Started on: 06-25-2011 11:02 PM
Replies: 40
Last post by: dobey on 06-28-2011 07:56 PM
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post06-28-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kevin87FieroGT:

Not to get to far off track with this. How much are the other 2 seaters of Fiero stature going for these days? My guess is they are all probably around the same price. Of course, exclude the Vette's, BMW's, Posche's and the like. I'm thinking the Toyota (MX?), VW's (maybe the Beetle), and some others I can't think of right now.

80s Vettes can be had really cheap. As can Porsche 944s. The MR2 lasted a bit longer, and they turned the 2nd Gens into a real sports car, which is what everyone goes for if they're getting an MR2 really. The classic VW Bugs can be expensive too, for what they are. The Ghias can also be pretty price (and are more comparable to a Fiero). The Fiero had a bad rep, was built as an econo car, and didn't last long at GM.

Another 2 seater that was only around for about 5 years was the Honda del Sol in the 90s. The sporty roadster compliment to the Civic. But they didn't have the bad rep, and weren't built as econo cars (outside of being Hondas). And they often get way overvalued today by sellers. I looked at one that was a solid $600-700 car, and they were asking $5000 for it. :-/
IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock