? 70K? Cake? ribs?

[This message has been edited by Syn (edited 08-26-2011).]

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
I love the Fiero, but if I had access to $70,000 I'd probably consider a Porsche Cayman, or a Lotus Evora. (both of those cars handle great right from the factory) (The Evora even has a (make pretend) back seat. B) )

Then again I don't have that kind of money right now, and enjoy my Fiero so far.
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
I honestly don't even see how you can spend 70k on a Fiero even paying someone for labor unless its a rebody or kit car...

Hell I could have my dream Fiero for 15k if I paid retail for every part, make it 25-30k with labor costs if I was a spoiled lazy bum.
GT86FASTBACK

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post
Someone is hittin the eggnog a little early this year....
PFF
System Bot
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
Anyone who sends this fool one dime deserves to get taken... One tine obscure picture of a picture, zero ebay transactions, no parts/mod list... No wonder he can't find a job, he's a feekin moron...
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

a 70K Turbocharged 3.4 Lumina fiero........... come on for $(%*% sake!!! Please someone send him a link to this thread

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 08-27-2011).]

Ayrow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AyrowClick Here to visit Ayrow's HomePageSend a Private Message to AyrowDirect Link to This Post
I don't mean to cause trouble, but here's the email I sent him:

"Let me get this straight;
You have no feedback to speak of, you're asking over $17,000 for a 25 year old car, and you have no pictures to show?
Really??

Good luck, ....."

I hate to be a d*ck, but this kind of stuff is what gives honest Ebayers a bad name.
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
Me thinks that he has been out in the smoke vineyard to to long
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Well...maybe he bought it new for 12 grand, then counts the 24 years of insurance at a grand per year ($36K) then all the repairs over the years at 4 grand ($40K) then there was that accident in aunt Bessie's driveway at 5 grand ($45K) add to that all the fuel and oil over the years at 20 grand ($65K) and then the 5 grand he spent on the swap ($70K)...he is right on the money!...or maybe I was hanging out in the same burning field he was in.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
...seriously...makes these claims, asking big money for the car, yet can only post 1 small lame picture.

I just don't get how people expect to sell something without detailed pictures, now I never sold anything on eBay, but really how hard is it to upload pictures (apparently he was able to do the 1).

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
The part that scares me the most is this line:

"driven less than 500 miles since built"

If that is the case, I highly doubt it has been properly tuned, debugged or sorted out. Nothing like taking on a basket case... especially at his asking price.
hairballrm

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmDirect Link to This Post
This is a California car where they have made it next to impossible to register cars with non-stock engines.
I suspect the low mileage is because this now cannot be driven on the street.
Spaxspore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpaxsporeSend a Private Message to SpaxsporeDirect Link to This Post
this made me giggle...

Q: Do you have more pictures of this car,I am looking for something to out handle and out run my buddies 2000 c5 vette,real serious so please send me a link to pics....Ray Aug-24-11
A: I'm an idiot on a computer and that's really the only decent picture I have (taken at turn 10 at Thunderhill raceway). It's smoked every Corvette or Viper I saw on the track, which I was only at one time before I lost my job. Car's been sitting for the last two years while I tried to find money to get back into it. Thanks for the inquiry.

I tried to find money to get back into it....

trying to find money... well than i suggest to follow the rainbow of course...

[This message has been edited by Spaxspore (edited 08-27-2011).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
He should have left the "$70,00 invested out" - hard to believe that much can be spent.

THEN posted more/better pics with more detail on what's on the car.
Depending on what he's done, $17K may be a good place to start from (and work down).

He does have a "Make an Offer" button.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 08-27-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartDirect Link to This Post
Maybe akursedx should list his car on ebay for $17,000.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 5spd spec5
11.53@126.7

shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post
that car with the same photo has been listed in the auto traders here in Nor Cal for at least two years with a sale price of 35,000 yes 35,000.
jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mDirect Link to This Post
If you look in the question and answer box he has replied to a question with the first words " I am an idiot"
And guess what HE IS
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
If i am selling a set of wheels i take a pic of every wheel. How do you fell a fiero for 17k and try to tell people there is 70k in it with no description and one pic. How do you put 70k into it do nothing. Can you please install these car mats for me and this light bulb?
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
well, i mean w/o knowing for sure what was done, if the motor was fully built, and blueprinted, with a nice turbo, and dyno tuning, i could see 10k in that....
then maybe 5k with a full suspention buildup, brake upgrade, etc...

but i cant seem to find the other 55k.....
Spaxspore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpaxsporeSend a Private Message to SpaxsporeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

well, i mean w/o knowing for sure what was done, if the motor was fully built, and blueprinted, with a nice turbo, and dyno tuning, i could see 10k in that....

It all went to the photographer who took the picture...
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

Agreed. But instead of forever dwelling on the $70K (doesn't matter either way - maybe he got soaked by a "professional" car builder)....

... is it worth the $17 he is asking?? Better pics and details on engine & suspension is what he needs to elaborate on.

ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spaxspore:

It all went to the photographer who took the picture...

LOL...
The picture he listed in the eBay ad is a picture of a picture...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock