Whodeanies customs open house by whodeanie
Started on: 06-24-2011 07:48 AM
Replies: 81
Last post by: Kilofox13 on 08-10-2011 07:30 AM
LAMBORRARI

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

yeah that is why i am seriously thinking of going away from the typical 20" wheels most of the choptop owners install once they go to the widebody kit like Dean will be putting on my car. I looked at others and at Dean's car while i was there and i just do not like how the DUBS lift the car so high off the ground.

The silver lambo in the pic influenced me greatly as it's wheels looked great and i was shocked that they were only 18's.

I love how low my car is. Still not sure, i may split the difference and go 19,.....still mulling.

BTW,..i saw your car too while i was there and was drooling over it. A little work and it will be show stopper. Very jealous.

I totaly agree with you, I do like cars to be low & wide, technicaly more stability & more sporty looking, I dont wanna ride a dozer, I thank you for your words about my car, I actually have 3 or 4 more projects for Dean, but wondering when I can send em to him, I guess will be doing one at time so other guys will be happy too, lol.

IP: Logged
Kilofox13

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

yeah that is why i am seriously thinking of going away from the typical 20" wheels most of the choptop owners install once they go to the widebody kit like Dean will be putting on my car. I looked at others and at Dean's car while i was there and i just do not like how the DUBS lift the car so high off the ground.

The silver lambo in the pic influenced me greatly as it's wheels looked great and i was shocked that they were only 18's.

I love how low my car is. Still not sure, i may split the difference and go 19,.....still mulling.

I agree. The wheels I got for mine are 16" front, 17" rear with a lower profile tire. The black OZ's, not the RPF1's that are currently on it. Those are only 15's I think. I figured if she's just going to be sitting in the shop, I didn't want the black wheels on it and risk scratches. I think I may still lower the car an inch though.

IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock