Started on: 06-24-2011 07:48 AM
Replies: 81
Last post by: Kilofox13 on 08-10-2011 07:30 AM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Hi, all we did an open house at the old shop the same weekend and it was great fun to hangout with everyone.
now we have moved to a much larger shop and would like to do it again. my birthday is that friday so what better way to have fun that weekend so come out and join us.
we will have everything from stock fieros to twin turbo corvettes on hand for all to see. we have way more parking than the last shop.
and you can see all the projects we are working on.
we will set up a swap meet area for you to bring parts for sale as well if you wish. we will also see about other exciting things to set up as well.
if you are intrested in helping set things up just pm me.
it is a lot of work to do this but it is worth it to see everyone.
the date August 6 2011 from 11-6
D.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupDirect Link to This Post
OMG!!!! I will be heading to Florida around that day....So you mean I could stop in and say hello?
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Dean

Thanks for picking my birthday to have the open house. We can both celebrate birthdays, cool cars and friends that weekend

Paul
bristowb

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bristowbSend a Private Message to bristowbDirect Link to This Post
I should be there but not untill after 3:30pm. I don't close my shop till 3:00pm. I just finished my 4.9 today. Let me know if I can bring anything.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
everyone is welcome. it will be a great time for all. the last one was fun we had a cookout talked about cars and just hungout. I could not ask for a better birthday.
this year we will have more going on and I will try to have a few secrets out by then as well that I will share. we look forward to all of you.
you never know we may make this a yearly thing
D.
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
You need to post an address for those using GPS.

Recommendations of nearby motels? I found a Microtel close by as well as a Days Inn.

[This message has been edited by Old Lar (edited 06-25-2011).]

Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupDirect Link to This Post
Shoot we are flying now.... sad face....
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post
Sure wish I could be there for this. I guess, on the bright side, at least my car will be in attendance. LOL
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post
LOL!, I just got back from Deans shop a couple of days ago, and now im deciding if I should go again for this great event. Its a 11 hour drive for me, but its worth the trip. His shop has so much going on and the place is HUGE...so big one can get lost in the shop..haha, it can be a full days event just looking around at the many great projects going on there. Everyday theres something new to see. I will check my work schedule, I really hope to be able to make it down there for this.

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 06-27-2011).]

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
There is going to be so many cool cars at Whodeanie’s open house so I ask Dean to save a parking spot for the Solstice Coupe. It always draws a crowd everywhere it goes so those coming to the open house will have the opportunity to see the coupe up close.

Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

There is going to be so many cool cars at Whodeanie’s open house so I ask Dean to save a parking spot for the Solstice Coupe. It always draws a crowd everywhere it goes so those coming to the open house will have the opportunity to see the coupe up close.

I saw a coupe just like yours merging onto 35 South in Austin the other day. Figured it wasn't you though since you are in FL. Your Coupe is sweet, first one I ever saw like it.

[This message has been edited by Marine1981 (edited 06-27-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:
I saw a coupe just like yours merging onto 35 South in Austin the other day. Figured it wasn't you though since you are in FL. Your Coupe is sweet, first one I ever saw like it.

They just held the 2011 North American Solstice Sky Meet in Austin and had 12 coupes there and 130 total solstice and sky in attendance.

2011 NASSM
June 20- 24 2011
Austin Texas

http://www.solsticeforum.co...mation-thread-67405/

http://www.solsticeforum.co...m-austin-pics-69180/

Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
That would explain it. I have been seeing a lot of them around lately lol
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post
Bump, for anymore newer people thinking about stopping by for the whodeanie customs meet on aug 6th. 2011. Its only about a month away. Its from 11am to 6pm. Cars, food, and talking about cars, and to see the Deans new walmart size shop. What more can we ask for?

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 07-01-2011).]

TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of Solstice Coupe, there was one at the 2010 Pigeon Forge show...

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
the address at the new shop is
706 Exucutive Ct Dr
Woodstock, Ga. 30189

we will have lots of things going on this day and if anyone wants to help out with the setup I could use the help.
thanks, Dean
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
the open house is getting closer. we are covered up with work and trying to get things ready as well. we are looking forward to the fun.
come join us.
D.

whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'88 Ferrario

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post
If I dont have any appointments in those few days, im really going to try to make it to this. It should be alot of fun. I know how busy Dean is, I wish I was alot closer to atlanta, so that I could give him a hand getting things ready for the open house.

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 07-13-2011).]

LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

the open house is getting closer. we are covered up with work and trying to get things ready as well. we are looking forward to the fun.
come join us.
D.

Dean,
I wish you have a successful open house, Thank you for knowing you, & thank you for working on my car, I'm really impressed with your work quality plus your honesty, I hope I can attend the open house but as you know I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, & for those who wonder I do live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania but my car is getting done by the MASTER DEAN in Georgia, wish you the best, Willie
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LAMBORRARI:

Dean,
I wish you have a successful open house, Thank you for knowing you, & thank you for working on my car, I'm really impressed with your work quality plus your honesty, I hope I can attend the open house but as you know I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, & for those who wonder I do live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania but my car is getting done by the MASTER DEAN in Georgia, wish you the best, Willie

Hi welcome to the board, what kind of car is Dean building for you? Only about 3 weeks before the event at Deans new walmart size shop.
PFF
System Bot
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seafoodlover:

Hi welcome to the board, what kind of car is Dean building for you? Only about 3 weeks before the event at Deans new walmart size shop.

Thank you for welcoming me to the board, Actually Dean is finishing a 2001 Diablo for me, it was already built, but he is doing mechanical work, he might takes care of the interior too, I checked his work on line & talked to him over the phone, he sounds like a real proffisonal guy, & very welcoming good hearted guy, I felt very comfort talking to him over the phone, I do trust his work & his experience, & I think I'll keep dealing with him & provide him with more work on other projects that I have. by the way love your car
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIDirect Link to This Post

LAMBORRARI

50 posts
Member since Jul 2011

Thank you for welcoming me to the board, Actually Dean is finishing a 2001 Diablo for me, it was already built, but he is doing mechanical work, he might takes care of the interior too, I checked his work on line & talked to him over the phone, he sounds like a real proffisonal guy, & very welcoming good hearted guy, I felt very comfort talking to him over the phone, I do trust his work & his experience, & I think I'll keep dealing with him & provide him with more work on other projects that I have. by the way love your car

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post

Lamborrari we are all dying to see some pics of your car. Any before pics? Then we can see the after when Deans done with the entire car to see the difference. Also is your car at Deans shop now? If I make it down there for the Deans open house, I would love to see it. So if your in philly, then maybe carlise kitcar show next year when your car is done?

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 07-16-2011).]

LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIDirect Link to This Post

Lamborrari we are all dying to see some pics of your car. Any before pics? Then we can see the after when Deans done with the entire car to see the difference. Also is your car at Deans shop now? If I make it down there for the Deans open house, I would love to see it. So if your in philly, then maybe carlise kitcar show next year when your car is done?

seafoodlover, thanks for your note, I'm really new to this, please advise how can I attach a pic, I even tried to put a profile pic but no success, yes my car is @ Deans shop now, its a yellow Diablo, check it out & let me know what do you think, but please remember no comparison with your car, it will not be fair to my poor car, lol

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post

seafoodlover, thanks for your note, I'm really new to this, please advise how can I attach a pic, I even tried to put a profile pic but no success, yes my car is @ Deans shop now, its a yellow Diablo, check it out & let me know what do you think, but please remember no comparison with your car, it will not be fair to my poor car, lol

Hey Dean please post some pics of this other yellow lambo! Im sure its going to be awsome, when Dean gets done with it. Just like all his many other projects. I sure cant think of a better person to do this job. The open house just keeps getting better and better!

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 07-16-2011).]

LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIDirect Link to This Post

Hey Dean please post some pics of this other yellow lambo! Im sure its going to be awsome, when Dean gets done with it. Just like all his many other projects. I sure cant think of a better person to do this job. The open house just keeps getting better and better!

yep def Dean will an excellent job, I have 3 more projects for him once he is done with that, I hope he has enough time for the rest, well if you gonna attend the event please take some pics for me too, I will apreciate it, thanks

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
the open house is getting closer.

last year I had wanted to take more pics of the open house but I got invloved in all the fun and forgot to take pics.
this year I may give someone else the camera to do it.

the yellow Lambo needs a lot of work it is a bit rougher than the silver one but I know it will look good when it is done.

I look forward to seeing all of you.

Whodeanies Customs
706 Exicuitive Ct. Dr.
Woodstock, Ga. 30189
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post

yep def Dean will an excellent job, I have 3 more projects for him once he is done with that, I hope he has enough time for the rest, well if you gonna attend the event please take some pics for me too, I will apreciate it, thanks

Wow, whats your other 3 projects coming soon for Dean to work on? If my schedule allows me to go, I cant wait to see your car and all his other exiciting projects at the open house. I know its going to be alot of fun for everyone.

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 07-20-2011).]

LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIDirect Link to This Post

Wow, whats your other 3 projects coming soon for Dean to work on? If my schedule allows me to go, I cant wait to see your car and all his other exiciting projects at the open house. I know its going to be alot of fun for everyone.

The first is a red replica Ferrari F355 spider needs a full top, the 2nd is replica Ferrari Testarossa spider that needs a full top & maybe replacing the 2.5L 4 cylinder engine with a 3800, the third will be building a whole car no mechanichal work involve its a kit Bentley continental coupe on the top of a 93 Mercedes 300CE, I think this car will be the real challenge, I just ordered the kit & it should arrive within 21 day. I hope his new shop is big enough.

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post

The first is a red replica Ferrari F355 spider needs a full top, the 2nd is replica Ferrari Testarossa spider that needs a full top & maybe replacing the 2.5L 4 cylinder engine with a 3800, the third will be building a whole car no mechanichal work involve its a kit Bentley continental coupe on the top of a 93 Mercedes 300CE, I think this car will be the real challenge, I just ordered the kit & it should arrive within 21 day. I hope his new shop is big enough.

Awesome! Those are some of the sweetest cars ever! When it comes to quality Dean is the man! The Bentley should be very interesting Ummm about Deans new shop...trust me as another memeber quoted...it is a Wal-Mart in there...lol

****Deans Open House*******
August 6 2011 from 11-6

Whodeanies Customs
706 Exicuitive Ct. Dr.
Woodstock, Ga. 30189

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 07-20-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
8-P

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8-PSend a Private Message to 8-PDirect Link to This Post
Am I the only one who just can't find this address? o.O
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
I just used Google maps when I went to Dean's the first time it took me right to the front door.
8-P

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8-PSend a Private Message to 8-PDirect Link to This Post
Aha, fiddled with the address a bit and got Google Maps to take it.

706 Executive Ct
Woodstock, GA 30189

So I guess my next question is....who's bringing the beers?
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8-P:

So I guess my next question is....who's bringing the beers?

I hope everyone
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIDirect Link to This Post

Awesome! Those are some of the sweetest cars ever! When it comes to quality Dean is the man! The Bentley should be very interesting Ummm about Deans new shop...trust me as another memeber quoted...it is a Wal-Mart in there...lol

August 6 2011 from 11-6

Whodeanies Customs
706 Exicuitive Ct. Dr.
Woodstock, Ga. 30189

Well I have no doubt about Dean's work, but I think once he open his new shop he will get more & more jobs & maybe wont be able to finish them all, I'm actually planing on picking up one & droping one, it will be cheaper shipping this way, wish you all great time @ the party

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump since its getting closer for anyone who might not seen this thread yet. Info for the open house is below,

August 6 2011 from 11-6

Whodeanies Customs
706 Exicuitive Ct. Dr.
Woodstock, Ga. 30189
Racing_Master

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterDirect Link to This Post
I diddnt see this thread yet! bah! I should look around more often. I really want to go now, but I would have no where to stay! I would also drive my Fiero down, and hope no mechanical issues arise <_<...
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Man, I really wish I could make this... it'd be great to show off my PPG Ferrari Yellow Automoda convertible Formula to a new crowd, meet some new people and see some great cars.

It's 7-1/2 hours for me each way plus an overnight stay... that's sort of tough to make happen. *sigh*

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

"There are two types of Fiero owners - those that have gotten ripped off by Toddster, and those who will get ripped off by Toddster."

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Getting an open house sneak peek,...going by Dean's shop on Tuesday !
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock