so my ex... by JesseM
Started on: 06-25-2011 02:29 AM
Replies: 15
Last post by: JCzzle on 06-28-2011 06:05 PM
JesseM

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JesseMSend a Private Message to JesseMDirect Link to This Post
My ex's parents just bought her a restored 86 2m4... The thing is, she never looked twice at a Fiero, and never even knew what they were until we started dating. So my brother has a Fiero, my ex has a Fiero, and I have a corolla... :/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Sigler85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sigler85GTSend a Private Message to Sigler85GTDirect Link to This Post
Maybe shes trying to score points with your brother
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sigler85GT:

Maybe shes trying to score points with your brother

Ouch....
JesseM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JesseMSend a Private Message to JesseMDirect Link to This Post
Well she broke up with me, and wants to get back together... I think she is trying to grab my attention... Who knows, waht I do know is that it sucks lol.
jwrape

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jwrapeSend a Private Message to jwrapeDirect Link to This Post
Well she has good taste in cars. And Chicks who dig cars are always cool in my book.
My wife, when we were dating, helped me pull a motor out of a old Thunderbird. I thought it was coolest thing.

------------------
86 Fiero 2M4 Silver, and 86 GT

fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Take her back! Do you know how many men on this forum would kill to be with a chick that drives a Fiero??? (My wife drives a fiero )
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

Take her back! Do you know how many men on this forum would kill to be with a chick that drives a Fiero??? (My wife drives a fiero )

For me, she'd have to genuinely into it, not just feigning to get me back after she already broke up with me. (My G/F doesn't drive a Fiero)
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Strictly kidding, but i was half waiting for someone to jokingly say " I am sorry about your ex,...but do you still have her number ?"

Especially since she has a fiero.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 06-25-2011).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JesseM:

My ex's parents just bought her a restored 86 2m4... The thing is, she never looked twice at a Fiero, and never even knew what they were until we started dating. So my brother has a Fiero, my ex has a Fiero, and I have a corolla... :/

Is she cute
Val_Evans

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2011 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Val_EvansSend a Private Message to Val_EvansDirect Link to This Post
Dont do it

If you do dont take her seriously. Just have fun with her. DONT EVER spend money on her or on going out with her again. She ended it, now she wants you back, you have the ball in your court. Play YOUR game, by YOUR rules. You ARE the king mac daddy now.

JesseM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JesseMSend a Private Message to JesseMDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Is she cute

Yeah she is a babe. I won't go into details, but we were engaged. So naturally I am not going to jump back into it, especially if its do to a car...
PFF
System Bot
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Val_Evans:

Dont do it

If you do dont take her seriously. Just have fun with her. DONT EVER spend money on her or on going out with her again. She ended it, now she wants you back, you have the ball in your court. Play YOUR game, by YOUR rules. You ARE the king mac daddy now.

Please listen to this guy.
pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleDirect Link to This Post
The best way to drive out a nail is by driving a new one in its place.

Maybe now you can meet a Corolla driving chick!
JesseM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JesseMSend a Private Message to JesseMDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pmbrunelle:

The best way to drive out a nail is by driving a new one in its place.

Maybe now you can meet a Corolla driving chick!

lol, I don't like corollas, so I probably would hate a corolla driving chick! lol
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
It all depends on what you want to do. If you still have feelings for this girl and think there might still be a future with her just start off as friends and see where that gets you. Who knows, maybe she realizes what a mistake she made. Only you know what really happened between you two and only you know if it's something you feel is worth chancing. If you do go back to her she should know that she has to earn your trust, your shouldn't just give it to her. Anyway, that's just my 2 cents
JCzzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCzzleSend a Private Message to JCzzleDirect Link to This Post
Just follow her around until her car dies (it will eventually, its a fiero) and you can pull up and be all, "oh i didn't know you were gonna be stranded right here." then give her the Nelson HAHA and try to peel out in your Corolla. That will fix all of your problems with her.

Trust me, I stayed at Holiday Inn last night.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock