Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Heartland Fieros annual Fiero Show Information!!!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Heartland Fieros annual Fiero Show Information!!! by DanFiero
Started on: 07-15-2011 11:00 PM
Replies: 17
Last post by: 2.5 on 08-18-2011 01:25 PM
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone,

Time to start getting revved up for this years Heartland Fiero show in Davenport on August 13th!!!

I have some preliminary info which I'm listing below and may be subject to change.
Friday, August 12th:3pm, A hose will be available at the host hotel to clean and detail your Fiero.

6pm, meet at host hotel for dinner with Heartland Fiero

Saturday, August 13th: 9am - 12am Registration for Car Show in The Village of East Davenport. 1100 Christie St. Davenport, Ia 52803

12am-3:30pm 2010 Heartland Fiero Car Show

3:30pm Awards

6pm-wee hours of the morning: Barbeque Cook-out at Fred and Annette's. We have two acres to enjoy for the evening. This part of the event is casual intended to relax and spend time with your Fiero friends. A large spread of all kinds of food and beverages will be provided for $5ea person. Please bring along the alchoholic beverages of your choice. Games for the kids will be provided and other surprises. Camping is available, please contact Fred if interested for details.

The staff at the Quality Inn & Suites in Davenport have worked with us to block off a set of reooms at a reduced rate. Please call 563-386-8336. Ask for the Fiero rate of $67.99.

Details the hotel management asked us to provide: ~#1 Rated Hotel in Davenport on TripAdvisor.com ~Recently completed $1.2 million dollar renovation ~Free, hearty buffet-style breakfast ~Exclusive rate for Heartland Fiero Car Show attendees of $67.99* Dan Moffatt
Heartland Fieros
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNDirect Link to This Post
Dude...I am So there!!! I heard rumors, that for the Saturday night entertainment this year, that Fred was going to actually get arrested and have a raffle to see who gets to bail him out. The winner will also get all rights to any pictures they can take of Fred in an orange jump suit.

Sorry Fred,
Mark

[This message has been edited by GTMN (edited 07-15-2011).]

DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
1 week!!!
87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post
I will be there. I'll be camping in Fred's yard Friday - Sunday. :-)
88RedFormula

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88RedFormulaSend a Private Message to 88RedFormulaDirect Link to This Post
This year I'll actually be able to get it there... assuming nothing happens in the next 7 days, LOL
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
I'll probably be hitting the road around 7 a.m. (to help setup) if anyone wants to caravan from the C.R. area??

Dan
sprnt96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Send a Private Message to sprnt96Direct Link to This Post
I would but I doubt I could get Kevin up and moving that early...
edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I have to miss it again this year, Dan.

Maybe I'll get to the next one.

Ed

[This message has been edited by edhering (edited 08-07-2011).]

DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Another bump!!, just a few days away. Also don't forget about dinner Friday night, we're meeting at the host hotel parking lot at 6 p.m.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
I made it last year and it was fun. This year bringing my wife too, with her own Fiero! Also planning to camp in Freds yard Sat night.
I wonder if PPG pacecars will make an appearance at Fred's again?
PFF
System Bot
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
One of these years, I hope to make it over there for the show....
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
I just got finalized dinner information, we'll be meeting in the host hotel parking lot around 6 to head over to dinner at 7 at:

Thunder Bay Grille at 6511 North Brady Street at 7pm. Phone: 563-386-2722.

http://www.thunderbaygrille.com/davenport/menus/

See everyone there!!!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
My plan right now is drive down leaving early Saturday morning if anyone else is coming from Minnesota then feel free to join up and caravan.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
The show is tomorrow
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2011 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Having breakfast at the Village in before I head out. Show was great! People were great! Food is always great! Waking up in the morning with a bunch of deer around me was very cool. Thanks to everyone who put this together.
Peafowl GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Peafowl GTSend a Private Message to Peafowl GTDirect Link to This Post
What a great weekend in IA with the Heartland Group! Seems like it went way too fast. Fun meeting new people and seeing others that we met at Frazee a couple weeks ago at the Tyler Show. Glad I was able to make it back this year and looking foreward to next years shows already!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Yep, this is a show I will try not to miss.

I can't believe I saw another PPG pacecar in person! That makes 3!
Maybe someday I'll ride in one

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock