Forza 4... by chriswf
Started on: 07-07-2011 08:36 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: jmbishop on 07-08-2011 05:31 PM
chriswf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfDirect Link to This Post
This is related to Fieros...
Because...

I wanna know if Fieros are going to make it into Forza 4.

I saw some posting about everyone voting for forza 3 trying to get Fieros in. But we lost.

Curious about Forza 4 :P
I'd probably pay full new price for it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
86GTFastback

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTFastbackSend a Private Message to 86GTFastbackDirect Link to This Post
I'd buy it too, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm thinking if you look at Gran Turismo 3+, or Forza 2+ there is atleast one car list for each that contained a Fiero at some point.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
Who knows about if there's a Fiero in it or not? My guess is that there isn't, but there will be a dozen different variations of the Viper and even more of the Skyline... :/

That being said:
As soon as I can spare the moola, I'm pre-ordering it from Game Stop so I can get the extra car that comes with the pre-order...

Edit: The brief search I just conducted shows the only confirmed Pontiac is either the '70 or '71 Firebird Trans Am SD-455. From what I've been able to find, every other Pontiac is all speculation... :/

[This message has been edited by Rallaster (edited 07-07-2011).]

BradWirdo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BradWirdoSend a Private Message to BradWirdoDirect Link to This Post
As far as I know, no fiero has ever made it into a video game, only variations of it. Forza 4 looks awesome and if it were to have a fiero I would go crazy, I don't understand how cars like the honda fit sport make it into video games but americas first 2 seat mid engine car doesnt make it in.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I emailed them a month ago or so, asking if they would please consider adding the Fiero to Forza 4 if they haven't already. I claimed I had several people from PFF supporting the idea of a Fiero in Forza 4.
shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post
Maybe the angle we should work here isn't getting it into the game as a stock option, but instead try getting it made to be downloadable. All these games have the content add on to purchase later on so maybe some one has the skills to create one or knows someone who can. I'd need a Gran Turismo version!
Jim_Martin29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Direct Link to This Post
My son is a journalist covering the gaming world and he did some checking for me and he said Forza has no plans at this point of putting the Fiero in the game.

However, there is a chance of an aftermarket add-on (from an outside developer) if there is enough interest.

------------------
Jim Martin
White '86 GT
California

fierogt27

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jim_Martin29:

...there is a chance of an aftermarket add-on (from an outside developer) if there is enough interest.

There is an aftermarket add on Fiero for the Grand theft auto 4 game
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post
It wouldn't surprise me to see a Fiero in a Forza game eventually. The way I understand it jolopnik was given a list or suggestions from Turn 10 when they opened the voting for the car pack and the fiero was one of those suggestions. The Forza forum has many threads asking what people want to see in the next Forza, The 88 Fiero GT is posted in every single one of those threads repeatedly.

If you really want the fiero to get noticed, just keep asking for it on the forum. http://forums.forzamotorspo.../thread/4456746.aspx

The top gear test track is confirmed, if the Fiero made it into the game it would be awesome to see how fast it would go around the track on paper.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 07-08-2011).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock