Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero in Bird on a Wire; wife says I'm sick.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Fiero in Bird on a Wire; wife says I'm sick. by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 07-02-2011 11:21 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: TheRealShadowX on 07-03-2011 12:44 PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I spotted an '86-'87 black GT with silver aero trim in Bird on a Wire with Mel Gibson and Goldie Hawn. It was during a scene in the parking garage of the hotel Goldie is staying at, parked in a spot in the background. It was only on there for about 1-2 seconds, and I paused the movie to look at it. Steph says I am ill and will probably need professional help.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
She is probably right. Then again, I do the same thing!
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Yeah probably so. But good spot.
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
i have been told i need intervention. now did you get all jumping when you saw it? i always do. im constantly scanning for Fieros in movies and t.v. also hot chicks.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelDirect Link to This Post
She's just jealous you love the cars more than her.
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, we're all kinda guilty of this one. Thing is, it's spreading. Now the wife is doing it.....we'll be driving through some small town, she'll spot a Fiero languising in some back yard or fenced in lot and scream "FIERO!"

Good catch on the movie spotting
JMergen

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMergenSend a Private Message to JMergenDirect Link to This Post
You are sick. Sadly there is no cure, but symptoms can be managed with two hours of P.F.F. daily.
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JMergen:

You are sick. Sadly there is no cure, but symptoms can be managed with two hours of P.F.F. daily.

Buy 2 Fieros and call me in the morning!

------------------
(TRSX) The Zombiero - "Thrice resurrected"
1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects. Driven and enjoyed daily.

Fiero GT- 2 seater, mid engine, rear wheel drive, H.O. V6, manual rack and pinion steering, fully independent suspension, 4 wheel disc brakes, no ABS, no traction control, no speed limiter, available T-Tops. So, outdated econo-box or classic sports car? You decide.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock