Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Lowes Car Show Abingdon Maryland. We need to represent. And Pics of past shows.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Lowes Car Show Abingdon Maryland. We need to represent. And Pics of past shows. by Curlrup
Started on: 07-02-2011 10:23 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: lildevil on 07-05-2011 09:54 PM
Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupDirect Link to This Post
I have been going to the Lowes Car Show for a while. It is every Friday Night from 4:30 until 9ish....although most don't show up until well after 5:30. The show is held in the side parking lot of the Lowes in the Constant Friendship area of Abingdon Maryland. It is a $1 to get in. I have seen Fieros there but they mostly riced out pieces of crap driven in by highschool kids. I think it would be great to have a representation of some nice quality Fieros there. My two are far from being nice so I would not be a good representation by myself. However, I would drive one in if I could hang with some other Fiero guys (with nice cars) for a while. I was thinking July 15th. Anyone down? Enjoy some photos from this last week.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
seafoodlover

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post
Nice, a car show in maryland! How far is this place from rockville md? Is the countach and ferrari 355 a replica or real one?
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seafoodlover:

Nice, a car show in maryland! How far is this place from rockville md? Is the countach and ferrari 355 a replica or real one?

20 miles north of Baltimore off of I-95 you would take the Bel-Air Exit off 95 and take the first left, then take another left and drive until you see a Lowes. That Lambo and Ferrari are the real thing.
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Curlrup:

20 miles north of Baltimore off of I-95 you would take the Bel-Air Exit off 95 and take the first left, then take another left and drive until you see a Lowes. That Lambo and Ferrari are the real thing.

Thanks for the pics and info. Nice cars there. Have anyone here ever been to the rockville md meet in the montrose crossing shopping center? It used to take place every friday and saturday nights. A few years ago, the cops kicked people out, because of dumb people doing stupid things. I wonder if theres more md meets out there. They are very hard to come by these days. I would love to try to attend a few md meets. The tough thing is to find them first.
jazz4cash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashDirect Link to This Post
Burtonsville, MD every Sunday Morning from about 8-11am at the intersection of rt 198 and US 29. Take Exit 33B off I-95 and go west to US 29. It's in the shopping center in the southeast corner of the intersection. Usually at least 70 or more cars there. It is a free unorganized event which is nicknamed "church of the holy donut". It used to take place across the road near the donut shop before that area was renovated.

If you're comming from the Rockville area, you could take Rt 28 East to Route 198 East until you get to US29

[This message has been edited by jazz4cash (edited 07-03-2011).]

grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
I'm there almost every week (Fiero-less still ). Sometimes my friend brings his Formula though. What car did/do you bring?
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
would be a hell of a drive for me.
lildevil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
me too!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock